Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai (928 Views)

Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) / Shettima And Buratai At The Opening Of Maiduguri To Gamboru-Ngala Road / Why I May Never Forgive President Buhari-Thapatriot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by maupe: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Below is a tweet and clear confirmation of the evils of the NA and the executive. Its been almost 24 hours since the incident, and still no word or explanation from the government. Worse is the fallacious excuse, by the NA. Please before you scream SAI BUHARI, just take a look at this picture, and imagine if she was a family member

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195138-why-we-attacked-zakzaky-other-shiite-members-nigerian-army.html

Re: God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2015
R I P TO THE DEAD *CRYING*

BOOOHARI IS A C**SE TO THIS NATION
Re: God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by ckmayoca: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2015
Dis is Bad.
Re: God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by Warlord3000(m): 9:37am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmm...
Re: God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by Prec1ous(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2015
But come to think of it. I still don't understand the direction of this nation yet.
Rest in peace to the dead.

This is a single opportunity, apply today and secure your educational and financial future.

MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016 is open to all countries and are currently accepting entries.

Follow the link below to begin your aplication:

MasterCard Foundation Scholarships at Michigan State University USA For Undergraduate & Masters USA 2016
Re: God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by tempest01(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2015
This is how bh started....If the soldiers feel like during their guns on targets, why not send them to the northeast theatre?

Why shoot sitting ducks?
Re: God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2015
And some one would come here and say sai baba or sai buhari,wat has changed about tis govment,my God an innocent harmless woman,a lady for that mata.God forgive my country.naija no fit beta ooo,I swear. d blood of this innocent people killed always cry.
Re: God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by ScofieldBello(m): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
It is funny how youths of nowadays blame the government for EVERYTHING. It is also very alarming, the rate of gullibility of Nigerians.
We are all government in a way or the other. Let's learn to LEARN and UNLEARN. BE WISE!

Sai Baba, Sai Buhari!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by ScofieldBello(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oh....it should have been a man, abi?
And how did you know she's innocent?
Face it, people die everyday. It could be anyone. We ain't better than her.
Pray for her soul if you can then move on. Don't be sentimental.
adajiboyy:
And some one would come here and say sai baba or sai buhari,wat has changed about tis govment,my God an innocent harmless woman,a lady for that mata.God forgive my country.naija no fit beta ooo,I swear. d blood of this innocent people killed always cry.
Re: God Will Not Forgive President Buhari And Buratai by omolami: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Where is the Nigeria Human Right Commission? Are they dumb now? If it were GEJ administration they would have made noise to heaven See now, the boss is quiet because he does not want to be probed or lose his job Cowards in the name of NHRC..God will judge the boss of NHRC for not speaking out on this cruelity by Buhari government.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi: Faleke To Face APC Disciplinary Committee / David Mark's Private Radio Station,Joy FM Bars APC Candidate Onjeh Related News / Who Said Kanu Is Not Appologise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.