Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Pdp Is A Curse To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Is A Curse To Nigeria (536 Views)

2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi / Nigeria’s Crude Oil: A Curse Or Blessing? / PDP Is In Coma With No Doctor, Only ‘Nurse Metuh’ Is Treating It – Senate Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Is A Curse To Nigeria by Jokay07(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
The more I read how Dasuki mismanaged our money, The more I feel sad as a concerned citizen of this nation.
With the way pdp has milked our dear country, with the way Pdp has turn our Central Bank to Party's Atm, i don't expect any sensible man to remain in that party. Truth be told, pdp is a curse to this nation.
Re: Pdp Is A Curse To Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
A former cursed pdp governor is now your Minister of transport

Just because Internet has made known the rot called Nigeria, you are blaming our more than 50 years of backwardness on 16 years of pdp.
Have you heard of the massive corruption under Shagari?
The Gulf War petrodollar windfall that disappeared under IBB
Or the loots of Abacha that is still being returned today
Or the massive security votes by Obasanjo

You should pity Nigeria that those same people are still in power not narrowing your perspective to pdp.

I wish Buhari had won the election under CPC, he would have done much but with these strange bedfellows in APC? Not much will be done. Quote me

(1) (Reply)

Telugu Political News / Ooni Of Ife's Second-in-command Set To Emerge / Omoku Is Worse Than Somalia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.