Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

The End Of Islam Is Near - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The End Of Islam Is Near (12238 Views)

Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Annunaki(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Lol. Ignorance is bliss they say.

Mr muslim I have been too busy. but I still visit this site when I can and I am satisfied with the growing number of people criticizing and exposing Islam.

That was my main goal , to educate people and encourage more people to discuss and expose the fraud mohammed. Its happening at satisfactory rate on nairaland so there is no nEed for me to create more topics. FoR NOw

And you truly did a very good job of exposing islam. Thanx to your post and that of others I was challenged to study islam further and was able to see for myself that it is truly a satanic religion.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Annunaki:

And you truly did a very good job of exposing islam. Thanx to your post and that of others I was challenged to study islam further and was able to see for myself that it is truly a satanic religion.

002:171
:
The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by plappville(f): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Mr.kun, you cant win, you guys have been doing this for a very long time but it seems it yields no result. instead of you to focus on helping your brothers who are falling out of fate like they should in numbers you are here obsessing about muslims.

deaf dumb and blind you truly are.

Been on break does not mean cease. Its only in Islam people fall our of faith. Muslims are like wild animals. They kill each other for power. Saudi and His likes are killing thier Rivals. SunnI and shi'ite are life enemies. Since the death of Muhammad. What a confused God allah is. undecided
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by plappville(f): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Annunaki:

So true talk!! PISSLAM/ISLAM IS SATANIC.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 17, 2015
plappville:

Been on break does not mean cease. Its only in Islam people fall our of faith. Muslims are like wild animals. They kill each other for power. Saudi and His likes are killing thier Rivals. SunnI and shi'ite are life enemies. Since the death of Muhammad. What a confused God allah is. undecided

Does this fill the emptiness in your life?
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Annunaki(m): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

002:171
:
The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

I didn't reject faith, I just refused to accept that a paedophile, armed robber, murderer, adulterer, rapist, philandering, lying, conceited, narccisist, megalomaniac like mohamed could possibly be a prophet of God.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Annunaki:

I didn't reject faith, I just refused to accept that a paedophile, armed robber, murderer, adulterer, rapist, philandering, lying, conceited, narccisist, megalomaniac like mohamed could possibly be a prophet of God.

You reject moses eh?
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Annunaki(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

You reject moses eh?

Is moses the prophet of islam? undecided
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
Annunaki:

Is moses the prophet of islam? undecided

every prophet is the prophet of islam. Jesus included, but Moses is the only person thats close to filling your description.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Annunaki(m): 4:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

every prophet is the prophet of islam. Jesus included, but Moses is the only person thats close to filling your description.

Islam and it's deceitful ways of claiming biblical prophets to gain credibility. Meanwhile I won't dignify your claim of moses fitting my description cause even the daftess person on NL knows mohamed is the only vermin bad enough to fit that description.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Annunaki:

Islam and it's deceitful ways of claiming biblical prophets to gain credibility. Meanwhile I won't dignify your claim of moses fitting my description cause even the daftess person on NL knows mohamed is the only vermin bad enough to fit that description.

Double standards
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by plappville(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Buaaa buaaaa.... grin grin ISLAM/PISSLAM has lied to you for decades. ... tongue
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by plappville(f): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Does this fill the emptiness in your life?
tongue
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
plappville:

Buaaa buaaaa.... grin grin ISLAM/PISSLAM has lied to you for decades. ... tongue

Let me know when you get there, if you get there.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by plappville(f): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Let me know when you get there, if you get there.

"And God said to Moses, 'I AM WHO I AM; and He said, thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, I AM has sent me to you... [size=16pt]this is My eternal name, and this is how I am to be recalled for all generations'"[/size] (Exodus 3:14-15). Therefore

Muhammad and his allah failed. All.ah was brought from the depth of hell. Its not the name of the GOD of MOSES AND OTHER PROPHETS.
Allah is the arabian god of Muhammad. .. wink
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
plappville:

Muhammad and his allah failed. All.ah was brought from the depth of hell. Its not the name of the GOD of MOSES AND OTHER PROPHETS.
Allah is the arabian god of Muhammad. .. wink

Like I said, let me know when you get there.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by mauriceju2(m): 1:22am On Dec 18, 2015
guy there is a serious connection between you and satan , dont forget that after satan finish using you he will destroy you
tartar9:
"the end of Islam is near" you've been saying that since the beginning of Islam.its now more like your jesus is coming soon mantra only that the former is far less likely to happen.xtians truly have a bad reputation with the word near/soon.

