Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi (32593 Views)

Ondo 2020: Why PDP Governors Shunned Defection Of Agoola Ajayi / 2023: Why PDP Is Delaying Zoning Of Presidential Ticket / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Yarnvibes(f): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2017
​The Chairman of the Caretaker Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi has explained why the part is yet to endorse Governor Ayodele Fayose’s presidential ambition.

Fabinfos.com reports that Fayose stole the show few weeks ago when he stormed the PDP non-elective convention in Abuja with his campaign posters.

But speaking with the Punch, Makarfi said the party would only decide who to support during its next elective convention.

He said, “There were many people at the convention who indicated their political interests at the convention. It was not only Fayose. There were two other former governors who had posters about their bids. The convention was not elective and has nothing to do with the endorsement of anybody.

“There were also posters of those eyeing governorship and other positions. Would you say they were also endorsed? A convention is like a merrymaking ground where supporters come in to show their support.”

On the leadership tussle with his rival, Ali Modu Sheriff, the party leader said he bears no grudges against Sheriff.

Makarfi, a former governor of Kaduna State said the party wont expel Sheriff except he wants to leave on his own.

He added, “It is not up to us for him to remain here. It is his choice. Many people, who are his supporters, were at the convention. They participated in various committees at the convention. Individuals will make their personal decision.

http://fabinfos.com/2019-pdp-yet-endorse-fayose-president-makarfi/

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by PassingShot(m): 8:38am On Aug 20, 2017
Jesters they all are. Fayose is the Chief Jester.

The Lion King is still very much around and he has a huge say in who succeeds him.

What PDP needs now is our pardon and forgiveness for the way they messed the economy up. Not our votes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by naturalman: 8:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Mervell:
Do you know that you can start a small business with just N40,000 and start making great profit?

You can start by buying a dozen (12 pairs) of these superb quality pure leather slippers at wholesale price and reselling to make great profit.

With just N40,000 you will get a dozen of 12 pairs which is actually N3,000 per pair wholesale price, making N36,000 plus N4,000 waybill fee from our warehouse in Togo to your location.

Retail price for the slippers are between N5,000 to N7,000 so you can imagine how much profit you get from a dozen.

This is a very genuine and long term business opportunity for serious minded people ready to make cool cash, so if interested, kindly contact me through the number in my signature.

I just noticed that you are not residence in Nigeria....

Nigerians produces this slippers at aba in commercial quantity.....and it is sold for N500 to N700....

Get to study your market environment very well before raging price

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by GogetterMD(m): 8:57am On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose? President? Dude can't even win in the southwest cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by bedspread: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2017
ITS NOT A CRIME ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TO DREAM...

WE ARE gods... and CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS US....

IF AYODELE FAYOSE BELIEVES HE WILL RULE THE NATION, HE WILL...

GEJ HAD NO INKLING THAT HE WOULD RULE NIGERIA

PASTOR OSINBANJO WASNT EVEN A POLITICIAN TALKLESS OF ASPIRING FOR POWER IN NIGERIA..

CHIEF OBIANO WAS MADE GOVERNOR FROM NO WHERE. I DOUBT IF HE PUT IN A DIME ...

THERE IS SOOO MUCH SPACE FOR EVERYONE TO BELIEVE....

AYODELE PETER FAYOSE CARRY GO...I SEE A DIVINE ARRANGEMENT ON THIS MAN

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Flatties: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose can only be President in Biafra

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by uboma(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose's presidential ambition is dead on arrival.

for the party to reclaim power by 2019, PDP should field a credible northern candidate.

the likes of Atiku Abubakar is worthy of mention

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Ehiscotch(m): 10:13am On Aug 20, 2017
What a clown of a man Fayose is. Makarfi is only trying to be diplomatic in order to keep things together before 2019. Otherwise, how does he explain that the party has zoned presidency to the North but Fayose is still eligible? They just don't wanna upset Fayose because of the voice of opposition he has given to the party.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Franco93: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose doesn't really mean to contest for presidential election. His declaration to contest is simply a part of his opposition game.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2017
Hahaha
Jokers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by dapyd1(m): 11:31am On Aug 20, 2017
This post shows exactly what the politicians see us as. Bunch of gullible people who don't know what they want. They think we are stupid. Why? Because we fall for the same gimmick year after year after year.

I implore you Nigerians, please let's take our future into our hands.

