Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:33 PM

Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers (21657 Views)

See The Imposter Who Makes Up To 10K Daily From Extorting Lagos Motorists. Photo / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo) / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by qualityovenbake(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
Prison will serve as a conducive environment for him to practice his herbalist business.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by UTMOST10(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time herbalist!
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by chynie: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Guyman02:
He must be a Sunni Muslim herbalist
Every suicide bomber is Sunni not Shiites.
Most Islamist groups killing and maiming around the world are Sunni
Boko Haram is Sunni
ISIS is Sunni
Alqaeda is Sunni
Taleban is Sunni
Al Nusra is Sunni
Muhammadu Buhari is Sunni
Buratai is Sunni
Saudi Arabia exported Sunni Wahhabism is the biggest security to the world today.
Donald Trump dont want Sunnis in America
Shiites are the most peaceful Muslims and they are the most difficult sect to be brainwashed. I am a Christian who know after years of research.
I hope we are not entering the crisis of Sunni Vs Shiites which has ravaged the Middle East.

I also wonder how we came about one Nigeria if Sunnis officers led soldiers can be used against Pro Biafra agitators in Onitsha and now against Shiite Muslims in Zaria
guy whether sunni or shiites all of u (muslims) are potential terrorists, and a threat to the world's peace
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by eightsin(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
What is his crime exactly? And how can it be proven in the curt of law?
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by sukkot: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
flog him with one of his charms grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by Nemesis99(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
if not for the arms in his possession, the law wldnt have had the right and guts arrest him cuz nothing concern law and juju grin
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by eightsin(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nemesis99:
if not for the arms in his possession, the law wldnt have had the right and guts arrest him cuz nothing concern law and juju grin

Exactly my point. He is one unlucky moda4ka
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by Sasuwa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
omusiliyu:
SARS can lie oooo

Nobody arrest me.
continue , e-police dey on nairaland, i didn't mentioned any name.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by 9jatatafo(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
This OP sef. I only say Ogun State Police Command and the suspect was arrested in Shagamu LGA. What is Lagos doing here? Hungry author again
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by alaskido(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is Lagos and Ogun now the same state. The heading says Lagos Police while reading through the body of the story I see Ogun State Police. Do I need my glasses or this is a typo error.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by FORTUNES247: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Life today is full of negative energy. Everyone has a reason to either complain or worry, often stifling happiness. But despite life’s misfortunes, we have to start looking for way to feel comfortable within ourselves. When problems arise, avoid only seeing the negative. - See more at: http://www.truetalkmagazine.com/index.php/inspirational/item/50-get-motivated-overcoming-the-struggle.html#sthash.eVW4dGtX.dpuf
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by billyG(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm!Yoruba & juju!Oduduwa must hav enter d SW with bale of charms on his head.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by otiigba1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
This proofs that juju does not work/exist, why arrest him any way? he is not part of the robbery, the only thing he is guilty of is fooling his gullible customers/robbers
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Herbalist Who Makes Charms For Robbers by FisifunKododada: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
cool OP Your title says Lagos police but your story states Ogun State police. Please do the needful. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Suspected Robbers Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / June 17th To 21th: The Incredible Story Of How I Survived Kidnapping / Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.