Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu (34982 Views)

FG Replies Falana On ‘recover $200bn Looted Funds Advice’ / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy / Worsening Economy: Nigeria Sliding Towards Revolution, Ekweremadu Warns Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by greatiyk4u(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Odogwu042:
my friend shut the fvck up! If you dont know any meaninful thing to say you keep quite.

Odogwu, o bu nwa 042 ibe gi ka ina si shut up, any way........if. Wot I wrote is not meaningful to u, den I think u need an urgent help
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by hazyfm1: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
bolivnnaija:

I don't know why you are so pained. Is it that you despise ursef so much that you just like insulting people. Try and respect everyone's opinion.

Let me be nice to you, I spoke that way to him because he called my dear country a failed state, the last person who used that word to rep Nigeria was Emmanuel Ebueo, 'cant spell his last name correctly' I didn't spare him neither
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Odogwu042(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
erekoshe:
Lai mohammed is supposed yo be minister of Information not entangled in this PdP-ApC fight..

No fuel, nothing said
Shiite and NA fighting, nothing said
Ekweremadu APC attack, massive response..

Talk of misplaced priorities and here it is
and it is so pathetic that the very gullible ones are buying their bullshit. Do they even have priorities lets be honest.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by adconline(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
irunoobo:
Ekweremadu is a brainless Igbo man. I wont be surprised if he is the sponsor of the Biafra protests just to distract the government from recovering looted funds
What has being Igbo got to do with this? You should be worried about BH abs those that are plundering the nation.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Odogwu042(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Odogwu, o bu nwa 042 ibe gi ka ina si shut up, any way........if. Wot I wrote is not meaningful to u, den I think u need an urgent help
so i bu nwa 042 na ekwusi ka isi ugwu awusa abia.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by erekoshe: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
Odogwu042:
and it is so pathetic that the very gullible ones are buying their bullshit. Do they even have priorities lets be honest.

Propaganda sells across the globe and its pathetic.

PDP, APC those folks are all one and the same, we are the idiots that swallow what they throw down our throats and fight each other to support one of them
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by melvin0004(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
irunoobo:
Ekweremadu is a brainless Igbo man. I wont be surprised if he is the sponsor of the Biafra protests just to distract the government from recovering looted funds
brainless yet ur deputy speaker,which ur father can never think of.......
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Angelovic96: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
story for the GODS
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Angelovic96: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
story for the gods
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Odogwu042(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
erekoshe:

Propaganda sells across the globe and its pathetic.

PDP, APC those folks are all one and the same, we are the idiots that swallow what they throw down our throats and fight each other to support one of them
d thing is.. Ok pdp fvkd up the economy, we have heard. now wot are you gonna do about the economy? Its gettin worse but wot do they do. After almost 8months they are still saying the same damn thing.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jaideyone:
very unintelligent comment. your idiocy is monumental. what he said are facts. PDP bigwigs have confessed to looting the country. we keep getting revelations. even the ffks and the fayoses silent. ekwemumu should also keep quite
O boy u mumu pass lying Muhammad!!! Were champions of APC today not members of members PDP there is a bill with buhari pic in central area abuja stating that if anything goes wrong he will take responsible not complain. What is happening now?? Buhari and his gang are not even trying fix any but apportion blames. Did u not vote buhari because PDP was bad? Because Jonathan was running the country to the ground?? May Ur Stockholm syndrome be cured on the name of whatever u serve
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jaideyone:
very unintelligent comment. your idiocy is monumental. what he said are facts. PDP bigwigs have confessed to looting the country. we keep getting revelations. even the ffks and the fayoses silent. ekwemumu should also keep quite
O boy u mumu pass lying Muhammad!!! Ur shamelessness pass lying Muhammad own!!! Were the champions of APC today not members of members PDP yesterday there is a billboard with buhari pic in central area abuja stating that if anything goes wrong he will take responsible not complain. What is happening now?? Buhari and his gang are not even trying fix any but apportion blames. Did u not vote buhari because PDP was bad? Because Jonathan was running the country to the ground?? May Ur Stockholm syndrome be cured on the name of whatever u serve
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by erekoshe: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Odogwu042:
d thing is.. Ok pdp fvkd up the economy, we have heard. now wot are you gonna do about the economy? Its gettin worse but wot do they do. After almost 8months they are still saying the same damn thing.

