Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu (35006 Views)

FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by tinsel: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
januzaj:
they replied Ekweremadu,...buh couldn't say anything about Shi'ite vs NA.....balderdash
What is your interest about shite and Nigerian army. Nobody is above the law. Let the law take its full course.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by vedaxcool(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Descartes:

Buhari and his gang of corrupt allies cannot do anything to Ekweremmadu. He is just a noisemaker programmed and piloted by the cabals.

When arrest start don't shout wizard hunting.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
I really do wonder what wld hv bcom of d economy wit al these revelatns if GEJ had won d electn and business had continued as usual
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Gee15: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
EasternLeopard:
A failure will always blame the past.

The past is always a reflection of what had happened and where you are now and where you should be,no past no present ,only Christ can change the past.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ogundeleai(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
hazyfm1:

from your comment

I don't know if you are stupi!d or crazy...
I thougth am alone to wonder the rational and corelation between comment he made and body of the story we read. You address him to my satisfaction only you don't add irrational comment
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by anonimi: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2015
samento:
Gej has nothing upstairs. If not why would looting of this magnitude be perpetrated in his government. Ordering money to be taken from the CBN without due prorcess, is he now Idi amin of Uganda of our time? May thunder fire anybody supporting PDP for looting our common wealth.

- Has anyone been charged to court for all these APShit lie LIE stories?
No!
- Did Buhari follow due process to share TRILLIONS with APShit governors under the guise of 'bailout'?
No!

Why can't we use our brains when we are not ZOMBIES

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2837478_apczombie_jpeg18e83b86a22c6378b2e3f37984ea3432

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ibisko04: 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Who is ekweremadu self
One fellow who belong to the class of people stealing from our treasury without any shame.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by pastor12: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
U think this is a joke?
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
irunoobo:
Ekweremadu is a brainless Igbo man. I wont be surprised if he is the sponsor of the Biafra protests just to distract the government from recovering looted funds

Did you just say he is brainless And you added igbo to it. From your statement,i can see that you are just a Hater of IGBOS.why not face the individual and leave out his tribeHuh what of OBANIKORO,DASUKI,BAFARAWA and so on,the list is endless. Up BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by mentorandfriend(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Tunde Bakare said it on July 18 2012 that Jonathan's destiny was to bankrupt Nigeria. He saw what others were not seeing then.

Time has proven him right.

http://saharareporters.com/2012/06/18/president-jonathan%E2%80%99s-destiny-bankrupt-nigeria-%E2%80%93-tunde-bakare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by sademola: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
Why is APC government still crying over PDP's 'spilt milk '. Governance is not a verbal war but making the best of a bad situation. Lai and his government should stop the blame game.

Because Ekweremadu took d fight to them
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by HaneefahRN(f): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
adjoviomole:
Nigerians are actually enjoying,d bad economy,fuel scarcity,no light etc...............the youths are ok with fighting corruption...........pls continue d blame game pls nigerians are enjoying more grease to ur elbow FG..smh nigerians youths are pathetic
Pathetic u say? Peradventure all what the FG is saying is true, how do we expect them to embark on solid projects, magically bring up the collapsing economy they inherited? The private companies the former administration sold the Power holding company to are doing what they like wt our light, charging exorbitant bills wt little power supply. The issue of fuel scarcity has to be tackled soon tho, it's a shame we are suffering for and lacking something we av in abundance. We av useless thieves as leaders, rather than develop and set up our own refineries becos of the money they'll be able to loot from that means too, they wld rather send it out to be processed and then bought at a high price, one wld think we are not an oil producing nation, there is nothing to show for it, buying fuel in Saudi is like d rate at wc we are buying pure water here. Now the oil prices is on a free fall, we av nothing in reserve to fall back on, even debts, all has been looted by polithieves for their generation unborn, they are all birds of a feather and may God punish severely all these wicked thieves making life difficult for the masses
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by skyfall: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Very good response to a deranged and shameless Okoromadu.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by pastor12: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
U think this is a joke?
samento:
Gej has nothing upstairs. If not why would looting of this magnitude be perpetrated in his government. Ordering money to be taken from the CBN without due prorcess, is he now Idi amin of Uganda of our time? May thunder fire anybody supporting PDP for looting our common wealth.
this is no joke. Na waoooo
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Rexology: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
When somebody accepts responsibility for any failure under his watch, it makes the individual to restrategize to avert another failure in the future.

Whereas whenever someone begins to look arround for any available person to apportion blames for his failure, the person MUST be preparing for a bigger failure.

That's why you hear some students, after exams will tell you "the lecturer gave me F" but when they pass, the statement will change to "I scored A".

May God forbid me to apportion blames for any area of my life I did not do well irrespective of the circumstance(s) surrounding the outcome.

Nigerians did not beg any person or political party to govern us, therefore for Buhari to have decided to contest the presidential election, he believed that he can fix the decays in our system and that he must do and not apportionment of blames.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by abimic(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

and what is your oga doing to curb and reverse the issues, not going about throwing insults and blames everywhere mo ron??
If we could be patient with PDP for 16 yrs with nothing tangible to show to the life of the majority of the masses except from the influential few, then 1yr is sure too little to think the brain can now be used. GMB wisened us up that we deserve the best and not pettiness PDP enmeshed themselves in. Tangible impact surely will be felt from PMB starting from next year as many would still want to study him to ensure he fails but he needs respond rightly. Governance in Nigeria is too entangled, it takes determination and wittiness to break out.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by tonquendo4u(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
minifuworld:
how much is the subsidy debt and what is the value of naira to dollar as at may 29th 2015
Which govt in Nigeria didn't inherit debts?Its 6months and d govt is still blaming d past govt.Are U comfortable with that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by anonimi: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Tunde Bakare said it on July 18 2012 that Jonathan's destiny was to bankrupt Nigeria. He saw what others were not seeing then.

