Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) (6195 Views)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / President Kagame Blocks A Nigerian On Twitter For Proposing To His Daughter / Barrister Francis First Class Certificate Claim. The Truth. (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by hammariise(m): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Ur question was rude and childish.
Ok I heard

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by dukecharles(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2015
hammariise:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
It's ok man! I've already apologized to him

Happy Christmas my brother, better as you don apologize

1 Like

Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by hammariise(m): 2:47am On Dec 27, 2015
dukecharles:

Happy Christmas my brother, better as you don apologize
Thanks
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 27, 2015
hammariise:
I just ask him a question, as a politician and a public servant rather than to answer my question then he just blocked me, and I think it was not fair at all undecided

I think the block is justified and I'm not sure that an elected official is a public servant.
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2015
hopelink1:
go and slip

Yeparipa o....
Re: Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot ) by BeClever: 7:14am On Dec 27, 2015
hammariise:

Then why blocking me when I tried to communicate wit him?

That's why your name is 'Adamu', you are one of those the zoo education ripped their head apart..

Your can't even differentiate between question and that poo you dropped up there, you insulted a man who could be your grand dad.

Boy you need to mop your brain fast or you will wake up in Psychia one of this days..

''Adamu''

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Johnson Is A Fraud Along With The Rest Of His Black Greeks. / FFK Reacts As Osinbajo Is Shut Out From Buhari Meeting With Northern Governors / Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.