Feed the masses what they want to hear.. GEJ stole 892billion dollars, dasuki 2, Ngozi 4, diezanna 13billion pounds, wtf! Jail them all and stop the nonsense news..

But again, the masses enjoy such stories, it keeps them bubbling, someone is fighting corruption.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by blimeyVic(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
I really don't care a lot about what Mr president is doing or not doing now,but I'm placated by the fact that a government whose younger cohorts are/were keenly waiting to take over from their elders to continue looting our country blind has been booted out. I am not perturbed by the present,but the future. I strongly believe President Buhari, whom at 70+ has nothing to lose but a good standard to set, is working tirelessly to ensure a perfect foundation is laid for our nation's future to be the best ever imagined. Presently,worker's salaries may not have been paid,the U17 lads may not have been rewarded adequately,fuel might still be scarce,but surely the future is brighter and clearer with hopes to spring forth steady growth for our dear nation,and this is,after proper house-keeping.
Hmmm, with PDPithes? Those ones? Share the money,share the bags of rice,share the groundnut oil,palm oil and cassava bread,make sure everyone is chopping. Chopping both fruit and seed with gay-abandon,and living only for the present with no articulated plan for the future - Bogus Growth Indices.
I hope that fine finance minister works as well as she speaks too.

# We find it hard to comprehend, but to comprehend we must.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by RainboAfricana(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
DIS GOVERNMENT HAS NO SHAME WITH THE PRESENT FUEL CRISIS

WHAT A FAILED STATE.

I don't know what to tell u but I fink I will say dat ure a disgrace to humanity.
Common sense: is like ur sense is malfunctioning and u have lost the common rite from time ( I give to u the best stupid man award of thee year)
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Odogwu042(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
erekoshe:

Feed the masses what they want to hear.. GEJ stole 892billion dollars, dasuki 2, Ngozi 4, diezanna 13billion pounds, wtf! Jail them all and stop the nonsense news..

But again, the masses enjoy such stories, it keeps them bubbling, someone is fighting corruption.
thats exacly my point. It now seems those on the other side are the saints. While we all know thats not the case. Everyone wants this country to get better and it wont by blaming people all the time. Do the needful and dwell less on propaganda everyone will be happy.

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by bigass123(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
Says who undecided
Anyway you're not to blame.. Its an hereditary thing, you took after your father angry

OZAOEKPE:
lai muhammed is a disgrace..............
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by bigass123(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Says who undecided
Anyway you're not to blame.. Its an hereditary thing, you took after your father.. So to say angry

OZAOEKPE:
lai muhammed is a disgrace..............
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by leanalyst: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
Still playing the blame games till now? It's soon going to be a year in office and this administration is still crying over spilt milk. They already knew what they were walking into, instead of working they are still laying blames.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Yksoul(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
IT'S A PITY THAT SOME NIGERIANS ARE WASTING THEIR TIME ON APC PDP ISSUES WHEN THEY DONT SEND ANY OF U WHETHER U DIE OR LIVE,WHY NOT TEAM UP AS YOUTHS FOR A BETTER NIGERIANS.U ARE WASTING AWAY HERE!
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by maestroferddi: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
KMJY:
Please can someone tell me the source of APC's funds during the presidential elections? How can this lying Muhammad speak carelessly without harking back to see that it was part of the looted funds that were used to finance the campaign train of Buhari's APC
Nigeria, a country populated mostly by gullible people.

APC has succeeded in brainwashed most people here that common sense has become a highly uncommon commodity.

Does anyone need a brain surgeon to see that this rudderless APC government is using the so-called arms deal scam as a smokescreen to befuddle Nigerians from asking critical questions on the pervasive lethargy and inertia that are signposting Buhari's government?

