Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) (45130 Views)

Chinese Clone Of Range Rover Evoque,The LandWind X7,Gets A Facelift / 48 Years Of Range Rover: The Evolution Of The World’s Most Luxurious SUV / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Jarus(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
The West (America in particular) makes something, China copies and makes a cheaper version. They don't pretend about it at all.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by justmenoni: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Hv you used or test drive both before?

quote author=emmanuel596 post=40985697]Maybe it's customised......nigerians are fast to condemn......this is far better than that crap called. Innoson....biafrans will cum on me now.........

me no send them sha.......proudly akwa. ibom[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Acjohn(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2015
The name fake too. land wind no be trouble email go cause my people?
they for call am spirit on waters na
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
These Chinese people, are they Okay?

A whole Car?they did a fake one. They have graduated from fake watches, Polo's, shoes, DVD Players to a Car?
They are very OK. Without China, many people would not have been able to enjoy the good things of life.

It's the presence of Chinese products that forced down the price of many of the good stuffs of life. Go figure out!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=justmenoni post=40985952]Hv you used or test drive both before

Please Ddont tell mme u wanna compare innoson to range rover....even a Kia Rio is stronger
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2015
shikshark:
they will soon replicate G-wagon.....im sure theyll call it U-BEND...smh

Too late. They already have. Picture attached!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Meedu(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2015
‘If e no be Orijin e no be Orijinal'
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 8:56am On Dec 14, 2015
amtaken:
It's still produced by the same Range Rover but in their Chinese factory.

Almost all the leading autos in the world have their factories in Chna where they produce their cars with Chinese specifications.

Your postulation is not correct. Landwind is an automobile marque owned by the Chinese automaker Jiangling Motor Holding, a joint venture between Changan Auto and Jiangling Motors Corporation (JMC), it has no correlation with range rover and it's producer Tata Motors.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by harsysky(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2015
How harder this world would have been without China. China keep up the good work, no wonder you guys have the fastest growing economy. Some Naija who know nothing are shouting "china with fake things." count the number of people they've helped, you'll understand berra...

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Hustlerlomo(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Chinko grin
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by bigass123(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2015
This you're beefing better pass most branded used cars you call TOKUNBO oh. Take it or leave it... The Chinese are making progress.. Make una dey there dey make noise about quality and brand names and producing nothing except advanced thieves in public office like the Saraki's and Maduekes undecided.
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2015
I love the Chinese. They're genius cool
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by oz4real83(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

A whole Car?they did a fake one. They have graduated from fake watches, Polo's, shoes, DVD Players to a Car?
. The fake chinese products are only existing in Nigeria because MAN,SON and others have been sleeping. Every other civilised country in the world has very good,authentic and long lasting chinese products. Most of the things I have gotten in America and Uk for some years now are china made and they are damn good and cheap!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by ikombe: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

Ewu . China doesnt produce fake products when it comes to dere standard. undecided

All this kids wey just full nairaland self. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

Who told u its a fake One? Did dey name it range Rover? They simply made a car named land line, Simple!
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by x6blade(m): 9:34am On Dec 14, 2015
They have been making replicas of cars since the ice age
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2015
emmanuel596:
Maybe it's customised......nigerians are fast to condemn......this is far better than that crap called. Innoson....biafrans will cum on me now.........

me no send them sha.......proudly akwa. ibom

I'm certain you don't even own a bicycle.
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by x6blade(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Diplomaticbeing:

Your postulation is not correct. Landwind is an automobile marque owned by the Chinese automaker Jiangling Motor Holding, a joint venture between Changan Auto and Jiangling Motors Corporation (JMC), it has no correlation with range rover and it's producer Tata Motors.

Tata motors is a freaking automobile giant. I was amazed when I watched a documentary about them but in true terms they are the producers of Land Rover
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2015
I beg May God never allow made in China aeroplane in Nigeria.
Because our people like cheap things, free things. China known for fake products for Nigeria and original for other countries.
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by bigass123(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2015
Dey there dey shout chinko.. They're making steady progress. What have you made in Nigeria apart from renowned thieves.
You're shouting chinko and you guys have access to good and affordable phones courtesy of China. If I check now most people making noise here are using Infinix, tecno, innjoo and the likes.
Quality Smart phones that can compete anywhere In the world.. That's what I call development. Not the one step forward, five steps backward you have in Nigeria.

Hustlerlomo:
Chinko grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2015
3kay945:
I love the Chinese. They're genius cool
gurus
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by foody(f): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2015
In summary I want to the the sole distributor of this car in Nigeria can you send me their contact address?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2015
Its 99% range. The only difference is the emblem plus the price is 3 times less than the range at 4.5m naira

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Blackteeth(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2015
At least China can manufacture things. What can Nigeria manufacture?
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by NomzyJust(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

This isn't fake man it's a replica. Even the makers of Range Rover can't sue them. They can only be red in the face. You can get sued for this.
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Oboy, na to buy this one remove that LAND WIND and replace am with RANGE ROVER

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by NomzyJust(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2015
There's nothing the Chinks cannot replicate. What is that thing? That's why Americans are afraid of them economically and in other aspects. If this one enters Nigerian market I bet its gonna sell like pure water.
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by justmenoni: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2015
It's not about comparing, it's about saying what's right...it doesn't mean cos it's from Nigeria or Biafra then it should be bad...so indirectly u're saying our Obama rice is worst than oyinbos rice,all Chinese universities are better than ours, isn't that weird[quote author=emmanuel596 post=40986081][/quote]
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2015
They copied Range Rover Evoque.
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

Atleast if you can't buy the original,buy this1. It all depends on the usage and maintenance policy you apply to it
Re: Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) by gustav25: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2015
emmanuel596:
Maybe it's customised......nigerians are fast to condemn......this is far better than that crap called. Innoson....biafrans will cum on me now.........

me no send them sha.......proudly akwa. ibom
man you are as dumb as dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria / See How Long It Takes The World’s Richest People To Pay Off Their Cars / The New Honda N-box Is Indeed A Box, But It’s Beautiful (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.