Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? (8809 Views)

Interview@bsm Limited. How True Please? / Bsm Ltd / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by greatsodade(m): 5:59am On Dec 14, 2015
I got an invited from the above named company for a chat. Please Nairalanders, are they real?
Re: Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by Chocho4real(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
I also got this text. Can anyone say something concerning this pls.
Mine is even 17th Dec 2015.
Re: Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by Faraidi(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2016
Chocho4real:
I also got this text. Can anyone say something concerning this pls.
Mine is even 17th Dec 2015.
hello folk!good morning.Did you go for the interview with BSM Ltd?if yes how was it?
Re: Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by Faraidi(m): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2016
greatsodade:
I got an invited from the above named company for a chat. Please Nairalanders, are they real?
hello folk!good morning.Pls did u attend the interview with BSM Ltd?if yes how was it?
Re: Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2016
you want us to help you but u did not sent us the format of the text. heaven help those who help themselve
Re: Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by Saraha1(f): 11:02am On Jan 08, 2016
dammyconcept:
you want us to help you but u did not sent us the format of the text. heaven help those who help themselve
. Lol
Re: Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by greatsodade(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Faraidi:
hello folk!good morning.Pls did u attend the interview with BSM Ltd?if yes how was it?

Yes I went there o...it was all seminar talk about how to start on your own then as u know now nothing is free anywhere in the world...after the positive seminar talk, the they will tell you what they are sell that they want you to develop....G.N.L.D
Re: Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by Faraidi(m): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
greatsodade:

Yes I went there o...it was all seminar talk about how to start on your own then as u know now nothing is free anywhere in the world...after the positive seminar talk, the they will tell you what they are sell that they want you to develop....G.N.L.D
they are fools
Re: Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by victoriokelvin(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2016
oooops! so that is the new format all these GNLD re using to get people now.
can u imagine this bsm nigeria calling for credit analyst. well tank God for
nairaland ooooooooh, if not i would wasted my money for nothing. fellow
nairalanders note oh any company with Abbreviated name that calls you
for interview kind do research on it before you go.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? by ayapatton: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
victoriokelvin:
oooops! so that is the new format all these GNLD re using to get people now.
can u imagine this bsm nigeria calling for credit analyst. well tank God for
nairaland ooooooooh, if not i would wasted my money for nothing. fellow
nairalanders note oh any company with Abbreviated name that calls you
for interview kind do research on it before you go.

Thanks jare. This was sent to me this evening:

You have been referred for a work outline with the HRM@ BSM Nig. on 19/10/16 by 8am@ 4,Alh Kareem st, off Amara Olu,1st gate,Agidingbi,ikj.1007.09099190322.

(1) (Reply)

Internet Cafe Attendant / Who Else Got A Text For Interview From This Number -08055570216 / Graduate Trainee Program At VFD Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.