Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,977 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Psalm 112 Territorial Anointing With Parsley And Murdock - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Psalm 112 Territorial Anointing With Parsley And Murdock (1409 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing / Mike Murdock Visits Lagos Church (Photos) / Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psalm 112 Territorial Anointing With Parsley And Murdock by Goshen360(m): 7:07am On Dec 14, 2015
https://www.rodparsley.com/watch?v=oW8zvt0n6rBmuLBBz%2fcAkw%3d%3d

grin grin grin

I need me some of the anointing mehn

grin grin grin

cc: Gombs, vooks, Wof partners etc what say ye?
Re: Psalm 112 Territorial Anointing With Parsley And Murdock by vooks: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Goshen360:
https://www.rodparsley.com/watch?v=oW8zvt0n6rBmuLBBz%2fcAkw%3d%3d

grin grin grin

I need me some of the anointing mehn

grin grin grin

cc: Gombs, vooks, Wof partners etc what say ye?
I can barely recognize Parsley spotting a full beard. The last time I watched him must have been over ten years ago.

Am not going to watch 28 minutes on cellular, I need wifi and that is some 12 hours from now. Can you summarize the main points?

Re: Psalm 112 Territorial Anointing With Parsley And Murdock by vooks: 8:38am On Dec 14, 2015
Goshen360,
I came across this book by Murdock and I have just gone through the ten page preface. This gives me an idea of what to expect of the man as I had never received anything of him.
http://www.kingdomlifestyleministries.org/free_ebooks_files/7keyst01000timesmorebymikemurdock.pdf

Cc Winsomex

Re: Psalm 112 Territorial Anointing With Parsley And Murdock by anukulapo: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Open scam. Mike been milking the flock since whenever.

1 Like

Re: Psalm 112 Territorial Anointing With Parsley And Murdock by Goshen360(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
anukulapo:
Open scam. Mike been milking the flock since whenever.

The guy ehh, na first class he earn....hook and bait gospel. .. grin grin grin
Re: Psalm 112 Territorial Anointing With Parsley And Murdock by anukulapo: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
The warning is written all over the pages...but they are actually riding on the sensation of the (ignorant) people; my people being destroyed for lack of knowledge.

2Pet 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

1Tim 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

(1) (Reply)

Booom! Christ Embassy Int'l Goes Into The Guinness Book Of Records / The World Of Persecuted Christians In 2015 / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section D]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.