Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,858 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Dpr Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dpr Aptitude Test (4171 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dpr Aptitude Test by Omohi(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2006
Hi Guys,

I was called for Directorate of Petroleum Resources (DPR )aptitude test. pls pls any tips on the test format.
Your quick response will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Dpr Aptitude Test by Bestman22(m): 8:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

I applied with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR ) and I want to prepare for the aptitude test. pls if anybody here have written the test or have the test format should please notify me - whatsapp 08149713224

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.....
Re: Dpr Aptitude Test by enshi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bestman22:
Hi Guys,

I applied with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR ) and I want to prepare for the aptitude test. pls if anybody here have written the test or have the test format should please notify me - whatsapp 08149713224

Your quick response will be highly appreciated.....

Which state did you submit in
Re: Dpr Aptitude Test by Bestman22(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
Delta State, do you know anything about their aptitude test?
Re: Dpr Aptitude Test by yetunsbay(m): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
can one still submit application by now
Re: Dpr Aptitude Test by Bestman22(m): 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yes, Its still on but you have to go and submit your CV and application letter in their Office - warri or benin
Re: Dpr Aptitude Test by ekioja: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re - DPR Aptitude test Sample
Sir,
I need a sample test question for DPR Aptitude test to enable me prepare for the encounter.

My email address is anderjames2002@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your care n assistance.
Re: Dpr Aptitude Test by laliga01: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2017
ekioja:
Re - DPR Aptitude test Sample
Sir,
I need a sample test question for DPR Aptitude test to enable me prepare for the encounter.

My email address is anderjames2002@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks for your care n assistance.

Please brother, if you have the aptitude test questions, kindly forward it to me.
my email add is engineerstephen@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Dpr Aptitude Test by darktanlivia(f): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2017
laliga01:

Please brother, if you have the aptitude test questions, kindly forward it to me.
my email add is engineerstephen@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Please kindly share the past question dumlivy@gmail.com
Re: Dpr Aptitude Test by EdoBoy90(m): 11:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Good Day DPR shortlisted Applicants,

Yesterday, the DPR conducted aptitude test in Jabi, Abuja. From a reliable source, who was shortlisted too and took part, he, " they said should be up to 50 or more than 50 applicants that wrote the test." The aptitude test was for OND holders who applied last year manually via their office in Jabi, Abuja.

The source said the questions were 50 and from Current Affairs, Mathematics, English and Chemistry. The source didn't have a science background, studied a business course. So, expect questions from the above listed.

According to the source, some of the questions he told are (just for current affairs only):

1) When was the last America's election conducted (November 8, 2016)
2) Who was the senator that contested the senate presidency with Sen. Bukola Saraki ( Sen. Lawal Admed)
3) Abdulmunin Jubrin was suspended in how many legislative days (180)
4) Who said he will tear his diplomatic America's visa if Donald Trump win the election? (Prof. Sole Soyinka).

These are all I could recall.

Thanks to God I was shortlisted for the DPR test on 26th, Abuja center.

I believe this will be a useful information for the DPR shortlisted applicants.

(1) (Reply)

My First Month Salary Is Yours If You Help Me Get A Job. / Apply Online For 2016 Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme / Massive Recruitment At Royal Exchange Plc, February 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.