Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section D] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section D] (1411 Views)

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section C] / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section B] / Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section A] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preconditions For Heaven Volume 1 [section D] by newapostolic: 1:01am On Jun 11, 2016
Preconditions for Heaven
Volume 1 (Section D)
Segun Olumide

All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all scriptures quoted in this book are from the King James Version of the Bible.
KEYS TO BIBLE VERSIONS:
AMP-The Amplified Bible
NIV-New International Version
TLB-The Living Bible
Gideons-The Gideons International
RSV-Revised Standard Version
NCV-New Century Version
NLT- New Living Translation
Amplified Bible (AMP) Copyright 1954, 1958, 1962, 1964, 1965, 1987 by The Lockman Foundation;
New International Version (NIV) Holy Bible, New International Version, NIV Copyright 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
Living Bible (TLB) The Living Bible copyright 1971 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.;
Revised Standard Version (RSV) Revised Standard Version of the Bible, copyright 1946, 1952, and 1971 the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America. Used by permission. All rights reserved.;
New Century Version (NCV) The Holy Bible, New Century Version. Copyright 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

©2016 The New Apostolic Movement
1st Edition 2016
The New Apostolic Movement,
E-mail: newapostolicmovementintl@yahoo.com
olusegunolumide@yahoo.com
olusegunolumide1@gmail.com
+234-8161297781;
+234-8142543796;
+234-8053053578;
+ 234-7085951514.

SECTION A

BODY DESIGN

SECTION B

WRONG CLOTHES

SECTION C

HAIR

SECTION D

JEWELLERY

Paul warned “I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, NOT WITH braided hair or GOLD or PEARLS or expensive clothes” (1Tim. 2:9 NIV).
Peter also warned, "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the WEARING OF GOLD JEWELRY and fine clothes” (1 Peter 3:3, NIV).

Forms of jewellery

1. Earrings 2. Ring
3. Necklace. 4. Bracelet (hand chain/hand band)
5. Bangles 6. Ankle chain
7. Nose ring 8. Chain belt
9. Chain wristwatch 10. Gold teeth
11. Golden/Silver cuff-links or buttons
12. Gold silver tie clip
13. Golden Spectacles/glasses

10 ReasonS Why We Must Avoid Jewellery

1. God told the Israelites to borrow gold, silver and clothes from the Egyptians and put them on their children, not on themselves, I believe, for safety reasons.

The gold and silver was a form of wealth serving as their reward for the unrewarded hard labour they did in Egypt (Gen 15:13-14, Gen 13: 2).
Exodus 3:22 (NIV) reveals that God told Moses, “Every woman is to ask her neighbor and any woman living in her house for articles of silver and gold and for clothing, which you will put on your sons and daughters. And so you will plunder the Egptians” (See verse 21, too).

2.Then God later asked them to bring the gold and silver as offering to build the tabernacle, not to decorate their bodies.

The LORD said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites to bring me an offering .
"…These are the offerings you are to receive from them: gold, silver and bronze…
"Then have them make a sanctuary for me…. Make this tabernacle…’’ (Exodus 25:1-3, 8-9, NIV, see vs 11-40).
Gold is a building material. That’s why the heavenly city is built with gold among other things (Rev 21:18, 21).
You may use it to manufacture cars or equipment; build or decorate a house, and so on. But don't use it to decorate your body!

3. Jewellery is part of what prostitutes use to seduce people.

God says, ‘’I will punish her for the days she burned incense to the Baals; she decked herself with rings and jewelry, and went after her lovers, but me she forgot…
"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls….
"This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY BABYLON THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH’’ (Hosea 2:13, Rev 17:4-5, NIV, see also Isaiah 3:16-23, Ezekiel 23:1-3, 40).

4. It is an idol.

Gen25:2,4 (NLT) reveals, ‘So Jacob told everyone in his household, ‘’Get rid of all your pagan idols, purify yourselves….
So they gave Jacob all their pagan idols and earrings, and buried them…’’ ’ (See Ezekiel 7:15-21, Rev 21:cool.

5. God hates it.

In Exodus 3:22, He didn’t command those women that collected the jewellery to wear it, but Exodus 32:2 shows that it became their lifestyle.
But then in Exodus 33, God commanded them to remove it all because he hated it.
“…No one put on any ornaments. For the LORD had said to Moses, “Tell the Israelites, ‘You are a stiff-necked people. If I were to go with you even for a moment, I might destroy you. Now take off your ornaments and I will decide what to do with you. So the Israelites stripped off the ornaments at Mount Horeb” (Exo. 33:4-6, NIV).
Jesus told Sis. Carillo from Bolivia that he hates jewellery!

