Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll (25263 Views)

EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) / EFCC Investigates Uduaghan, Ndudi Elumelu / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by lastpage: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bayusity:
The stars of the season film

Nice one, Please, you need to add more "ACTORS" to this epic film!

"Stealer" Oduah said l should tell you to give her a supporting role! grin grin

She is really wailing to get it, please help!
shocked shocked cry cry

Lastpage!
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by lastpage: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
catlova:
Oh Pls!!!!!!!!!

Jonathan is a saint. He didn't even know all this was going on. cheesy cheesy cheesy

In fact, Since he said "America will know" .... l think America should be arrested, according to GEJ! grin grin

He must have hibernated and slept through his six years as President!

NEVER AGAIN! ...NEVER!!!

Lastpage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by Izontubo(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
babafirst:
Point of correction please,it's not money for PDP election campaign that's being probed but money meant for arms/security etc.The monies only happened to have been traced to PDP's disastrous election campaign(disastrous not because PDP lost but because those meant to use the money for campaign purposes also stole it) and some individuals.However,since most people accuse Amaechi of looting Rivers money for APC campaign then Wike who happens to be Amaechi's successor can probe Amaechi but from the Omereji probe and Wike's silence it's like they have nothing against Amaechi.So my point in summary,let Wike send his so-called probe report to EFCC today(and maybe like in the instance of PDP money meant for Govt projects may be traced to APC campaign) or he should forever shut up.
wike will prob ameachi after he has settled the rivers state election wahala...anybody who thinks ameachi is clean is not only hypocritical but blind as well..it is obvious people just like to be lied to..after the rerun or what ever the courts verdict is on rivers state and eventually wike comes out victorious then ameachi would be in for pepper soup..that is if this efcc as we know now isnt working for the apc...i guess you do know who the efcc works for presently... cheesy cheesy..
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by babafirst(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
lastpage:

....Money that could have provided two meals for primary school children, Money that could have paid a monthly stipend to "Widows and the elderly", Money that could have equipped our Hospital, Money that could have raised the Minimum Wage to #50,000...

Issokay, if SaTANoids say these looters should be allowed to go scot-free, they should remember that "Dearis God Oooo"
cry cry

Lastpage!
Satanoids AKA wailers AKA Ekpas no get fear of God for their dictionary nau.
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by gbaby4live: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
TheSlyone:

Nigeria is currently in debt to World Bank, so Nigeria is one of the poor Nation parading herself as rich

Stoopid Glorified Gathering called....

Yes o...... Our local and intl debts stands at $60bln..
We don suffer...
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by babafirst(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Izontubo:
wike will prob ameachi after he has settled the rivers state election wahala...anybody who thinks ameachi is clean is not only hypocritical but blind as well..it is obvious people just like to be lied to..after the rerun or what ever the courts verdict is on rivers state and eventually wike comes out victorious then ameachi would be in for pepper soup..that is if this efcc as we know now isnt working for the apc...i guess you do know who the efcc works for presently... cheesy cheesy..
Hmmmm,though I am not saying Amaechi is clean(and that's because I don't trust all 'politicians') BUT what happened to the Omereji Probe?Na initial gra gra?Why should Wike delay probing Amaechi till after the Re-run elections?Are you not aware that Amaechi being indicted will destroy Dakuku Peterside's campaign?If Wike truly has something against Amaechi he should use it now because if Peterside wins, it is the end of any probe.On who the EFCC works for I can't answer you because you seem to have made up your mind on that, but has Wike presented any incriminating or even partially incriminating evidence against Amaechi to EFCC?Let Wike publish the Omereji probe report in the dailies and lets see if one radical lawyer trying to make a name for himself will not take it up.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by GOFRONT(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
If This GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls.......Gofront!!!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by FisifunKododada: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
cool The level of corruption in this country is so deep it will take a massive national reorientation program to deal with it. Buhari is making a good start as long as these guys rot in jail. If they are given the equivalent of a 'slap on the wrist' it will not deter future criminals.

By the way OP - N6,076,834,131.00 is NOT N6.7 billion. Its actually less than N6.1 billion. Do the needful. Thanks.
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by babafirst(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
lastpage:

In fact, Since he said "America will know" .... l think America should be arrested, according to GEJ! grin grin

He must have hibernated and slept through his six years as President!

NEVER AGAIN! ...NEVER!!!

Lastpage!
Loldest @ Jona hibernating throughout his 6 years.But sadly it's true.People like Okonjo Iweala,Diezanni razzmatized hypnotised,befuddled and confused the zoologist with economic terms,statistics and big big grammar.People like Dasuki,Ihejirika and Minimah dazzled him with khaki and 419 military terms.Kai,Jona was too dull and clueless.He watched starry eyed with that his mumucious smile(you need to observe that smile again and you will laff even though satanoids called it charming) as people stole under him.If Jona had been a dog I will not use him as a watch dog but as a dog for entertaining people in the circus, I deeply regret to say but it is a fact.
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by lastpage: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
babafirst:
Loldest @ Jona hibernating throughout his 6 years.But sadly it's true.People like Okonjo Iweala,Diezanni razzmatized hypnotised,befuddled and confused the zoologist with economic terms,statistics and big big grammar.People like Dasuki,Ihejirika and Minimah dazzled him with khaki and 419 military terms.Kai,Jona was too dull and clueless.He watched starry eyed with that his mumucious smile(you need to observe that smile again and you will laff even though satanoids called it charming) as people stole under him.If Jona had been a dog I will not use him as a watch dog but as a dog for entertaining people in the circus, I deeply regret to say but it is a fact.

