Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! (3113 Views)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / February 14th (Ash Wednesday)And April1st,(Easter)sacrilegious Days In 2018 / Sacrilegious: Why I Was Demoted As A Pastor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by noble2faith(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Should we say she was cursed from inception or she intentionally did that to ridicule christianity? Here is her picture below and the screenshots of pple's reaction on facebook.

1 Share

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by SurefireAsoOke: 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Lord have Mercy.

For Aso-Oke, Check my signature.
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
You for try am with the book of the religion of peace angry let's see if you will
survive it

6 Likes

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by DuchessLily(f): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
You for try am with the book of the religion of peace angry let's see if you will
survive it

Abi oo
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by Topccy007: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by jaymejate: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
[size=14pt]You see na that useless breasst go burn pas for hell. [/size]
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by CoolUsername: 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ayy 5318008!!

EDIT: 3 before 1.
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by urahara(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't see anything wrong. It's just like any other ordinary book.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by noble2faith(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
urahara:
I don't see anything wrong. It's just like any other ordinary book.

Young man, are u ow.k @ all?

1 Like

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by johnydon22(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
jaymejate:
[size=14pt]You see na that useless breasst go burn pas for hell. [/size]

Because she covered her breast with a book she deserves to burn, do you even imagine the type of mind you possess?

How are you any different from Islamic extremists who would murder her if she did it with the koran.

Both you and the Islamic extremists aren't any better because you both prize a book more than humans. . You revere ancient primitive constructs more than fellow humans.

Such horrifying mindset as wishing a fellow human burns in fire because of some damn book.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by johnydon22(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
survive it
The world would be a better place if we humans became more loyal and loving to our fellow humans and less so to imaginary deities and primitive books and ideas

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by Gayjesus: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Just a book,no big deal.
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by jaymejate: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:

Because she covered her breast with a book she deserves to burn, do you even imagine the type of mind you possess?

How are you any different from Islamic extremists who would murder her if she did it with the koran.

Both you and the Islamic extremists aren't any better because you both prize a book more than humans. . You revere ancient primitive constructs more than fellow humans.

Such horrifying mindset as wishing a fellow human burns in fire because of some damn book.

Oga calm down... Who am i to burn anyone? God forbid.

I'm talking of [size=18pt]HELL FIRE[/size]

Be born again bro! wink
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by urahara(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
noble2faith:

Young man, are u ow.k @ all?

For the fact that I think that the book is as good as toilet paper. I am perfectly okay.

1 Like

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by johnydon22(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
jaymejate:

Oga calm down... Who am i to burn anyone? God forbid.
I'm talking of [size=18pt]HELL FIRE[/size]
Be born again bro! wink

Yes exactly and that is what i am referring to..

For you to have a mindset that a human is going to burn because of a book and be ok to reel out such ideas is horrifying and disturbing..

If this is born again then i think such barbaric and sadistic mindset is not for me ..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by vooks: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:
The world would be a better place if we humans became more loyal and loving to our fellow humans and less so to imaginary deities and primitive books and ideas
Rwanda lost 1M in under 90 days without 'imaginary deities and primitive books'.

Antitheism is asinine at best, it imagines by attacking theism it will gain currency
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by noble2faith(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Damn! The world is really coming an end. See d comments of peeps!
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:

Are you an atheist? Chose a wrong moniker

john Meaning & History
English form of Iohannes, the Latin form of the Greek name Ιωαννης (Ioannes), itself derived from the Hebrew name יוֹחָנָן (Yochanan) meaning "YAHWEH is gracious". This name owes its popularity to two New Testament characters, both highly revered saints. The first is John the Baptist, a Jewish ascetic who was considered the forerunner of Jesus Christ. The second is the apostle John, who is traditionally regarded as the author of the fourth Gospel and Revelation.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by urahara(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
Smh so just because of a 3000leaves exercise book. These Christians want to kill themselves

2 Likes

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2015
She's..................protecting her goods?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by malvisguy212: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:
and the world would be a better place if everybody should convert to atheist meaning it will bolster mankind desired. absolute autonomy: being free to do as they please, and the lack of ultimate accountability, there are no eternal consequences for doing as they please.
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by malvisguy212: 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:

Yes exactly and that is what i am referring to..

For you to have a mindset that a human is going to burn because of a book and be ok to reel out such ideas is horrifying and disturbing..

If this is born again then i think such barbaric and sadistic mindset is not for me ..
the funniest part is that ,like it or not , HELL is very much real and it is made for people who reject true.
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by johnydon22(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
the funniest part is that ,like it or not , HELL is very much real and it is made for people who reject true.

Hahahahahahahahaha do we really blame little kids for thinking Peter Pan is real. . It's quite funny really..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by malvisguy212: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahahahaha do we really blame little kids for thinking Peter Pan is real. . It's quite funny really..
alright.
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by johnydon22(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
and the world would be a better place if everybody should convert to atheist meaning it will bolster mankind desired. absolute autonomy: being free to do as they please, and the lack of ultimate accountability, there are no eternal consequences for doing as they please.
If being more loyal to human kind and less so to ideas means being atheistic to you then i believe you lack basic comprehension.

