Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" (30492 Views)

APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by babafirst(m): 4:56am On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Cc: FireFire, Chukwudi44, Moses,
Loldest,I doubt if any wailer in NLd or anywhere even got up to 100 USD(N25000).Oya make we calculate together.
One bag of PDP rice-N3000
Red oil to mix the rice-N500
One atamkpa for madam plus tailor allawi-N1800
One bag of pure water(for trecking under hot sun to convention venue-N80
Recharge Card of N1500 for about 450 mb
PDP Tshirt ,boxers ,monkey jacket and bow tie for N1700
Total-N8580 or about 25 USD.Dem be real Ekpa.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Khd95(m): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2015
tomakint:
Festus is not thinking properly.....for him to think PDP is Nigeria's problem still beats my imagination I wondered the type of Lawyer he is, after all Dasuki is willing to defend his actions openly, Okonjo is not absconding, neither is Oga Jona himself so what is the problem with this garrulous lawyer sef undecided
are justifying their actions or whatsadsad

i see no reason why ur hero gej should not smell jail termgrin

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by pfadom: 5:30am On Dec 14, 2015
GEJ is a deceiver. "My reelection bid is not worth the blood of any Nigerian"- GEJ.

Can you quantify the volume of blood of Nigerian citizens in the monies shared among the cronies of the ex-president? Yet he is regarded as hero by some clueless people for doing the needful. If any team could lose by a goal margin without any appeal, how could over 2 million votes difference make the loser and the destroyer of Nigeria's economy a hero?

Think Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by DrHighchief(m): 5:32am On Dec 14, 2015
okolochyke:
Well said Keyamo

Most of them are not posting again. Hunger has nearly destroyed their lives.

How anyone can still claim that GEJ is his hero is just simply astonishing

Ekpa people
Temitemi
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by 9jatatafo(m): 5:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Never heard of any court case won by this EKPA man as he is always making noise.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Ahmeduana(m): 5:42am On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See Tweets grin cheesy

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/675816865864790016
NA YOU THE POSTER, KEYAMO AND ALL STUPID APC ZOMBIES BE ekpa, ôdè, sooko, wahwa, doloo, amunkun meko, and akuya, WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THAT? MUST WE ALL FACE A SINGLE DIRECTION? Did we question or insult him KEYAMO why did he support apc?
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Ahmeduana(m): 5:43am On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See Tweets grin cheesy

NA YOU THE POSTER, KEYAMO AND ALL STUPID APC ZOMBIES BE ekpa, ôdè, sooko, wahwa, doloo, amunkun meko, and akuya,WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE IS THAT? MUST WE ALL FACE A SINGLE DIRECTION? Did we question or insult him KEYAMO why did he support apc! Bunch of useless people
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 14, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Nigerians and our suffering and smiling attitude,

How on earth will a right thinking person still support all the evil perpetrated by PDP
only the selfish people dt called dmself I b4 others would do that
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by greatiyk4u(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2015
babosky2008:
only the selfish people dt called dmself I b4 others would do that
Hmmmmm, u take style dey insult me ooooo
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by philips70(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2015
okolochyke:

Another Ekpa in the building

God help you Ekpa

For his sake and others who do not understand what Festus called them, Ekpa means mumu, ode in Urhobo language.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by babestella: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2015
EasternLeopard:
What has APC achieved since may 29

Besides how much is a litre of fuel

All the figures being brandished in the media is rubbish until the case goes to court and it's decided. So until then I only see a deliberate attempt by APC to knock PDP against 2019.

However, brace up to buy fuel at 300 naira per litre very soon. What's dollar exchange rate today.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by EasternLeopard: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2015
babestella:

All the figures being brandished in the media is rubbish until the case goes to court and it's decided. So until then I only see a deliberate attempt by APC to knock PDP against 2019.

However, brace up to buy fuel at 300 naira per litre very soon. What's dollar exchange rate today.

APC and their Juju Change
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Burger01(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Why una dey mention those degenerated 'ekpas'undecided

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

By the time the NNPC Books are open, Nigerians Will surely stone PDP Members and their supporters angry angry

There is no diff between you APC supporters and PDP.... Your are supporting APC which is extension of PDP, you are even more moronic because PDP supporters have told PMB to prosecute those who looted the treasure as they said if the court find them guilty but for You APC supporters everybody in APC are saints, so APC supporters are the real EKPA.... When Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Atiku, Adams, OBJ cry of looting and you cry with them shows your are the real EKPA..... NgeneUkwenu is an EKPA

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by ddeola: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2015
And SHAME on the Northerners who were directly or indirectly involved in all this. They think because their own kids are in the west, they can go ahead.

