Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) (6199 Views)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by meccuno: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2015
erekoshe:

Ever since your religious bigotry, I realize what you're capable of, not only Boko haram are brainwashed, you know?

"Ben is a tribal maggot", you are a religious maggot. What difference does that make?

Unfortunately, you're blind to the truth, Ben may spill junks out of his mouth, do rubbish, etc but he's not tribal, unlike u who's both tribal and religiously edgy.

With all ur IQ, you still have no name and don't exist in the scheme of things. Just stfu
classic!! grin
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by meccuno: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2015
pedrilo:
ur attempt to come at a man old enuf to be ur grandpa in the name of freedom of speech is appalling, u assumed a condescending posture to disrespect an elected representative of a senatorial district which u don't belong to, all because he spoke against ur demi god (PMB). From ur nomenclature, i expect dat u shud be daft and u proved me right by ur lack of understandin of d choice of words to communicate wit sensible individuals both on and offline, it is shameful to be a fellow citizen wit people from ur axis! u worship politicians from d north and display contempt for those from other regions. i duff my hat for ben bruce for not ingorin but tamin u. soon every one of y'all shall be tamed and placed in d parasitic position where u truly belong. now go get some education cos u obviously lackin in dat dept.
yet another classic post!! grin

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Iroh88(m): 9:21am On Dec 14, 2015
Mudorsis:
@OP

You are a nuisance and deserved to be blocked... The senator has every right to use twitter to communicate with his constituents and Nigerians at large.
I can see so many Ekpas celebrating Obamanikoro for silencing the op. They've forgotten so soon how they Wailed to high heavens for days and are still Wailing over the modification of Rule 9.

Obamanikoro's twitter handle is to him what Nairaland is to Seun but you crucified Seun for "stifling free speech" and think otherwise for the other case.

#Hypocrisy in its full glamour!
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Djicemob: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Iroh88:
I can see so many Ekpas celebrating Obamanikoro for silencing the op. They've forgotten so soon how they Wailed to high heavens for days and are still Wailing over the modification of Rule 9.

Obamanikoro's twitter handle is to him what Nairaland is to Seun but you crucified Seun for "stifling free speech" and think otherwise for the other case.

#Hypocrisy in its full glamour!
How is disrespecting someone's father and grandpa in anyway similar to seun's nairaland issue? undecided
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by idupaul: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2015
OP go and tell ur father the truth first before you come and tell Ben Bruce .. The last time I checked Ben Bruce is still 100 times more useful to Nigeria than any other man in ur family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Iroh88(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2015
jerseyboy:
That is part of his job. Twitter is a legitimate, effective and important vehicle of communication.
You are the one embarrassing yourself. Showing ignorance.

It's his Twitter handle and can block you as many times as he wants.

Why not block him too?

Shior
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Iroh88(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Djicemob:
How is disrespecting someone's father and grandpa in anyway similar to seun's nairaland issue? undecided
Nairaland is his personal property and he can administer it how he pleases just the same way Bruce can decide how to handle his twitter handle.

Your defence is at best very lame. You lot insult Buhari at every turn. I bet he isn't someone's father and grandpa. You call Nigerians animals living in a zoo as though there are no fathers and grandpas in Nigeria.

Your hypocrisy is even worse than I thought.
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by jayriginal: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2015
I went through this thread for the sole purpose of liking every poster that denounced the OP.

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by kevoh(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2015
OP, if only you had made #commonsense undecided , if only you did just that you probably would not be crying Wolf now!

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by ogmaskman: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2015
Op I thought what transpired was mature and sensible. But from ur screenshot what u did was rude. Personally I will take that for an insult. There are better ways to drive ur point home.

Next time do better.
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by ehissi(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
hammariise:
I just ask him a question, as a politician and a public servant rather than to answer my question then he just blocked me, and I think it was not fair at all undecided

Adamu like you; you nor see as you embarass yaself!! U for go block am, ask am the question face to face naaah whether E security detail no use slap reset ya brain!!

Use twitter to engage Senator Bruce to ask him germaine questions like ; what is the driving force or thrust of his constant criticism against the APC government?? What policy framework do you think the government of the should put in place soncerning the current state of the economy?? What is your take on the dasuki probe?

Instead you go give am insult, E don block you now na nairaland U come dey cry; na excess promo MB dey do you!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by dondaddycares(m): 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
hammariise:
I just ask him a question, as a politician and a public servant rather than to answer my question then he just blocked me, and I think it was not fair at all undecided

And what truth did you tell him? That he had no right to use twitter while you and your cohorts own twitter? Perform his duties and leave twitter? That means all those twitting are jobless including you Mr Hammariise that adviced him? Go get a life, Ben-Murray Bruce don hammerise you to teach you the meaning of your name, now you are crying. Abeg go find a job and perform your own duties and leave nairaland and twitter. Bunch of hipocrites.
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by 400billionman: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
hammariise:

You insulted him.

You lack good home training..
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by 400billionman: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
hammariise:

But why excluding himself in his statement

" What is your contribution sir " ?

Then wait for his reply.