6. Paul and Peter instructed us to take our eyes off them.

“I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, NOT WITH braided hair or GOLD or PEARLS or expensive clothes" (1Tim. 2:9, NIV, see also 1Pet 3:3).

7. It's a sign of worldliness.

1 John 2:15-17 reveals, "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 17. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever."
If I come to you as a man preaching with chain on my neck and earrings in my ears, how will you feel about me?
Does the Bible say men should not wear it, but only women should wear it?
Years ago, I bought a chain which I wore on my neck for some time. Shortly afterwards, I became born-again.
No one told me to stop using it. I knew it was worldly.

Church history had it that on 17th February, 1930, three visitors believed to be angels came to a prayer group attended by Prophet Orekoya who later became a disciple of Apostle Ayo Babalola.
The angels gave Prophet Orekoya 3 instructions for them, one of which was that their women should stop using golden ornaments, earrings and other bodily adornments (1 Pet 3:1-4).

Later on, Apostle Babalola founded the Christ Apostolic Church (C.A.C) and passed a similar instruction to them.
It's important to notice that in the life testimony of Evang. Funmilayo Adebayo of RAPEC, Lagos who served Satan for several years before Jesus arrested her, a mention was made of a particular year when the kingdom of darkness was sad because more people on earth made heaven the year that had just ended than the year before due to the fact that Apostle Babalola commanded CAC women to avoid worldly adornment such as jewellery!

Guess what. Satan was sad and mad because the number of people who made heaven in a year increased to just fifteen (15)!
And it was traced to CAC in Nigeria because the women avoided worldly adornment like jewellery!
She was also the strong woman spiritually behind the invention of hair relaxer intended to take African women in particular to hell!

Today, she is a Christian. In fact, after she was born-again, she disposed of her jewellery which was worth N30 million into a pit toilet and gave up her ill-gotten wealth!

8. It's based on human traditions, not doctrine of Christ.

For instance, the wedding ring originated from Egypt. Then the Romans embraced it. Later on, Europeans and Americans took it to the level of expensive fashion.
In fact, Germans, Indians, Jews, and so on had their different funny human traditions that make use of wedding ring. But these human traditions are foreign to the Bible!

In Matthew 15:3, 6-9, Jesus was blunt with the misleading religious leaders: "But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
6. ... Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
7. Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying, 8. This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9. But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."
In some places or cultures, ring was a seal of marriage as a contract between families, not a union of love between two people.

Around 860 AD, after rejecting it as worldly or ungodly for a long time, Christians adopted it when they decided to make marriage official.
It was majorly for the bride or woman, but it became popular among men in the 1940's.

Warning!

In John 12:48-49 (NIV), Jesus warned: "There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day. 49. For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken."

9. It's a sign of ignorance or deception.

Ignorance is the result of lack of knowledge while deceit (deception) is the outcome of lack of understanding or of correct interpretation.
Hosea 4:6 reads, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."
People use jewellery because they don't know what they are doing; and they don't know that they don't know!
Colossians 2:8 says,"Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ."
Others use it because they have been cleverly deceived by their dearest pastor and the pastor's wife through smart misinterpretation or misunderstanding of the Bible.
If you and your leaders are blind to these truths, just remember that Jesus said if the blind lead the blind, they will both fall into the pit (Matthew 15:14, see Isaiah 42:19-22).

Ignorance Is No Excuse

Luke 12:47-48(NIV) points out, "The servant who knows the master's will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows..."
Romans 2:1 (AMP) reads, "Therefore you have no excuse, defense or justification, O man..."

10. People from around the world who have seen or visited hell and/or heaven reveal that ordinary jewellery take people to hell.

Once you leave this world, you may not have a second chance to come back here and repent!
Friend, you only have this one life to live. There is no duplicate.
Don't spend eternity in torments of unquenchable fire because of worldly fashion!
After a billion years a billion times has ended, eternity is just about to 'unfold.'
Years without an end. Where will you spend your years without end?

