Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Bsm Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bsm Ltd (22954 Views)

Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? / Wipro Limited Vacancy For A Consultant BSM In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsm Ltd by luvprince4real(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
based on referal, BSM LTD invites you for a chat/work brief by 8am on Fri 18/12/15. @ 4 Alh.Karen str, off amaraolu, by 1st gate, agidingbi Ikeja.

my pple na so I rcv am o.
my mind tells me dey ar not real but I want to hear from u. tnx
Re: Bsm Ltd by eleko1: 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
luvprince4real:
based on referal, BSM LTD invites you for a chat/work brief by 8am on Fri 18/12/15. @ 4 Alh.Karen str, off amaraolu, by 1st gate, agidingbi Ikeja.

google the name of those fake/mushroom agency here or beta still go there and see thing with ur kokoro eyes.If dey ask u to pay for one useless form/dey tell una tales,simply reserve ur bettle leggo and VAMOOOO

1 Like

Re: Bsm Ltd by queridosbabe: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2015
luvprince4real:

Please what's the outcome?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bsm Ltd by luvprince4real(m): 6:34am On Dec 28, 2015
queridosbabe:

Please what's the outcome?
didnt attend.
Re: Bsm Ltd by awololabayo: 4:18am On Jan 07, 2016
I went but it was like a packaging of GNLD.

1 Like

Re: Bsm Ltd by nesta007(m): 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
I just got this sms now... how true are they? Don't wanna waste my transport fare cos I go curse them badly.
Re: Bsm Ltd by Bablarry(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
Was there mehnn....
They'll tell you they have no jobs to offer but they'll train you.......
you know the drill na....
Re: Bsm Ltd by nesta007(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Bablarry:
Was there mehnn....

They'll tell you they have no jobs to offer but they'll train you.......

you know the drill na....

Oh boy don't even waste ur time n space
They will tell you all abt how u can make it on ur own then later ask you to pay for 14k. Well am not discouraging u not to go but if u want to b u own CEO then u can go. I bid u well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bsm Ltd by faites(f): 5:21am On Jan 19, 2016
I got the same message yesterday, inviting for a chat today.
I googled the company and I was brought to Nairaland. I thank Nairaland for saving job seekers in this country of desperate entrepreneurs.

But ill just go for the chat n see what comes out of it.
Re: Bsm Ltd by phemmylink(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Just got same message.. And am in jos
Re: Bsm Ltd by obinoral1179(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2016
phemmylink:
Just got same message.. And am in jos
bro please safe yourself the stress,they are scam... No waste money ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Bsm Ltd by Adara1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
I got the same message from this guys. Please tell me more about it.
Re: Bsm Ltd by OgaMartins(f): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
[color=#000099]I got same invite on 13/6/16, I refused to go and I can assure u, this is an arrangement to swindle the pocket of innocent Nigerians
Re: Bsm Ltd by spiralwedge(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
You guys should mobilise and armed with evidences and then head to ICPC office to lodge a complaint. This is a scam, a corporate one. Corrupt Practice. Stop coming here to lament.
Re: Bsm Ltd by Ismail85(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2016
I got these message too, I was like hope is not these people again, I called the number attached, she said they are Human Resources and employ for companies, I sent someone to go there
Below is d message I got
"You are hereby invited for an assessment at BSG NIG. on Wed 31/8/16. 4 Alh Kareem st, Amaraolu, 1st Gate Agidigbin, Ikeja by 9am. Kindly come along with your credentials, updated CV and recent passport photograph. Call for more details
HR IHEN, 090-7111-4526"
The person call me back by 9:49am today that, they have no job to offer, but they are just cash quadrant, cash flow, kiyosaki, hope u know them now and he has left there.
May Jah forgive these people
Re: Bsm Ltd by aloo9ice(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
I also got assessment msm from them today, I don't even think of going there, because I knw who they might b & I don't want to waste my time & money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bsm Ltd by bryand: 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangote built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!
Re: Bsm Ltd by ustavo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
bryand:
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangote built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!

YOU MUST BE ONE OF THE.
NOW RECEIVE SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Bsm Ltd by Jekky1010(f): 1:57pm On May 05, 2017
I jst got a msg dat base on recommendation,i av been invited for an assessment at BSG Ltd :4 alh. Kareem Ogunleye st,1st gate,Agidingbi,ikeja.@sat...6-5-17.8am .chked online coz i dnt knw wat bsg rep only to c bsm and series of gist abt gnld....
Re: Bsm Ltd by viviansteph: 10:40am On May 30, 2017
bryand:

If you are so proud of what you do...why not say it as it is....mtchewww
Re: Bsm Ltd by Jossey2(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
luvprince4real:

Dear JOSEPH,

As a result of your application on our online HRM portal, we were impressed with your qualifications which makes you an excellent candidate for this role, so we would like to invite you for an interview at our office to tell you more about this role, our company, and of course, get to know you better.

Date: Friday 1st September 2017

Time :8am prompt

Address: No. 4 Alh. Kareem Street, off Amaraolu Junction, Agidingi by Mega Chicken Bustop, Ikeja, Lagos.

Kindly come along with your updated CV and acknowledge this mail with reply.

For more Enquires: Call Dr. Bella 09050000082 or if you need to reschedule.

We look forward to seeing you.

Best regards,

Mr. Earnest (10768)

HR DEPT.

HR ADMINISTRATOR

B.G.MUTI-SERVICE LTD
Re: Bsm Ltd by Muyinisce(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
I also received this same message today, but what convinced me is the date they fixed for the interview. No serious firm will fixed interview on holiday period.
Re: Bsm Ltd by Caucasian: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Don't waste your time going. GNLD people
Re: Bsm Ltd by brotheralechenu: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Thank God for naira land . u guys have saved me money n time,energy.saved me from stress.

1 Like

Re: Bsm Ltd by Ossaifamous(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
bryand:
you ve post this same thing n other page here on Nl
we dont ve anything against Gnld but if you dont have a job, dont tell me u have one
i borrow transport come your office, then you ask me to pay for training !! wicked
Re: Bsm Ltd by Ossaifamous(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
dem even send me text and e-mail together

(1) (Reply)

Lessons From His Job Test Experience / 10,000 Graduates, Masters Holders Jostle As Primary Teachers In Ekiti / The Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps Result Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.