Dull people acting smart..
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
hopelink1:
I didn't insult or castigated him, I only criticized him, learn to use the appropriate words
thanks for reminding me never to quote or reply you. You are truly a KID. Leave Twitter and concentrate on your GNS
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Iroh88:
Nairaland is his personal property and he can administer it how he please just the same way Bruce and decide how to handle his twitter handle.

Your defence is at best very lame. You lot insult Buhari at every turn. I bet he isn't someone's father and grandpa. You call Nigerians animals living in a zoo as though there are no fathers and grandpas in Nigeria.

Your hypocrisy is even worse than I thought.
who takes omenka the dirty boy serious
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by 400billionman: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
MODS should investigate if this poster disobeyed Rule 19...

hammariise:

hopelink1:
I didn't insult or castigated him, I only criticized him, learn to use the appropriate words
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Rossikk(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Djicemob:
Is Bruce the president of nigeria? He is impacting the lives of people in his constituency and yet you still complaining undecided

What else do you want him to do? Take arms and head to sambisa? Reduce fuel price? Make one dollar equal to one naira? Or jail corrupt politicians? Whose role are these to play? He was given a mandate by his constituency and so far he has been positively contributing to that effect what else do you want him to do?

Before you type please think. undecided
No, YOU think, Mr Bruce's ass licker. He doesn't need to be president to make an impact. What has he done for his constituency? Care to inform us? All I see are his publicity stunts clearly designed to fool simple-minded, gullible folk like you. Any jobs created for his teeming people? His role at NTA still remains controversial, and it is clear he embezzled funds in his 8 years in charge there - witness its dismal condition, and the mysterious boosting of his private businesses after he was sacked by OBJ for improper contract procedures. So he needs to establish some real credentials as a public servant, and prove his mettle and trustworthiness BEFORE painting himself as Mr Clean.
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by dukecharles(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
hammariise:

Then why blocking me when I tried to communicate wit him?

OMG, claiming right when you are wrong.What is wrong with nowadays youth? Lack of home training, culture ,manners and simple etiquette. You told a man old enough to be your father that he is embarrassing himself for saying the truth, and you see no wrong in that.
My question is, is this how you communicate to your elders and leaders? If so, you are not civilized and educated and you should be treated as such. Until you learn how to respect elders.

Because you can connect him with your cheap China phone and free MB doesn't make you his age mate. You need to be flogged #commonsense

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by doncaster(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
hammariise:

Then why blocking me when I tried to communicate wit him?
Did you ask us why he accepted you? Did you tell us when he accepted you?

2 Likes

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Ambcharles(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
What are you saying? Is it ben bruce that has established businesses over the years and empowered hundreds if not thousands of youths that your asking that question? Think it through next time
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Atigba: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
@ op

Your name is truly moha...MAD

You don't have manner
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Rossikk(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ambcharles:
What are you saying? Is it ben bruce that has established businesses over the years and empowered hundreds if not thousands of youths that your asking that question? Think it through next time
Show us the "hundreds or thousands of youths" he has "empowered". What do you mean by "empowered" anyway? You're saying he employed thousands of youths? Where?
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by hammariise(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
dukecharles:

OMG, claiming right when you are wrong.What is wrong with nowadays youth? Lack of home training, culture ,manners and simple etiquette. You told a man old enough to be your father that he is embarrassing himself for saying the truth, and you see no wrong in that.
My question is, is this how you communicate to your elders and leaders? If so, you are not civilized and educated and you should be treated as such. Until you learn how to respect elders.

Because you can connect him with your cheap China phone and free MB doesn't make you his age mate. You need to be flogged #commonsense

Gerrout here!!!! I pass dat level jor
This is iPhone6
Continue using ur cheap Chinese phone
#ideot

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by STANPASQUAL(m): 12:58am On Dec 16, 2015
hopelink1:
my point exactly!! Keep on buttressing my points!!
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 20, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
thanks for reminding me never to quote or reply you. You are truly a KID. Leave Twitter and concentrate on your GNS
go and slip
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Countersam(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Ok.... Just looking for a good laugh while reading comments..

Op should stay blocked for insulting our senator....
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by dukecharles(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=hammariise post=40997133][/quote]

You see, am not wrong after all, red suit, red footwear and red tie, who dress like that? A kid of course.

But from what I can make out, you ve swagg duo. But no Class,
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by RedCapChief(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
The op's comment was rude and inappropriate. There are better ways of getting your point across than coming off as a discourteous attention-seeker. Even if he is the Senator of your constituency, it still doesn't make it right. You are adding fuel to rhetoric that people called 'Adamu' don't know anything

Ben Bruce even try say na only block im block you. Him for add cement on top

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by hammariise(m): 3:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
dukecharles:

You see, am not wrong after all, red suit, red footwear and red tie, who dress like that? A kid of course.

But from what I can make out, you ve swagg duo. But no Class,
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
It's ok man! I've already apologized to him
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by parisbookaddict(f): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
hammariise:

Ur question was rude and childish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Go To Hell We Don't Need You At All- biafra To Kenneth Okonkwo / Again, The North Makes A Great Lesson To Bigots..... / Senator Remi Tinubu Urges Nigerians To Focus On Creating A Better Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.