Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? (5098 Views)

DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / SGF Babachir Lawal Corruption Case : Company Documents Leaked (pics) / Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by silverspringle(f): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2015
lionness:
Thanks to Reno Mockery, useless b** like Linda are mansion owners. As you can see,shes still getting paid. The way she defends and markets GEJ and PdP, you will know they really settled her big time. What's with some tribe and lack of integrity. Everything is moneymoneymony!
Does your head ache when you reason like a human being? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by yehmi01(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2015
southniyikaye:
.there is no way you can implicate a blogger cos he or she will be paid for the services rendered .augustus mugo ni bobo yi sha

so the AIT guy was paid for services unrendered abi.

sha let's all be watching.

crime always has a golden rule...

Every one is innocent until proven guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by MalcoImX: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2015
In The Wailers Dictionary, it's now a joking matter or a crime to recover money stolen from Nigeria. If nothing is done they'll still wail. I dunno what would Buhari regime do to please the Wailing Wailers.
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by wytecat: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2015
I said it the moment she bought the house that it was a way to hold down loots. It's Nigeria's money and the house should be seized and others like it.

And to those saying she worked for pdp, this is from Nigeria's coffer and was not appropriated for. Efcc should check the market value of the work she did, if any, sell off the house, freeze her account and pay her the fair comparable. We all know how much forums and blogs charge per Ad and it's a good place to start. Buhari has to bring all the money back.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by yhemsy62(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2015
himkers:
I just heard from a reliable source that Dasuki wired some money (running in hundreds of millions) to a top blogger during the preparations to the2014 PDP presidential primaries.

It is also rumored that part of that illegal funds was what the blogger used in acquiring a luxurious high-worth apartment in a highbrow area of lagos.

Dasuki will also implicate the blogger as he was promised a plea bargain by the authorities to name all those that ate from the supposed ARMS money. The revelation is to be made public this week.
hmmm op I open yansh for you oo
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2015
yhemsy62:
hmmm op I open yansh for you oo

No need. Just close d dirty yansh grin
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by HopeAtHand: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2015
MrOlai:

Are you referring to Seun of Nairaland?

grin grin grin grin grin

Na you talk am.

1 Like

Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Mustay(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2015
Social media and rumors. . . When "I heard" becomes fact and people begin to discuss rumors. SMH
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Davidovinci(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dasuki must have paid for services rendered...and if the blogger in question is indeed Linda ikeji?
Her head game must've bn top notch...........................
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
kingdong:

Limey Lemony Drink Limca? Were They Having Fun Together?
Yes, they were having music and dance together limey lemony drink together
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by ogmaskman: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Day11:
Lair

Stop that nonsense before I slap ya face.

Limca didn't collect kobo from any politician

#Qoutemeanywhere

@bolded. Hahaha hahaha
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by missKiffy(f): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Liars everywhere
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
missKiffy:
Liars everywhere

Ok. Now swerve undecided
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by 400billionman: 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
One jobless sadist of a Nigerian youth spotted.

People who pray for the downfall of successful people..
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by leksgcfr(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
No name was mentioned but people were quick to point at Linda , no one looks at Seun Osewa's direction. sad
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
I've been vindicated
Re: Dasuki Implicates A Top Blogger In The Ongoing Corruption Case? by dammytosh: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
vedaxcool:
Abeg make unah pity40 laptop crew wey no see food chop up till now. Abeg na 5000 naira unah wan recover from the e-agberos?

the $100 Ekpa crew abi ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frozen Account: Court Fixes Patience Jonathan's $200m Suit For February 13th / Gov. Okorocha Opens Mouth As Swazi Women Dance Topless At Calabar Carnival-Video / Ministry Of Power Endorses Future Energy Nigeria Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.