Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Is It That First Bank Statement Of Account Does Not Come With Costomer Address - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It That First Bank Statement Of Account Does Not Come With Costomer Address (1045 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / Eight Reasons Why You Should Regularly Review Your Bank Statement! / Access Bank Statement On MMM (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It That First Bank Statement Of Account Does Not Come With Costomer Address by tugrow(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2015
I need statement of account to verify my bet365 account, my bank, first bank costomer care say my house address will not come with the statement of account, mean while my address is what I want to verify, as anyone experience this that your address will not come with first bank statement of account .

Please help
Re: Is It That First Bank Statement Of Account Does Not Come With Costomer Address by yemi2plus(m): 12:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Hope this is not coming late?

I don't think the CC rep was right. Truth is, some of these so called CC don't know much about what's happening in their bank.

Last month, I printed a two-page Statement of Account to investigate a fraudulent deduction by FirstBank on my account and it captured my home address as well.

(1) (Reply)

Good News To The Financial Investors / As An Agent,how To Get Universal Virtual Games Decoder For Free /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.