1. Never you vote someone who cannot tell us what he wants to achieve, how long it will take to achieve it and how he will achieve it. Not all these nonsense manifesto of N1=$1

2. If you cannot stand and debate in front of other contestants, fielding questions and firing back, we don't want you. What are you afraid of?

3. If you have held any elective or appointee posts since Nigeria's inception and did not perform to expectation, we don't want you.

4. If you have any criminal record, or allegations yet to be resolved, we don't want you.

5. You must have antecedents. Show us corporations, NGOs, society groups, that you have led or partook in with a success story.

6. If you have not led a good life and profession, we don't want you.

Nigerians, the time to act is now. Let's stop these guys from taking us for a ride. Again.

I'll conclude Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria if in 2019 we vote one of these old cargo again after what we have faced since 1999

It's one thing for a politician to rig elections, it's another for us to vote someone who has failed woefully in the past by ourselves.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Riosystem: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose will become Vice president come 2019 but Tinubu's camp hs bn extremely very quite only God knw what they are up to.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by sukkot: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2017
i laugh in swahili. PDP is finished.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose CANNOT be President of Nigeria...

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Najokee: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2017
As I said before, I will vote Fayose mainly because when he becomes Nigerian president what will be is take in Nigeria Vs Biafra issue grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by ybalogs(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2017
Endorsing Fayose will be a worse mistake than when they endorsed Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by dapyd1(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2017
We don't want Fayose or any other sitting or former governor for that matter. All of them failed, woefully.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Fondlebreast: 11:33am On Aug 20, 2017
Please pray for Buhari. I dreamt he went to a public function , collapsed and died.

Please pray for him

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by MyMouth(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

The Lion King is still very much around and he has a huge say in who succeeds him.

What PDP needs now is our pardon and forgiveness for the way they messed the economy up. Not our votes.

Fayose knows he would be arrested as soon as his tenure is over thats y he is making so much noise so that to blame his arrest on his desire to contest for president. Do u know how many security agencies are patiently waiting to crab him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by aworatak: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose is what yoruba people need in this trying times not these criminals like tiefnubu.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Realkenny(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2017
I Hate Nigerians Because Hypocrisy Is In Our Blood

Everyday Stupid and Jobless Youth Come To This Forum To Talk Nonsense, A Politician Would Loot And They Will Nail Him To The Cross and Tag Him/Her a Polithievecian But OAP Toolz Asked A Question... Will You Loot If You Were To Become A Politician and Almost 100% Said Yes But We Come Here To Castigate These Stupid Politicians

Until You Tell Yourself The Truth You Will Never Be Free.

If I Become a Governor Today I'll Loot Like Crazy But That Would Be On My Second Tenure.

Happy Sunday...God Forgive Me and Fake Ass Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by owukpa(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Realkenny(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2017
PassingShot:

You Must Be Delusional.

APC and PDP are Both Thieves, Infact All The Politicians are Thieves But I'll Vote For PDP over and Over Again For Them To Rule This Country Because They Know How To Manage The Country Unlike APC that Is Full of lies and Propaganda.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Fayose is clearly unstable and an egomaniac!
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Rexnegro(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2017
dapyd1:
This picture shows exactly what the politicians see us as. Bunch of gullible people who don't know what they want. They think we are stupid. Why? Because we fall for the same gimmick year after year after year.

I implore you Nigerians, please let's take our future into our hands.

1. Never you vote someone who cannot tell us what he wants to achieve, how long it will take to achieve it and how he will achieve it. Not all these nonsense manifesto of N1=$1

2. If you cannot stand and debate in front of other contestants, fielding questions and firing back, we don't want you. What are you afraid of.

3. If you have held any elective or appointee posts since Nigeria's inception and did not perform to expectation, we don't want you.

4. If you have any criminal record, or allegations yet to be resolved, we don't want you.

5. You must have antecedents. Show us corporations, NGOs, society groups, that you have led or partook in with a success story.

6. If you have not led a good life and profession, we don't want you.

Nigerians, the time to act is now. Let's stop these guys from taking us for a ride. Again.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Abfinest007(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2017
fayose is a good candidate but he should be pair with kwakoso as a vp .if only kwakoso will agree to return to PDP
Re: 2019: Why PDP Is Yet To Endorse Fayose For President – Makarfi by Atiku2019: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2017
PDP stands with Atiku

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo / G5 Governors Set To Endorse Peter Obi In London / Senate Forced Into Emergency Closed-door Session As Ndume Stages Walkout Of Plen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.