Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Conundrum Of The Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Conundrum Of The Heart (348 Views)

Prayer Point: God Please Touch The Heart Of Satan And Forgive It For It's Sins / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / Breaking News...islam Again In The Heart Of France. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conundrum Of The Heart by myworkforchrist: 8:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Ever wandering without a foundation
Fleeting like the shedding leaves in fall
Deceitful as itself for it breeds deceitfulness
Heart riddled with worthless cares

You heart, be subjected
Be clasped down by the power of Christ
And yield to the power of the cross
For your time is up

Oh my Christ Jesus, my helper
Put this heart in thine
So I can be one with you, Jesus
And forever enjoy the breeze of redemption

Bible References
Jeremiah 17:9
John 17:21
1 John 2:25

https://myworkforchrist./2015/12/14/conundrum-of-the-heart/
Re: Conundrum Of The Heart by dsquare33: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2015
Very good piece, it is only those who understand the deeper truth of having a close relationship with God who can understand the message. The question is, how many Christians are praying this kind of prayer. Father, remove, everything that is called, self, self righteousness,, self will, assertions, lust of the eyes, lust of flesh and every pride in my lifestyle in Jesus name, Amen. This should be the prayer of every christian who is heaven conscious.

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Open Heavens Yearly Quizz! (don't Miss Out) / For Your Sakes He Became Poor / Believe In Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.