Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Love Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Apc (480 Views)

Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC / Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye / Everyone Seems To Love APC, Even Seun Okinbaloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Apc by mekaboy(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
I love this APC government for their smartness. They keep saying we are broke, when it's time to provide for the masses.

When you ask them why money was flowing better and more jobs under Gej, They will tell you Gej and his govt looted all the money.

They will then tell u that during GEJ administration, that oil prices were above $100 but today it's bellow $40.

They say Nigerians should prepare for tough times because the oil is now very low priced.

But when it's time for the Senate to buy cars, they buy more expensive cars than the senators used when the price of the dollar was above 100.

One would expect the go for older models since the oil price is down.

They have sent foriegn investors away. Frustrating businesses through for ex restrictions, claiming they want people to go into production more than importation.

Yet the will go and buy over 100 cars from Toyota while there is Innoson in Nigeria.

How are they promoting production when even our senators patronise foriegn products?
Re: I Love Apc by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2015
WATCH HOW THE ZOMBIES COME AFTER YOU LIKE SAY YOU STEAL THEIR BRAINS
Re: I Love Apc by Djicemob: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2015
Enjoyment party grin
Re: I Love Apc by mekaboy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 24, 2016
Have you noticed How easy it is for govt to collect 50 naira from people with ease but find it difficult to pay 5k they promised?
Re: I Love Apc by newsomtin(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2016
Just passing, meanwhile check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Hypocrisy / Iran Condemns Nigeria Army Attack On Shiites / Corruption Not Nigeria’s Greatest Problem- Barr. Ogunde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.