By God's grace, all the people involved in this, even their own children will pay for this evil against our youths whether now or in the future. That's karma. angry angry angry
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by lexyclasy: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See Tweets grin cheesy

Keyamo you think we will buy your crap.....what happen before you withdraw from a corruption case against Timipre Sylva......go and sit down....epmty vessel
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by BurukutuMallam: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Pocket lawyer
Charge and bail
They don use money pocket your mouth
I***diot
The gullible still shout Aye for this notice me goat
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Firefire:

You dey mind the Yeye fowl, corrupt noise maker.
it is you that is a foul!
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2015
okolochyke:
Well said Keyamo

Most of them are not posting again. Hunger has nearly destroyed their lives.

How anyone can still claim that GEJ is his hero is just simply astonishing

Ekpa people
.......... Lol@hunger! This cracked me up a great deal. So funny! They are now called 'Hungry wailers', chai!
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by emmaelectelect(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2015
This man looks confused. As a Lawyer he should know better that media trails don't convict

Let him be deceiving himself. How many cases did he win for EFCC?
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2015
ishiamu:

Festus kenyamo number 1 hypocrite that stepped down not to prosecute timipire Sylva, wonder who takes the apc lawyer serious mtcheww

I know you might not be too educated, but have you ever heard of "Conflict of Interest"?
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by ishiamu(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

I know you might not be too educated, but have you ever heard of "Conflict of Interest"?

Now get the fucck off my mention hypocrite
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by sammyj: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Well said !!!
Eluwilussit:

The competent one that promised to end Boko Haram insurgency in two months, how far? Jona didn't do a great job, and neither is Bubu doing a great job. Hypocrisy is when you castigate Jona and praise Bubu who has not done any better than Jona.

Bubu and his northern brothers were all in support of BH and saw them as a northern militant group. We all know what Bubu said in the past.

If Jona had a pair, Bubu should have been jailed for all the unnecessary wahala he caused. He's fuccking lucky he didn't try any Shiit while Ebora owu was in charge. Him for don waka since.

I hate all our leaders. Past and present. Dead and alive. They destroyed our past, present and future. Fuccks! Nigeria is in big shiit. embarassed
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by j1mmy: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2015
he is the fool.
APC is PDP defected members = APC IS PDP
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by dannyjesutofunmi(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2015
u can fool some people some times but u can not fool all d people all d times... because u feel your propagandas is still not working on all of us, that is makin u uncomfortable. y've resorted to callin people names, remember they are not yet found guilty in court... until then Okoyamo hold ur peace
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by ba7man(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

By the time the NNPC Books are open, Nigerians Will surely stone PDP Members and their supporters angry angry
I already ordered a baseball bat to whack their dumb heads. angry
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by nikz(f): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2015
tomakint:
Festus is not thinking properly.....for him to think PDP is Nigeria's problem still beats my imagination I wondered the type of Lawyer he is, after all Dasuki is willing to defend his actions openly, Okonjo is not absconding, neither is Oga Jona himself so what is the problem with this garrulous lawyer sef undecided
I wonder oh!
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by cecegorz(m): 11:46am On Dec 14, 2015
The useless lawyer called Festus Keyamo was an EFCC contract lawyer for years, how many looters did he convict.

Instead he will be filling 500 count charges with no single merit, which judges will spend no time in quashing, setting the accused discharged and acquitted.

People like him should not even talk when others are talking.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by nairamaniac: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

meanwyl, u rugged ohhh. even inside this kind war-matter, in the mist of all these bombs and bullets you still hustle to claim 1st to comment.
No mind all these wailers. words can't explain how ashamed I am of them.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by glossy6(f): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
sammyj:
Well said Keyamo. That incompetent clueless government benefited from the insecurity and death of thousand of Nigerians and should be charged for man slaughter end of story!!! angry shocked

efia
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
noblegrex:
IGNORAMOUS
You are the ignorant one. In fact, ur foolishness is bigger than 2015 for making allowance for a government that claimed to have solution only to be talking about her predecessor to no end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Construction Of St Gabriel Oil Refinery In Akwa Ibom State (pictures) / Mustapha Adekunle, Aka Seigo, Wanted By Lagos State Police Command. / Police Recapture Kuje Prison Escapee, Yakubu AbdulMumuni In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.