Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Jesus Is NOT Coming Roman Catholic Leaders SAID - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is NOT Coming Roman Catholic Leaders SAID (508 Views)

“jesus Is NOT Coming BACK” – Roman Catholic Leaders SAID / “jesus Is NOT Coming BACK” – Roman Catholic Leaders SAID / Jesus Is NOT Coming BACK – Roman Catholic Leaders Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is NOT Coming Roman Catholic Leaders SAID by Bnladan(m): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
A SPOKESPERSON for the Vatican (Roman
Catholic) has officially announced today that
the second coming of Jesus, the only son of
the God, may not happen now after all, but
urged followers to still continue with their
faith, regardless of the news.
Cardinal Giorgio Salvadore told WWN that
this years 1,981st anniversary is to be the
Vatican’s last in regards to waiting for the
Lord to return to Earth.
“We just feel Jesus is not coming back by the
looks of it.” he said. “It’s been ages like. He’s
probably flat out doing other really good
things for people somewhere else.”
Nearly two thousand years ago, Jesus
promised his disciples that he would come
again in chapter John 14:1-3 of the bible:
“There are many homes up where my Father
lives, and I am going to prepare them for
your coming.
When everything is ready, then I will come
and get you, so that you can always be with
Me where I am. If this weren’t so, I would tell
you plainly”
The Vatican defended Jesus’ broken promise,
claiming “he was probably drinking wine” at
the time when he made the comments.
“Having the ability to turn water into wine
had its ups and its downs.” added Cardinal
Salvadore. “We all make promises we can’t
keep when we’re drunk. Jesus was no
different.”
The church said it will now focus attentions
on rebuilding its reputation around the
world, but will keep an optimistic mind for
the savior’s second coming.
Re: Jesus Is NOT Coming Roman Catholic Leaders SAID by Bnladan(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: Jesus Is NOT Coming Roman Catholic Leaders SAID by respect80(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Jesus Is NOT Coming Roman Catholic Leaders SAID by Visocrate(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
end time clerics

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is NOT Coming Roman Catholic Leaders SAID by maxxx(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op this is not true.I smell blasphemy.
Re: Jesus Is NOT Coming Roman Catholic Leaders SAID by tdcministry: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
The people of God, sons and daughters of Jesus, the righteous ones, those who adhere strictly to the teachings of Jesus christ. Why hast thou lack in some crucial facets of life excluding the spiritual facet? It is the believe of many Christians that the process of attaining success in marriage, career, academic and social life is by sticking to God. The human part in the role of success has been neglected by many Christians. In the career world, many Christians don't seek to acquire more knowledge and skills in order to be promoted , the church has been viewed as a centre where all protocols and processes are ruled out and miraculous promotions are procured. The house of God have been portrayed as a mechanism of heuristics towards the attainment of success in any facet of life. However, some sect of believers affirm that "Heaven help those who help themselves" they believe God and man have a role to play in the success story of mankind; it is their believe that the right things needs to be done and the required process and protocols needs to be followed. To the critics of the believe that "heaven help those who help themselves" the Christians who tries to follow the lay down processes and principles  of attaining success are often regarded to as Christians who believe in their own strength and wisdom. To vindicate their criticism they often cite the saying that "our God breaks all protocols"...without mincing, what's your take on this issue? .......comment and throw more light to the issue on Ground....http://oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com/moment-of-expression-with-oluwaseyi-kelv.xhtml

(1) (Reply)

. / ROBUST RELIGION; RECLINING HUMANITY / 2016, The Year Of The Name Of The Lord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.