CAUTION AND BALANCE

Proverbs 4:26-27 warns: "Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. 27. Do not turn to the right or the left; keep your foot from evil."
It's important for us to avoid two wrong extremes here.
On the one hand, don't look kinky, sexy, worldly and ungodly on your way to hell, though, you may be truly born-again.
On the other hand, don't look hagard, wretched, unkempt, dirty, offcolour or smelly; even if you are the holiest Christian on earth!
If a wife or spinster begins to dress, smell or feel like an old school remote villager of the 16th Century or Stone Age, then she may have self-inflicted, unneeded marital or premarital crisis respectively and some other social issues.
Be balanced, wise and presentable to God and man!

SINNER’S CONFESSION

If you are not yet born-again, say this:
I choose to repent today. Also I choose to believe that Jesus died for my sins and rose up for my justification.
The Scripture says, “If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved” (Rom 10:9).
Therefore, I believe in Jesus in my heart and confess Him as my Lord. Now I am born-again (Amen).

SAY THIS ALOUD TO RECEIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT

Also Jesus said, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you and you will be my witnesses…” (Acts 1:cool.
And on the day of Pentecost “All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance” (Acts 2:4).
Therefore, I receive the Holy Spirit by faith right now and I begin to speak in an unknown tongue (unlearned tongue) as He gives me the utterance.
I command every foul spirit [spirit of fear, spirit of unbelief, spirit of doubt, religious spirit, unforgiving spirit…] wanting to hinder me to stop in its evil operation in my life in Jesus’ name.
Thank you God for filling me with your Spirit in Jesus’ name (Amen).

Books By The Same Author

How to Interpret Dreams and Visions
Why Marriages Break
How to Find the Right Life Partner
Secrets of Financial and Material Prosperity
How to Receive Your Divine Healing
Unfolding the Fivefold Ministry
The Ministry of an Apostle
The Ministry of a Prophet
The Ministry of an Evangelist
The Ministry of a Pastor
The Ministry of a Teacher
Passion for the Lost
Understanding the Call of God
Basic Bible Course
How to Receive the Holy Spirit
Fulfilling Your Divine Destiny
Day of Reckoning: God's Formula for Eternal Rewards
Identifying Counterfeit Ministries
Sanctification: Changing from Inside Out
O Suffering, Why Really Me?
Intimacy with God
The Pastor's Wife
Why Some Churches Won't Grow!
Just Before You Start a Church
How to Prepare and Deliver Sermons
Finding Your Own Ministry
False Doctrines Exposed!
How to Raise Money for Ministry
Certificate in Christian Ministry
10 Things You Should Know about Healing
Why Some Are Not Healed
Healing of Crushed Emotions and Disturbed Minds
Preconditions for Heaven Volume 1 (What Does the Bible Say about Jewellery, Hairstyle, Body design & Clothings?)
Preconditions for Heaven Volume 2 (What Does the Bible Say about Restitution, Tithes and Offering, Sex, Unforgiveness, Gossip, False Christianity and so on?)

SPECIAL! SPECIAL! SPECIAL!
A MUST READING/VIEW

(Google the following free of charge on the Internet and God will change your life forever.)
1. “Holiness Required For Heaven by Carillo from Bolivia”
2. “Eternal Destinations: Godly Attire and Adornment”
3. “Another Warning by Kingsley Ubani”
4. “Time Is Over : Run For Your Life by Kingsley Ubani”
5. “9 Testimonies on Tithing from Heaven and Hell Visions”
6. “The Dangers of Eating God’s Tithes and Offerings”
7. “The Visitation of Jesus to Samuel Oghenetega”
(Crosscheck these testimonies with the Scriptures and if you have questions you may send us an email.)

About the Author

Segun Olumide and his wife, Tosin are founding ministers in the New Apostolic Movement and the Glorious Family Church International both in Lagos, Nigeria. He has a divine mandate to align the Church with God's purpose.
In a vision, the Lord showed him a Bible opened to the Acts of the Apostles with the words “APOSTOLIC CALL” on one of the pages. They reach out through School Of Ministry, School of Life (Pre-Bible School), NAM Bible School and NAM Correspondence Bible School and Healing School. His apostolic teachings have blessed the Body of Christ across the nation.

Connect with me online
If God has blessed you through this book, please send me an e-mail to share your testimony, inspiration or reading experience, mail to:
olusegunolumide@yahoo.com
olusegunolumide1@gmail.com
newapostolicmovementintl@yahoo.com

Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/olumide.olusegun.5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Oyinbo Christianity Agenda. / Pastor Bushiri Walks On The Air From His Church To His House-truenaijayarn / Unbelievable! See Photos Of A Chicken With Two Horns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.