Reminds me of the story of this rich man who had a Dog to watch over his car and other belongings within his compound.
When the Thieves came, The "Bingo" was said to have descended into a very serious "Wag-tail dance" reminiscent of when it's Master has just handed him a plate of Biscuit Bones! It did not even offer a single bark! shocked shocked

Story has it that the thieves were so endeared to this Bingo, they decided to take it along with them, when they finished robbing the house.

In leaving they left a note on the owner which reads: "If the Police and bank staff are as welcoming as your Dog, we wont have need to pay you a visit. Please organize a forum to train and educate the Police and Bank staff on how to treat us, when we come visiting... We did not kidnap your Dog for ransom, it hopped into our vehicle, of its own free-will. Next time you see a Dog robbing on TV, dont call it your Dog, its now one of us"! shocked shocked grin grin grin

Okay, l made up the story!

But Jonathan was a comical President, the sort we should never pray to have again!
He is a PhD holder for crying out aloud?

I mean, a PhD is not something you pick up on the streets, even if it was in animal husbandry or stargazing?

I've watched him respond in international interviews and l almost cried!... and to think this is the same person some people said should lead us for another four years?

We nearly fell off the cliff, if not for a few reasonable people who refused to be blinded by primordial sentiments like tribal affiliation and "na our brother" syndrome.

Unfortunately, we are now in a Democracy where all matters have to grind through the very slow court process and a Judiciary that aside from a few judges, seems very tainted, to put it mildly.
We will get them to pay for their treacherous behaviour, eventually.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by hazyfm1: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
Joejonah:
Stupid EFCC... They will spend all our remaining funds in investigating rubbish. Which Nigerian politicians have been jailed by this senseless body?

We are seeing. ..

My bros I feel your pain, don't blame EFCC, blame our useless Judicial process that spares the rich and punish the poor. Imagine if not for DSS disregarding court orders, Dasuki would have been in Russia forming fake sickness.
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by sholexy1: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
for crying out loud where are all these figures coming frm just sick of all these shit!!!!!
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by Izontubo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
babafirst:
Hmmmm,though I am not saying Amaechi is clean(and that's because I don't trust all 'politicians') BUT what happened to the Omereji Probe?Na initial gra gra?Why should Wike delay probing Amaechi till after the Re-run elections?Are you not aware that Amaechi being indicted will destroy Dakuku Peterside's campaign?If Wike truly has something against Amaechi he should use it now because if Peterside wins, it is the end of any probe.On who the EFCC works for I can't answer you because you seem to have made up your mind on that, but has Wike presented any incriminating or even partially incriminating evidence against Amaechi to EFCC?Let Wike publish the Omereji probe report in the dailies and lets see if one radical lawyer trying to make a name for himself will not take it up.
the truth which I want u to know is that no matter the evidence that woke would present buhari and his ilks would sweep it under the rug..The earlier you understand that the fight against corruption as we know it right now is biased the better for you..Wike should just win his rerun then Amaechi can go to he'll for all he cares.. cheesy
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by babafirst(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Izontubo:
the truth which I want u to know is that no matter the evidence that woke would present buhari and his ilks would sweep it under the rug..The earlier you understand that the fight against corruption as we know it right now is biased the better for you..Wike should just win his rerun then Amaechi can go to he'll for all he cares.. cheesy
But why should Wike let Amaechi go to hell / condone it if he Amaechi really stole?It is a serious matter.Ok Wike should not go to EFCC but just publish the probe report for public opinion.
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by Izontubo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
babafirst:
But why should Wike let Amaechi go to hell / condone it if he Amaechi really stole?It is a serious matter.Ok Wike should not go to EFCC but just publish the probe report for public opinion.
well let's hope Wike probes ameachi to the end. .left for me all our leaders should be shot dead both past and present. .They have all inflicted pains on all of us..
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by babafirst(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Izontubo:
well let's hope Wike probes ameachi to the end. .left for me all our leaders should be shot dead both past and present. .They have all inflicted pains on all of us..
Thanks for your time bro.Even if we continue this discussion it will be inconclusive like Bayelsa and Kogi elections lol.So cheers and lets keep on watching hopefully.
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by Izontubo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
babafirst:
Thanks for your time bro.Even if we continue this discussion it will be inconclusive like Bayelsa and Kogi elections lol.So cheers and lets keep on watching hopefully.
grin..I don't even know what's happening in my state..Make them conclude the election announce winner before fight burst oo.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by Hemah(f): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WE ARE WAITING FOR THE OUTCOME, THANK GOD SANUSI IS INVOLVED, LETS WATCH HOW THEY BURY THE CASE grin

Even if God is involved, do you want them to bury the case?
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by jaybee(f): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ramsey247:
These people are joking with issues of national security. The whole world will soon know how Nigeria runs her intels.

Poor you. What is it the whole world don't know already? What is new? Only your hypocrisy, in your imagination.
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by Dee60: 11:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jona....why now?
Re: EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll by kayroy5(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Father Christmas is here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: Saraki, Dogara Under Fire Over Impeachment Threat / How Bala Mohammed Tied Down PDP Governorship Ticket While Running For President / Ayu dares Wike: Nobody Will Sack Me As PDP Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.