And yes, prizing humans and nature ahead of ideas and primitive concepts is the best of being human for me. .

I am always scared of people like you, it terrifies me to think that you will have no simple basis of societal ethics if not because you think that there is some kind of angry deity waiting with reward or punishment shows you really have no basic moral basis as a human but just on a leash by religious ideas and without that idea you might be a serial killer ...

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by bennyrazz: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
since the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, God has been slow to anger. He gives everyone ample time to repent because he is merciful. The lady that posted this, if it were to be in the days of the old testament, she would have been struck dead instantly and her generation might even share in the curse
Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by johnydon22(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
alright.
Aren't you ashamed of threatening people with fire and torture to coerce them to accept a truth?

How is it that this truth banks on threat to ensure conformity?

It is funny when something claims to be the truth at the same time relies on threat of torture and violence to coerce people into conformity.

How come people are being forced to accept this truth or get burnt... aren't you ashamed peddling such sadistic idiocy?

i thought truths should be glaring and not supposed to be forced on people... Review your beliefs before blowing out in public with such alacrity

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by malvisguy212: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:
If being more loyal to human kind and less so to ideas means being atheistic to you then i believe you lack basic comprehension.

And yes, prizing humans and nature ahead of ideas and primitive concepts is the best of being human for me. .

I am always scared of people like you, it terrifies me to think that you will have no simple basis of societal ethics if not because you think that there is some kind of angry deity waiting with reward or punishment shows you really have no basic moral basis as a human but just on a leash by religious ideas and without that idea you might be a serial killer ...
if you want to be loyal to mankind as your post indicate, then you will have to respect the belief of a billions of people and stop calling their God imaginary deity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by johnydon22(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you want to be loyal to mankind as your post indicate, then you will have to respect the belief of a billions of people and stop calling their God imaginary deity.
[b] I am under no obligation to respect ideas because that would mean i should respect ideas that are both dangerous and retarding.

I have no problem if you believe anything without empirical back up, you have every right to hold such beliefs but once you bring it out in public you are a liar.

once you propagate it and pushes for it to be accepted as a universal truth you are both a liar and a fraud.

You are here asking i respect people's belief, i should respect the fact that you go about threatening people with torture?

i should respect the fact you encourage negligence and abandonment of the planet we live in for the clamor of a wishful Paradise.

The same you do not respect the beliefs of others but demands respect for yours.

And lastly it is not a disrespect calling an imaginary character imaginary, i have never seen spiderman complaining i called it imaginary or found it offensive ..

No my good sir, your ideas do not deserve my respect.. You have the right to hold them and i have the right to disagree to it when you bring it out in public..
[/b]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by malvisguy212: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:
Aren't you ashamed of threatening people with fire and torture to coerce them to accept a truth?

How is it that this truth banks on threat to ensure conformity?

It is funny when something claims to be the truth at the same time relies on threat of torture and violence to coerce people into conformity.

How come people are being forced to accept this truth or get burnt... aren't you ashamed peddling such sadistic idiocy?

i thought truths should be glaring and not supposed to be forced on people... Review your beliefs before blowing out in public with such alacrity
people force to received truth or burned in Hell ? Name the pastor that said this ? If you are reffering to me, how did I force you via internet ? You mean I force you through internet. ? Okay.

Is it wrong to tell a smoker or drunker, don't smoke and drink or you will die young ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by malvisguy212: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
johnydon22:
[b] I am under no obligation to respect ideas because that would mean i should respect ideas that are both dangerous and retarding.

I have no problem if you believe anything without empirical back up, you have every right to hold such beliefs but once you bring it out in public you are a liar.

once you propagate it and pushes for it to be accepted as a universal truth you are both a liar and a fraud.

You are here asking i respect people's belief, i should respect the fact that you go about threatening people with torture?

i should respect the fact you encourage negligence and abandonment of the planet we live in for the clamor of a wishful Paradise.

The same you do not respect the beliefs of others but demands respect for yours.

And lastly it is not a disrespect calling an imaginary character imaginary, i have never seen spider complaining i called it imaginary or found it offensive ..

No my good sir, your ideas do not deserve my respect.. You have the right to hold them and i have the right to disagree to it when you bring it out in public..
[/b]
see, NO christian will force you to accept his belief, Jesus say " shake the dust from your feet and leave, if they received you not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Highly Sacrilegious!!!(pics) See What A Young Lady Did With The Bible! by johnydon22(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
malvisguy212:
people force to received truth or burned in Hell ? Name the pastor that said this ? If you are reffering to me, how did I force you via internet ? You mean I force you through internet. ? Okay.

Is it wrong to tell a smoker or drunker, don't smoke and drink or you will die young ?
malvisguy212:
I don't need to point pastors or anybody else, you are already the one pointing this glaringly.

You need to review the sadism you peddle about, you need to review the idea of some angry humanoid who is so barbaric as to threaten people to accept some unfounded truths or it burns them.

Cigarettes are real, your beliefs are just beliefs.. You either provide empirical substantiation for them or you are a plain liar once you lay it out to the public

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See / Exposing The Truth1: Is the Devil Completely Evil? Is there good in the Devil? / Africa Needs Humanism, Not Religious Superstitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.