Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 (9228 Views)

Final Lap Of Cassava Farming For 2016 / Why I Want To Quit Farming This Year And My Plan For 2016 / Need Financing For Agriculture In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by jessybabe46(f): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
thisisayus:
The loan will end up in the hands of politicians to finance 2019 election and bubu ain't gonna say shit about it.
Ridiculous interest rate of 29% I guess?
My brothers and sisters, if you are thinking Nigeria and all her agencies has got plans for career oriented individual, then u are a joke.

Use the moni to build power plant or refinery.

Nigeria is a country where thieves like saraki, dino, tinubu, obasanjo, gbenga Daniel etal are celebrated.

Are we asking for too much?
Power and Road then leave us to our faith.

If just a state governor can build a refinery, just imagine how the economy of that state will skyrocket. But no! Ts a long term project and they need to steal instant moni.
Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by odaniel1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Judging from d above comments.
Wait o, ds ppl no fit pump ds money into revamping d agricultural sector? Even as little as procuring state of the art machinery to aid large-scale government funded farming? Na wa o...y dz leaders com dy go school?
Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by Rexyl(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good vision if the government can vigorously pursue it to transform agricultural sector for job and wealth creation.
Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by persius555(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
thisisayus:
The loan will end up in the hands of politicians to finance 2019 election and bubu ain't gonna say shit about it.
Ridiculous interest rate of 29% I guess?
My brothers and sisters, if you are thinking Nigeria and all her agencies has got plans for career oriented individual, then u are a joke.

Use the moni to build power plant or refinery.

Nigeria is a country where thieves like saraki, dino, tinubu, obasanjo, gbenga Daniel etal are celebrated.

Are we asking for too much?
Power and Road then leave us to our faith.

If just a state governor can build a refinery, just imagine how the economy of that state will skyrocket. But no! Ts a long term project and they need to steal instant moni.
You spoke my mind. This govt has refused to present a viable plan that will see the establishment of power plants and new refineries. These sectors are critical areas that are begging for attention. They would rather announce billions of naira for projects that will enable the banks divert the monies for other use. It seems this govt has no concrete plan to tackle the infrastructural deficit in the country.
From 5,000 naira unemployment benefit to 45 billion naira graduate loan to 300 billion naira agriculture loans.
No one is talking about power, railway revitalization, refineries to refine our crude oil to stop our foreign reserve from falling further, just throwing money at challenges wont improve the economy.

1 Like

Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by persius555(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
persius555:
You spoke my mind. This govt has refused to present a viable plan that will see the establishment of power plants and new refineries. These sectors are critical areas that are begging for attention. They would rather announce billions of naira for projects that will enable the banks divert the monies for other use. It seems this govt has no concrete plan to tackle the infrastructural deficit in the country.
From 5,000 naira unemployment benefit to 45 billion naira graduate loan to 300 billion naira agriculture loans.
No one is talking about power, railway revitalization, refineries to refine our crude oil to stop our foreign reserve from falling further. Just throwing money at challenges wont improve the economy. We need to be strategic
Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
wish Anayo Agu will handle this project

1 Like

Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by Myself2(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
drnelson:
[size=18pt]N 300 billion = USD 1 Billion

Nigeria = SMALL COUNTRY[/size]

[size=18pt]JOKER BANKS. JOKER PUBLIC. KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF. THIS 300 BILLION is PEANUTS TO REVIVE AGRUCULTURE IN NIGERIA.[/size]

Which kain Dr you be sef?
N300 billion is not =USD 1 billion, rather
N300 billion = USD 300 billion,,,,,,

Have you forgotten Buhari is in power and he has made N 1 = $ 1
Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by susuces4all(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
We that re expert in the field are waiting patiently for this to compass. Agric is the only way forward. So invest wisely!
Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by bigdaddyglo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Do you know that Fed government plans to start feeding school pupils daily; Osun govt has started. Fish is in high demand for the success of the project. Invest in Fish Farming today. Contact Bigdaddy on 080-9111-3062 for supply of hybrid Fingerlings and Juveniles to stock your farm.[img][/img]
Re: Banking Sector Plans Fresh N300b Agriculture Financing For 2016 by Viktor1983(m): 9:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Got 4 plots in anambra for poultry, just funding is remaining... lets hope this isn't coc & bul .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses N380bn Annually From Cashew Export / A Thread For Cashew Nuts Merchants And Farmer / Profitability Of Plantain Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.