Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) (36023 Views)

Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) / 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills 26 Year-old Neighbour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by timilinda(f): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
If the narration is true, na Death call d 26yr old. Whom The Gods Want Dead......... U knw d rest!
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Izzystevens: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
No apologies for "injecting the Christ bit"
it is not enough to chant endtime this and endtime that, we are clearly in the last days and i cant but think of eternity with Christ.

@ the bolded, i cant see where i said anyone was going to hell.

cold:

Yeah..you couldn't resist injecting the christ bit,could you? My neighbour,a Chinese man passed on today. Is he going to hell too?

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by hansad: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Arabic pupil applied sharia law in Yoruba land.
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by eminikansoso(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
blazetitov:
But why, Sodiq

Arabic has nothing to do with this, it could have been any two individuals involved in fighting each other. If the people who were there are ready to corroborate his explanation, he might have a case to push for his defense. Patience is a virtue.
you are one of the few wise men in this forum
I love your sense of reasoning
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by CioAngels(f): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sodiq, may His grace abide with you during this trail. I want to believe is unintentional. The devil decided to use the two of you and you both fell into it. Very sad.
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by kossyablaze(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
Why blur out his face in the picture ? let's see the face of every murderer

May God give you the fortitude to bear the loss of your humanity and brain
lol buh u were more like him...always tribal wen itz bout Igbos.Or u av changed?
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by ylaa(f): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
i cant really believe this story?
unless the stick used in beating the 26 year old man
is not an ordinary stick. but as for Sodiq he has choosen his
path. if not cautioned, he will become another ISIS made in Nigeria.
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Phoenixgreen(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Olympus has fallen. ..
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Addilelgi(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
NA Jazz the boy use. u go hear am for prison. jihad is running through his head!!
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by bayinq25(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Islie:

www.punchng.com/15-year-old-arabic-pupil-kills-neighbour-26/

Pic: Sodiq Isa

That boy would have been inducted into the Islamic hall of fame!...oniranu!
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by experimentist: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
Why blur out his face in the picture ? let's see the face of every murderer

grin
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by kajoula(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmmmm....them dey everywhere...teaching them arabic in a cruel way makes them ruthless animals. cry
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by kozmokaz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Islam again?

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
YorubaWoman:
Oro yi buso simi lenu, otun wa buyo si lipsrsealed

Eedi pata poo.
common stop dat rubbish! Write wot we understand, is this a yoruba forum
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Your comment is a reflection of your mental capability!!! Dindinrin!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dragonking:
[size=15pt]Master kills slave...Nothing new here. But how can a 15 years old boy beat a 26 years old man to death with a stick? Na so ewedu people lazy reach? [/size]

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Awoofawo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
dovezeeta:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked oti na Nigeria Forum!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by YorubaWoman: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
dovezeeta:
tongue
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by 400billionman: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Arabic pupil.

Islamic Student.

ISLAM A BAD..

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by mistymoon: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
blazetitov:
But why, Sodiq

Arabic has nothing to do with this, it could have been any two individuals involved in fighting each other. If the people who were there are ready to corroborate his explanation, he might have a case to push for his defense. Patience is a virtue.

You are right @blazetitov, Arabic has nothing to do with this! This is Punch newspaper for you- trying to add some religious dimensions to what was an unfortunate misunderstanding between two individuals. Our journalists should help diffuse religious tensions rather than use the unique position they occupy to sow seeds of discord. Patience is indeed a virtue!
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmm... The story na wa!

15yrs vs 26yrs... And 26yrs grown man went to call another friend to come join in assaulting 15yrs boy? Is d 26yr old man a slowpoke?? undecided

And who said his story wasn't made up for him to try and get off the hook? After all the dead can't say sh'it. sad
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Ndukwe007(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
madgoat:
shocked can a snail kill an elephant? shocked
# end time 15yr old boy grin
You guys with 'END TIME THINGS' grin
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
CioAngels:
Sodiq, may His grace abide with you during this trail. I want to believe is unintentional. The devil decided to use the two of you and you both fell into it. Very sad.

Trailer
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by fluffybaby(f): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wahala dey o.
My people please fighting is not good o
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by lebete3000: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sijo01:
15 years old? The child learnt fast.

Ina an Arabic school ofcourse...fvck Allah!
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by dyn1800: 2:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Just to tell you how biased and one sided the reporter is.... Just to demonized a certain religion

blazetitov:
But why, Sodiq

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Awoofawo:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked oti na Nigeria Forum!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
u r very stupid
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by cold(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
Izzystevens:
No apologies for "injecting the Christ bit"
it is not enough to chant endtime this and endtime that, we are clearly in the last days and i cant but think of eternity with Christ.

@ the bolded, i cant see where i said anyone was going to hell.

Not in so many words. Someone dying without Christ implies what? To a Christian,a surefire ticket to eternal damnation. So i ask again,is my Chinese friend going to hell. He died without Christ.
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Missmossy(f): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ewww!!!
Terrible incidence.

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Awoofawo:
. What is der in speaking in English so others can understand. N for ur information I'm not frm the south east,
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by oladimejioo: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2015
what a shame, the deceased just have that urge to die. I can't see any sense in exchanging words with 15 years old kid. What a poor kid and an unfortunate victim.
Re: 15-year-old Arabic Pupil Kills Neighbour, 26 (photo) by dapsonlou(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
It's self defense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Guma In Benue (Graphic Photos) / "North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" / 5 Suspected Kidnappers Burnt To Death In Edo (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.