Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" (30493 Views)

APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today / APC Blasts PDP: You Lack The Moral Basis To Comment On Nigerian Economy / Keyamo Blasts Politicians Against Buhari's Appointments Pattern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by abokikhalifa: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
ishiamu:

Your ma toto, boko haram wannabe
you sound stupid undecided moraphuker
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by noblegrex: 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
shala01:

You are the ignorant one. In fact, ur foolishness is bigger than 2015 for making allowance for a government that claimed to have solution only to be talking about her predecessor to no end.
so your clueless brothers has the solution and you are foolishly complaining with groos stupidity.if you can find solution to Nigerians problem within 6month dullard,why not vie for the post come 2019.nonsense.I've never seen such a gullible person with such a myopic attitude.how can a normal human being think in such manner.what damage has he done that has not been done before him. Use that white thing inside that BIG black stone covered with black thread on your neck boi
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2015
noblegrex:
so your clueless brothers has the solution and you are foolishly complaining with groos stupidity.if you can find solution to Nigerians problem within 6month dullard,why not vie for the post come 2019.nonsense.I've never seen such a gullible person with such a myopic attitude.how can a normal human being think in such manner.what damage has he done that has not been done before him. Use that white thing inside that BIG black stone covered with black thread on your neck boi
If your Daura President of a dad have shown direction or attempt in solving the problems he met instead of junketing Nigeria will be a recovery mode. He is covering he incompetence with probe and u are stupid enough to type nonsense in defence. seven months after taking over, you conditions is still getting worse yet idiots like you refused to see. may you die in ur idocy
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by ishiamu(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2015
abokikhalifa:

you sound stupid undecided moraphuker

Olodo
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by meccuno: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2015
vislabraye:

He's after his pocket. He wants to be another Gani Fawhemi but Gani will be ashamed of him.
gani was never partisan...I used to love keyamo the way I loved gani........but later discovered where his allegiances lied.........he lost my respect a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by noblegrex: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
shala01:

If your Daura President of a dad have shown direction or attempt in solving the problems he met instead of junketing Nigeria will be a recovery mode. He is covering he incompetence with probe and u are stupid enough to type nonsense in defence. seven months after taking over, you conditions is still getting worse yet idiots like you refused to see. may you die in ur idocy
if you're such a dumbo that you cannot survive without wailing,then you need to go on oblivion. because you're not important. See this sub-zero of a thing talking like a slowpoke.is it not money that he's going to use to run his govt?have you no brain at all? He needs cash,and the only way to get it is to probe your criminal brothers and uncle that have looted and mismanaged our precious funds.you will not die.but when the good of this government comes,may you never have a taste of it.you Neurotic mugger!
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
ishiamu:

Now get the fucck off my mention hypocrite
Hypocrite?! Yeah, you're definitely not well educated.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Eziachi: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

They have gone with their Biafrauds noises!!!
But we warned them. tongue
Biafrauds like Fayose and FFK or did you skip them with your warning?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
noblegrex:
if you're such a dumbo that you cannot survive without wailing,then you need to go on oblivion. because you're not important. See this sub-zero of a thing talking like a slowpoke.is it not money that he's going to use to run his govt?have you no brain at all? He needs cash,and the only way to get it is to probe your criminal brothers and uncle that have looted and mismanaged our precious funds.you will not die.but when the good of this government comes,may you never have a taste of it.you Neurotic mugger!
But u are the one wailing !!! What do u call this ur rant? don't u see u are already going bunker it is the dullness of mind that buhari is suffering from that is disturbing u . If buhari have any sense , the welfare of the people should be his priority. He will probe but still take care of his people. Buhari does know this because of his dead brain. What is ur excuse? Hope ur parents are regretting have u
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
noblegrex:
Buhari is brain dead! can u please hang ur now
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by noblegrex: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
shala01:

But u are the one wailing !!! What do u call this ur rant? don't u see u are already going bunker it is the dullness of mind that buhari is suffering from that is disturbing u . If buhari have any sense , the welfare of the people should be his priority. He will probe but still take care of his people. Buhari does know this because of his dead brain. What is ur excuse? Hope ur parents are regretting have u
if you're not a senseless and a dumbs-bell klepto,you'll know what it is to be wailing. To think of the welfare of the people when he's got insufficient fund.can you see how retard you're.how much do you think is enough for more than 175m nigerians welfare.if you've got good backgroung and a sound up bringing,you'll know what it is to run with cash.I guess you're picked from the gutter or the motherless babies home cos its obvious you don't have parental care, so sad.empty skull

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by tola9ja: 10:28am On Dec 16, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Cc: FireFire, Chukwudi44, Moses,
bacarnister nnko
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
noblegrex:
i
So u are still alive?? I thought by ur brainless dad will be blaming PDP for ur dead.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by noblegrex: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
shala01:

So u are still alive?? I thought by ur brainless dad will be blaming PDP for ur dead.
oh! So you're still making relivance out of your opprobrious self.you obnoxious little creep,I thought your foster parents have thought you some manners retard!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
noblegrex:
oh! So you're still making relivance out of your opprobrious self.you obnoxious little creep,I thought your foster parents have thought you some manners retard!!
So the dullard from kastina grieving yet? U can still manage to kill yourself
. Just die so we can blame Jona
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by noblegrex: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
shala01:

So the dullard from kastina grieving yet? U can still manage to kill yourself
. Just die so we can blame Jona
you this wishywhashy wog.you had better get a life or remain a mirage.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=noblegrex post=41062488][/quote] So u neva still die!!!! *long hiss*
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by noblegrex: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2015
shala01:
So u neva still die!!!! *long hiss*
he goat
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2015
noblegrex:
My dad is a he goat
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by noblegrex: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2015
[quote author=shala01 post=41073221][/quote]ow!may be you're even a she goat but I doubt if this destitutes sassy of a person can be a she goat.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2015
noblegrex:
ow! may be my mum is even a she goat but I doubt if she been a destitutes sassy of a person can be a she goat.
Re: Festus Keyamo Blasts PDP Supporters, Calls Them "Ekpa" by gare(f): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
See Tweets grin cheesy

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/675816865864790016

You're too learned to talk. Speak like this, in fact you sound like an ekpa, olodo, the bulk of the people that destroyed this country are in APC, Ameachi,Obasanjo,Atiku,Akume,El Rufai,Saraki,Masari,Tamubuwal,Gemade,AUDU Ogbe, and the rest I can't mention including Sylva and these are the same PDP members that destroyed this nation and yet you come out to display your ekpa tendencies I am greatly ashamed of you. By the time we stand up against these people we will never get it right, its people like you Babaginda saw that was why he made that statement that Nigerian youths are not ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Congratulates Makinde, Mohammed, Sanwo-olu / Thugs Disrupt Pro-buhari Rally In Jigawa State / Obiano, Osinbajo Inspect On Going Work At 2nd Niger Bridge, Exclusive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.