2 Likes

Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by ari3l(f): 11:06am On Dec 22, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Moses is not, will not, cannot, isn't, will never be, the prophet of islam. Jesus is not even near Islam, he doesn't even have an idea that he is close to islam to even start with.

Let me add this. Jesus isn't even a prophet. You know who you call your Isa,but us call him Jesus, the Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end of time, Ancient of Days.
Jesus is Lord, King above all Kings anytime any day.

Jesus founded Christianity thru Paul. Islam didn't found Jesus. I obviously sent know what your Quran tells you, but I read somewhere that your Quran recognises Jesus as the Mashih,(messiah) who's coming to fight the Al Dajjal (Anti christ). If Jesus was a prophet, he wouldn't have power to come and fight and redeem me and you in the end of time.

Islam is no where, Come to Jesus and be saved.

1 Like

Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2015
ari3l:

Moses is not, will not, cannot, isn't, will never be, the prophet of islam. Jesus is not even near Islam, he doesn't even have an idea that he is close to islam to even start with.

Let me add this. Jesus isn't even a prophet. You know who you call your Isa,but us call him Jesus, the Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end of time, Ancient of Days.
Jesus is Lord, King above all Kings anytime any day.

Jesus founded Christianity thru Paul. Islam didn't found Jesus. I obviously sent know what your Quran tells you, but I read somewhere that your Quran recognises Jesus as the Mashih,(messiah) who's coming to fight the Al Dajjal (Anti christ). If Jesus was a prophet, he wouldn't have power to come and fight and redeem me and you in the end of time.

Islam is no where, Come to Jesus and be saved.

Okay.

Incase you're wondering I didn't actually read whatever you wrote up there.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by ari3l(f): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Okay.

Incase you're wondering I didn't actually read whatever you wrote up there.

And like who cares if you did? Others did read it and are reading it. Your claims are not in anyway making sense to anyone here, so just in case you think I care that you read it or not, news Flash baby, I don't care.
Fact is, you cannot say Jesus is a muslim when his name is Jesus Christ? Out of his name Christians came.... or wait are you denying Muhammed now? make we know o
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 22, 2015
ari3l:

And like who cares if you did? Others did read it and are reading it. Your claims are not in anyway making sense to anyone here, so just in case you think I care that you read it or not, news Flash baby, I don't care.
Fact is, you cannot say Jesus is a muslim when his name is Jesus Christ? Out of his name Christians came.... or wait are you denying Muhammed now? make we know o

Okay

Incase you're wondering I didn't read any of the rat sh.it you wrote up there.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by ari3l(f): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Okay

Lol. His royal Incorrigibleness...
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2015
ari3l:

Lol. His royal Incorrigibleness...

What can I say?

Seen it all, done it all.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Annunaki(m): 11:36am On Dec 22, 2015
MorrowCaligari:

Okay

And you must be very daft to continuously respond to 'rat sh.it'.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Annunaki:

And you must be very daft to continuously respond to 'rat sh.it'.

Says the christian.
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by bagal: 11:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Islam will NEVER BE DEFEATED
parisbookaddict:

Lol. Ignorance is bliss they say.

Mr muslim I have been too busy. but I still visit this site when I can and I am satisfied with the growing number of people criticizing and exposing Islam.

That was my main goal , to educate people and encourage more people to discuss and expose the fraud mohammed. Its happening at satisfactory rate on nairaland so there is no nEed for me to create more topics. FoR NOw
Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by parisbookaddict(f): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
bagal:
Islam will NEVER BE DEFEATED

Who is fighting islam..
It will self destruct, thats for sure..
Currently Muslims kill more muslims than anyone else..

1 Like

Re: The End Of Islam Is Near by abduljabbar4(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
tartar9:
"the end of Islam is near" you've been saying that since the beginning of Islam.its now more like your jesus is coming soon mantra only that the former is far less likely to happen.xtians truly have a bad reputation with the word near/soon.

Don't mind the daydreamers

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Days In The Kingdom Of Darkness__evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo / Beware Of Social Media Because It Makes You Commit The Sin Of Coveteousness / Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.