Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters (46143 Views)

How Ojogbane Adegbe Transported N10bn In 17 Suitcases To PDP Chiefs - Today.ng / Just In: Document Showing The Transfer Of $47m From CBN Loaded In 11 Suitcases / Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
That money is for special services according to that memo..and it has gone on special way.Any questions? Dasuki and the PDP cohort are virgin. All I know is their Kirikiri Jeysey and number has been printed. Shekinah we just need justice approval.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by kahal29: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
njays24:
How did they get all the information-are they professional hackers. Only hackers dig in this way. I don't care as long as they're haxcking into public officers accounts.

See full letter

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by mbulela: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ismahill:
ogaaaaaa oooooooooo......if pdp had won d 2015 election,Nigeria 4 dn go bankrupt
within 6 weeks
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Eluwilussit(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Blacksodje:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/12/evidence-emerges-47-million-taken-central-bank-stuffed-11-suitcases

How do we verify this poo? When Bubu presented his oluwale certificate, did that make it authentic? I am not saying that money wasn't mismanaged but this is no evidence until a court of law says so.

Besides, haven't we been talking about 47 suitcases for almost 3 decades? So Bubu is a hypocrite until he addresses all the allegations against him. You don't sweep them under the carpet and pretend to be a saint, while prosecuting others.

Bleep! How did we get here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Lovetinz(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
This Government is AFRAID of questioning GEJ!
If it were an corporate organisation, would the head be questioned?
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Olemi700: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
talktonase:
For the nxt 4yrs this is all the media will be publiciziing

I tire for this government oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Patini147(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
If I were to be the President of this great Country, these guys would've been tenants in Kirikiri since....and Oga Jona is still denying these allegations.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by down4bj: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
looks more like media trial to me....whoever is 'indicted' so called should be charged and if found guilty be jailed. enough of all these media 'hog wash'
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by blackboy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Where are the suitcases full of the USD??
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
bily:
I now understand why America shied away from assisting us after they came in to do their own study and investigation and just kept mute afterwards.

Probably they concluded our leaders are the problem and it was not worth saving a people that do not want to be saved. It will be waste of energy and resources on their part.

Nigeria, which way forward

sure,imagine innocent lives were lost all because some people were enriching themselves to the spoil....
OBJ' s son was a victim of Boko Haram onslaught.. America wont help a corrupt, careless and shortsighted nation like Nigeria..
we awaiting the charges against these people in court and anything short of sentenced to jail is failure of this government.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by 25kobo: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Wailers and wailettes, how far?
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by fyneboi79(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
GEJ is a bastard! PEJ is a LovePeddler!
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by reachycul(m): 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
jane0000:
Hmmm!
fine gal,wsup
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
D clueless klepto n crew are such merciless looters!
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Marvinspeed(m): 8:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
When you see this and you realise most of these politician switched parties, that's when it dawns on us all.
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by LoveJesus87(m): 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin
efilefun:
Sahara reporters are one of the best if not the best when it comes to investigative journalism, that's why they looking for every means to shut them up. I will continue saying this, if all the funds "borrowed" by those criminals in the previous administration are recovered it will sustain the nation for the next four years without spending a dime from money generated by NNPC and others. It still beats my imagination how some people still call this criminals hero after all this revelations and confessions. Hopefully before the year runs out we would start seeing some of them get Kirikiri jersey numbers
Lolz...kirikiri jersey number..that would good 4 dem. Na dasuki go get number 10,attacking midfielder. Jonathan na striker cheesy

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by 2n2k(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2015
anonimi:

Without letter head of the Office?
Chai, see mumu. grin

The whole letter. Cc castrokins

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by CltrAltDel: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
[s]
anonimi:
- How much was involved in the botched South Africa arm purchase?
- Which equipment, arms & ammunitions are our soldiers using in the 'victories' reported by Buratai and Lai Mohammed?
- How many $$$$$ millions has Buhari spent to buy arms etc since May 29?

Any chance that we can pause and ask reasonable QUESTIONS of this change change government

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3118357_20151123093727_jpeg60c07435d6aec16f16c8652711ba6c1d
[/s]
Any chance you can pause and have some sense....ANUS-nimi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by CltrAltDel: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Without letter head of the Office?
Chai, see mumu. grin

[/s]
Your stupidity wont allow you see the letter or you no get data to click the link and verify.
Biscuit brain...... ANUS-nimi

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by bidex2015: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
GOD help us and deliver us from the enemy of progress of this nation. there is reward for every thing that one do
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by cycluse: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
We have been sold in this country
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by yomifowe(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
ManTiger:

May you walk and never stumble.

The only good thing that GEJ did was he conceded defeat.

I agree with you 100%.

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Gboliwe: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
"... pleased requested..." no not again!

So, people still waste time reading SR news? angry angry
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by bittertalk1993(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
emilyone:
GEJ deserve to be arrested!

he definitely deserve more dan dt, had it been I'm d judge, I'll just give him life imprisonment with hard labour n 40 strokes of unbreakable cain(pankere) every morning 4 him yansh. So dis Gej no dull reach money matter.........

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by castrokins(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks For The CC. The First Post Was A Lil Deceptive

2n2k:

The whole letter. Cc castrokins
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
For some IDIOTS screaming no one has been jailed.

Pls pls pls.

Due process will b followed.

Thankyu.

grin grin
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by magicfingers009: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
This is the reason why the naira crashed. How would so much dollar cash be circulating in the economy? GEJ God will punish you wherever you go. You finished this country.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by seyoops4u: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
By now, those of you supporting GEJ should know that this not a Joke any more, it's more than real. You guys should re-think and support this move against corruption. Na Wah oooo..... And madam Okonjo-Iwela is the one that tells Nigerians that there is no money in the country ,and not knowing that they are the one sharing the monies around......*There's God ooo* no wonder PEJ said she's afraid of her husband going to jail because she knows the extent of the damages they've done to the country's funds.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
what can i say. Nigerians are the problems with Nigeria. we praise the rich and corrupt, we insult and swear for the hungry armed robber and pettty thief, we adore the stupendously rich guys, politicians and whoever in our society is really rich but we never ask questions, every one wants to be associated with the rich guy, the ich house, clean and good lifestyle, we love corruption and let's stop deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by ismyheal75: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
efilefun:
Mods need to push this to FP to educate those illiterates that had been calling the recent revelations lies chukwudi and his fellow wailers need to come show us this ain't true and tell us how GEJ ordered their arrests before and Buhari is just living on GEJ's achievements

Bankruptcy would have been better than waking up one morning to see the country had been sold to Cameroon or Benin republic

Chai! U don finish me with laughter
Re: Evidence Of $47m Taken From CBN, Stuffed Into Suitcases - Sahara Reporters by success10(m): 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
thank God.. d otuoke man no won d second term.. Nigeria for don be on OXL for Sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / Ayo Fayose Presidential Campaign Buses In Abuja (Photos) / "The Last Thing Nnamdi Kanu Told Me" – Ejiofor, IPOB Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.