Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu Responds To Sex Tape & Marriage Crash Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu Responds To Sex Tape & Marriage Crash Rumour (615 Views)

Uche Iwuanyanwu-Nnannah Responds To Compromizing Video Story / Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Dabota Lawson & Hubby Shut Down Marriage Crash Rumour With New Loved Up Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu Responds To Sex Tape & Marriage Crash Rumour by morereb10: 9:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
Newly married Nollywood actress Uche Joan Iwuanyanwu who recently took some time off to start a family has responded to a viral report that claimed that her marriage of less than one year has crashed. Hear what the newly married actress said through her publicist, Bola Aduwo:

‘This is nothing but a pack of malicious lies! A figment of someone’s sick imagination! How someone can just sit down and concoct this kind of story is beyond me. Please my marriage is intact, my son is fine and I am not emaciated neither have I ever been involved in any sex tape’. The actress further stated that it was unfortunate that she was not contacted first to confirm such stories before running to the press with it.

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/nollywood-actress-uche-iwuanyanwu.html#sthash.5yP2vmjJ.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove mynd44

Re: Nollywood Actress Uche Iwuanyanwu Responds To Sex Tape & Marriage Crash Rumour by newsarena: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Now The New Face Of Maju’s Holiday Campaign (photos) / Timi Dakolo, Cobhams , Mocheddah & Banky Pictured Together 4 #aneveningwithmtn / Actress Cossy Ojiakor Flaunts Her Massive B00bs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.