In just five years, Jonathan improved

- Agriculture
- Railways
- Roads
- Education
- Airports
Etc etc

as shown in the 15 pages of just SAMPLE in the thread below oh.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Despite Buhari's baseless propaganda and empty LIES of bankrupt empty treasury, he has:

- Given TRILLIONS as bailout without due process to APShit governors, not so
- Flying around the world with BILLIONS expensed on presidential jets he promised to sell, not so

He obviously has many FOOLS who believe his fake stories without asking REASONABLE questions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

GMB‬ Speech While Addressing Nigeria Community In The United Kingdom.

I Will Maintain a modest lifestyle as President -Muhammadu Buhari.

“One of the major killers of our economy apart from corruption is waste. Our scarce resources are being plundered away very carelessly and unnecessarily wasted. Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.

You may want to ask what a Nigerian President is doing with so many aircraft when a Prime Minister of Britain fly around using the same public aircraft like an ordinary Briton.

Go and check and compare with that of any developed country in the world, the office of the Nigerian President is a very expensive one inspite our high level of poverty, lack and joblessness. Despite all these, you still find a Nigerian Minister spending about N10billion to charter an aircraft for just one year. Now, for me, when we come into office, all these waste will be blocked and properly channelled into our economy. We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian airways. [size=14pt]We shall do this by [color=#990000]bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airways[/size] and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.

More from: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=217159
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Jaideyone(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
shala01:
Lie Muhammad go everly dey shameless. I never see persin wen mumu reach lying Muhammad. worse is, he will get praise from some idiots who hide behind their own idiocy and uselessness and vent their frustration on others
very unintelligent comment. your idiocy is monumental. what he said are facts. PDP bigwigs have confessed to looting the country. we keep getting revelations. even the ffks and the fayoses silent. ekwemumu should also keep quite
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Shege Ekwerenmadu! You still geh mouth? Even Olisa Metuh has not been able to stand Lai Mohammed and you who is still in nursery school think you can match him when it comes to mouthing on issues? That I doubt
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ODUBEZE: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lai Mohammed, if APC also have shame, they should also cover their eyes! 6months+ and Nigerians still do not know where you are heading to!
---

Immediately I saw this topic, I knew that APC/FG will either insult or blame PDP.
---

If I recall Ekweremadu is not the only person that has call the attention of PMB to the dwindling economy! are you not in Nigeria? why are you deceiving yourselves?
---

Why not assure Nigerians on the plans the FG has on ground to prevent such fro happening!
---

U were all insulting Reuben Abati when he was doing that now what makes Laid Mohammed different?
---

As far as am concern APC & PDP are all one and the same!
Nigerians are yet to experience change!
It is well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by anonimi: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by fujirice: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
We are finished in this country. Never have I ever, in the history of this country, seen an information minister like this. Mr Lai, please you are no longer the spokes person of the APC, yes APC is at the helm of affairs now but your responsibility now is to the masses! Gawd!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by mentorandfriend(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
anonimi:

In just five years, Jonathan improved

- Agriculture
- Railways
- Roads
- Education
- Airports
Etc etc

as shown in the 15 pages of just SAMPLE in the thread below oh.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Despite Buhari's baseless propaganda and empty LIES of bankrupt empty treasury, he has:

- Given TRILLIONS as bailout without due process to APShit governors, not so
- Flying around the world with BILLIONS expensed on presidential jets he promised to sell, not so

He obviously has many FOOLS who believe his fake stories without asking REASONABLE questions.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856745_france1_jpegbcac12e5182a39792bfe884c7ba4f4fd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2534006_bac_jpegc61aa2b5c36e6eaed9536f13d8712e19

Reading those lies and fallacies you put up there is a waste of my precious time.

Whatever hardship and chaos Nigeria is going through presently is a fallout of Jonathan's six years of dumb, clueless, weak, passive leadership.

Every other essay you're writing is not my business. If you guys are still trying to defend the show of shame that took place in the last administration, then it's obvious you're all heartless fellows; bereft of human conscience, even in the face of all the emerging evidence of how our collective wealth was mismanaged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Reference(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
grin Once again, yet again. 'The best days of the APC are long gone. It is downhill from May 29th till....'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by abimic(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9
I can't see buhari as the president in your purported image! Has APC controlled the centre before? Not only in politics, virtually everywhere in Nigeria is recycling done, either between relatives, friends or cronies. For fresh hands to make it without a strong back up in Nigeria of these days, it takes grace, exceptional grace! All I know is PDP ruled us for the larger part of our fourth Republic!

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Ferguson002: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
DIS GOVERNMENT HAS NO SHAME WITH THE PRESENT FUEL CRISIS

WHAT A FAILED STATE.
u dey mad for ur head ur brother jona steal money u no fit talk
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by anonimi: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
mentorandfriend:
...... in the face of all the emerging evidence of how our collective wealth was mismanaged.

Please define 'evidence'.
Thanks.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by drnoel: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by drnoel: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
LocalChamp:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195113-worsening-economy-if-you-have-shame-you-will-shut-up-nigerian-government-replies-ekweremadu-pdp.html

Silly unguarded words. Keep still accusing the last administration. It will shine una eye soon say na sos situation nigeria dey.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Ferguson002: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
lai muhammed is a disgrace..............
na u b disgrace to ur people
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by anonimi: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / Zamfara Gives 'Repentant' Bandits Hilux Vehicles, Millions Of Naira - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.