Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? (56693 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by sunkoye: 11:42am On Dec 14, 2015
porrigeyam:
grin grin angry

We Yoruba's start cooking 2days to the wedding our wedding has....
.quarter final
.semi final
.final(Saturday) grin cheesy
yes oh...like whot na... grin

pick 3
General market
General market
General market continue cheesy
last card(engagement)
Check up(Saturday reception)
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by chikay2010: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mama-put no dey again? smiley change of plans then
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by donsteady(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na do order food from KFC Na, no time to blame like apc

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by DONSMITH123(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
sanbells:
We change venue for reception na.... Enter one fast food n order for every body.. Buh God go punish dah caterer

harmattan no rish ya side?
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by DOCTORDONE: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
I will ask, "are you talking to me?" angry
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by ModiKen(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
flokii:
@OP I will jejely remove my suit/coat make e no go rough grin

come excuse mysef some minutes...

pack some boys including grooms men go beat d hell out of him/her

o ma dawo pada... o di dandan

grin grin grin Mehn....u no get chill at alll
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by marshallmoni(m): 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time question..
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by tunex22(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Adonis3:
That's why I strangle for a living

It's [size=14pt]ADONIS3[/size] baby... grin
Must u always advertise your name in every thread?
Another sign of end time.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Tman104(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Find alternative
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Masculity(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Burntcoal:
e no fit hapn 4 naija, na since thursday we don dey feed our guest. so aw fud no go dey on wedin day. wetyn dem go say hapn 2 pastor,usher and choir cooler 4 d church service. even d sturborn ones go wait til monday.

team owanbe

hhmm yeroba like food like kilode. Lol
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Masculity(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
porrigeyam:
grin grin angry
We Yoruba's start cooking 2days to the wedding our wedding has.... .quarter final .semi final .final(Saturday) grin cheesy

3 place on sunday.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by rottenegg: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
If u have ever been married, u go no say caterer or not, people go still talk say dem never chop or drink!
Greedy guests!
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by teemy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
No need crying over spilt milk. Time to make alternative arrangements. If the food cannot be replaced ensure there is a range of assorted drinks the guests can relish. At the reception have the MC explain the situation. Whomever is your person would understand and feel for you while the wailers would do their job (even if there was food they would still complain).

Link up to a motherless home and have the caterer deliver the food to there. Their luck.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by gistrepublic: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Endtime wedding
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Burntcoal:
e no fit hapn 4 naija, na since thursday we don dey feed our guest. so aw fud no go dey on wedin day. wetyn dem go say hapn 2 pastor,usher and choir cooler 4 d church service. even d sturborn ones go wait til monday.

team owanbe

I tire oo... Which kai irregular arrangement b dat? Walai d Caterer won't live to tell his/her story
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by tosin999999(f): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
omo I will cry.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Bantino(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Burntcoal:

team owanbe

Why fine girl like you de answer burntcoal? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by dammywapes(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
leshluap:
Na die the caterer dey o........na to tell am say na next week b d party... tell am to double all preparations.(say I go pay am in ful wen he delivers) ...den if he brings d food, I go tell am say na lst week........maimwhile I go use drinks finish my guest, n quickly arrange nice "asun" for dem.........
u wicked pass boko boys cheesygrincheesygrin
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by dammywapes(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
rottenegg:
If u have ever been married, u go no say caterer or not, people go still talk say dem never chop or drink!
Greedy guests!
Na normal thing he dey happen for every party
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by dammywapes(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
tosin999999:
omo I will cry.
wedding girlcheesygrin
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by lurlah2014(f): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
let her refund the money and order for food or she starts to make the food at the reception #food is ready canteen sharply
while the guess have their drinks and nice time with couple dance before they change their mind about spraying me money
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by ojuolu(m): 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
deewhone:
I can't assume, cuz its not possible
it is...lol
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by lurlah2014(f): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
seriously i dey surprise at the rate wey this set of people dey take hustle for food pass for wedding or any other ceremony
Burntcoal:

team owanbe
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by ojuolu(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
lurlah2014:
let her refund the money and order for food or she starts to make the food at the reception #food is ready canteen sharply
while the guess have their drinks and nice time with couple dance before they change their mind about spraying me money
lol...
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by 2undeee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Will just look for a take away joint and order for snacks den go for my refund after the wedding
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by myrao(f): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
turn it to a cocktail party...order for loads of wine..and of course the caterer will refund my money
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Damalex4luv(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
porrigeyam:
grin grin angry

We Yoruba's start cooking 2days to the wedding our wedding has....
.quarter final
.semi final
.final(Saturday) grin cheesy
Training (sunday)
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by ichommy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin
sanbells:
We change venue for reception na.... Enter one fast food n order for every body.. Buh God go punish dah caterer
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by Royals1st: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na small thing if u rich just contact like 10 fast foods e.g sweet s TFS KFC everybody go eat moni will solve the issue simple
Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by ELIZABET: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Inconclusive wedding

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos / Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event / Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.