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by allanphash7(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Then if truly he is among the fellow then he is truly a shameless he-goat
ibisko04:

One fellow who belong to the class of people stealing from our treasury without any shame.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ElCapone(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
francababy:
I pray in 4 years they won't still be blaming their ex
Every action has consequences.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by adjoviomole(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
kevinscore:

Why not ask ur self what lead to the economic breakdown and ur no light issue since fighting corruption doesn't mean anything to you.

Yes dey shld keep fighting corruption.....as if wen d money is recovered dey will share with ur.it will only b looted again....dey av got no blue print for d way forward....let dem continue o....let's just continue to sufffer n smile grin
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ElCapone(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
EasternLeopard:
A failure will always blame the past.
When da past was fool of thiefs, assasins, monsters we shldnt blame them abi. Hw wld yhu feel if 1 of ur uncle squanders ur inheritance. Remove da hood and reality, rather than back those who raped our nations resources wid so much savage lust!!!
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by Kunlwal1000: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin
Why are you laughing now?
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ngoziama: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
LocalChamp:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/195113-worsening-economy-if-you-have-shame-you-will-shut-up-nigerian-government-replies-ekweremadu-pdp.html

Lie mohammed I aint got time to read this crap because no truth comes from that mouth of yours.i am sick and tired of the blame tactics apc is using to deceive nigerians. If you cant get it right then you should all be in your villages afterall the youths who are presumed to be leaders of tomorrow are already frustrated. Apc is a wicked party and I bet you that nigerians cannot even wait for 2019.you inherited this and that yet you have continued to consolidate on most gejs policies.the only ones you introduced are all failing.apc to me is just a scam that needs to be jailed soon.ekweremadu has said the truth and so stop giving excuses afterall the buhari coup landed nigeria in its mess.he truncated democracy and therefore can never change.the change mantra you came with is all lies like lie mohammed will always lie.the economy is collapsing and would soon die so why still refer to only gejs administration, what of obj, yaradua, ibb, abacha, abdulsalam and buhari.probe all these and I promise you will never get any saint.i dare this government to try it.all we see is a party working towards a one party system, see your mess in kogi, look at bayelsa, you have gone to rivers, akwaibom, taraba yet we were told of the underaged voters in the north.APC should tell the world what happened to the kano chief returning officer.apc should probe that death or else we will assume they know how it all happened.i was among the nigerians apc deceived thinking the change was for our good , today my business is almost grounded because of stupid policies by a party which has resorted to fighting every perceived enemy rather than improve the welfare of its citizens . If I had an opportunity , firing squad is what you all deserve from a to z.no exception pdp, apc, etc.useless country breeding useless politicians.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by TruthBishop(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
I imagined where competence is in PDP politicians. They lack shame even in their in the face of the truth.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by EasternLeopard: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
ElCapone:
When da past was fool of thiefs, assasins, monsters we shldnt blame them abi. Hw wld yhu feel if 1 of ur uncle squanders ur inheritance. Remove da hood and reality, rather than back those who raped our nations resources wid so much savage lust!!!

Which inheritance.?

SE and SS oil are now your inheritance

Tell your god Buhari to use Northern resources to run his government since he said he won't take care of the 5%
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by aramideji(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:

WHAT A FAILED STATE.
you have no shame with your lack of information about ur economy

1 Like

Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ogmaskman: 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
ERAKAMUS:

WHAT A FAILED STATE.

Is that all you have to say. Do u want us to trace the crises back to how it started under the watch of GEJ?
Maybe u ddnt read the part were he said they inherited a completely looted economy that was grinding to a halt.

It baffles me how pple come on nairaland to bone face. You know, like nothing realy happened. It's just political witch hunt. How much was involved sef.

Tnk goodness falana is taking all the thieves and political terrorists to ICC soon.
I raise my left toe for una.
Re: Worsening Economy: If You Have Shame, You Will Shut Up, FG Replies Ekweremadu by ogmaskman: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
EasternLeopard:

Which inheritance.?

SE and SS oil are now your inheritance

Tell your god Buhari to use Northern resources to run his government since he said he won't take care of the 5%

Lame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Replies Tunji Abayomi: I Never Relied On Your Advice To Choose Buhari / #osunwestdecides Update / BREAKING: APC Holds Two Parallel Congresses In Lagos, With Open Confrontation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.