Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,629 members, 7,854,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari (608 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Fayose, Tinubu, Saraki At Akeredolu's Swearing-In (Photos) / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by vincent10(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2015
Urge re-opening of Halliburton case

By Onyebuchi Ezigbo in Abuja

The leadership of the Labour Party on
Wednesday asked President Muhammadu Buhari
to adopt a holistic approach in his anti-
corruption crusade by ensuring that the probe of
past administrations extends to former
President Olusegun Obasanjo, his deputy, Atiku
Abubakar, Senate President Bukola Saraki, Bola
Tinubu and former state governors.

Against the background of last Tuesday's
pledge by President Buhari to commence probe
of looters of the public fund, Labour Party
reminded the president of the unfinished probe
of the Halliburton corruption scandal in which
prominent politicians were implicated.
Speaking in an interview with journalists in
Abuja yesterday, the national chairman of LP,
Abdulkadir Abdulsalam, said the fight against
corruption must be backed up with proper
blueprint that will ensure that highly placed
persons did not evade justice.

He said that President Buhari must try to probe
everybody who has been petitioned, adding that
government should revisit the Halliburton issue
to enable Nigerians know the true position of
things.
"I want to refer to the statement of the
President yesterday when he said that looters
trials will begin very soon.
Firstly, I want to state that it is a welcome idea
and development in our fight against corruption,
but the fundamental question is; what are the
pragmatic mechanism put in place by the Buhari
administration and the APC to fight corruption.
What is the blue print?”

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/probe-obasanjo-tinubu-saraki-lp-tells-buhari/217303/
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by DickDastardly(m): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2015
Way to go. Down memory lane. cheesy

Cc
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by gohzieh(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2015
grin
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2015
Last Days probe dead on arrival
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by VampireeM(f): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2015
Make I hear say Buhari probed Obj and Tinubu... His anti corruption fight is for his opponents who are corrupt and not his corrupt friends

1 Like

Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by babasanti: 7:19am On Dec 14, 2015
D
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by Lvlink(f): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2015
This is exactly why I changed my mind about PMB. I never believed he could condone those corrupt politicians in a APC, only to start witch hunting his oppositions!

I am very very disappointed! This fight again corruption is dead on arrival! If PMB is afraid of probing Obasanjo, et al, then he is a coward!
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by Teewhy2: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2015
Probe, probe, probe every where . will that reduce the cost of garri on the streets or stop the free fall of dollars. Pls Buhari should focus on things that will improve the lives of the common man on the streets. The money recovered by past administration has always find a way of returning to the mighty people in the society pocket. So what are we saying. The government should not spend all its tenure in probing but improving the system and putting down a process that will lead us to a great Nigeria

In other news a Nairalander baby needs your votes in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition . Kindly click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2015
LP has become inconsequential in Nigeria,they are now throwing tantrums about
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by Tunami(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2015
all i know is that apc supporters are in political bondage and dey need deliverance because even if buhari take them to hell fire they will still be change sai buhari.
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by Tunami(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2015
all i know is that apc supporters are in political bondage and dey need deliverance because even if buhari take them to hell fire they will still be chanting change and sai buhari.
all i know is that apc supporters are in political bondage and dey need deliverance because even if buhari take them to hell fire they will still be chanting change.
Re: Probe Obasanjo, Tinubu, Saraki, LP Tells Buhari by Teryfik(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Probe dis person,probe dat person chai 9ja wu probing don help

(1) (Reply)

LG Boss Dies 48 Hours After Inauguration / Massive Crowd Welcomes Wike In Port-harcourt Airport (see Photos) / To Who It May Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.