Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) (26013 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / EFCC Investigates Uduaghan, Ndudi Elumelu / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds (2) (3) (4)

EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by jonhemma11: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
As shared by IG Wala......

'THE FALL OF CORRUPT EMPIRE IN BAUCHI STATE!
The likes of Isa Yuguda wrecked their states and erected monumental edifice that are similar to ancient palaces. Yuguda left Bauchi State with a debt profile of N57,652,771,752.74 and yet walking freely with his head high feeling like a king. Shamefully, the mansions built from the stolen loots are now being seized by EFCC. As you can see from the photos, the Bauchi mansion is under the custody of EFCC and all the rest of the houses in Abuja, Kano and other places are about to be confiscated and he is likely going to end in jail. What a shameful end!
It was speculated that the silence coming from Newspapers is as a result of his partnership with some of the prominent media houses.

UPDATE AT 5:30pm.
REPORT REACHING US CONFIRMED THAT YUGUDA SOLD HIS MANSION IN KANO JUST YESTERDAY. BUT, CITIZENS ARE SUSPICIOUS OF THE TRANSACTION TO BE A FAKE ARRANGEMENT TO DISTRACT EFCC FOR INVESTIGATING HIM. NEVERTHELESS, NO MATTER THE ARRANGEMENT, THERE MUST BE EVIDENCE OF CHNAGE OF OWNERSHIP,. THE WORST IS THAT IF THE TRANSACTION WAS DONE IN RAW CASH.
AS FOR THE BAUCHI MANSION, YUGUDA CLAIMED THAT HE COLLECTED LOAN FROM THE BANK AND BUILT THE HOUSE! #Funny!'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/efcc-seize-isa-yuguda-mansion-in.html

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by jonhemma11: 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2016

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by wite111(m): 5:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari why must it be PDP guys?What of ur APC goons?U are bent on nailing PDP members

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari already lost the war against corruption

#biased

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by uwagimboo: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
mtcheew!!!

The same seized house would be shared amongst themselves, so what is our benefit, the common man

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
na wa

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buy n sell scrap on http://

Used or damaged devices... Sell them now on [url=http://][/url]

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kwaruption again sad
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by uwagimboo: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Is it because the gate is big that they called it mansion
cous me no see any mansion for that pix...

25 Likes

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by Casinger(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Good move but, Buhari Buhari Buhari!!! How many times did I called you? Just pack all your APC members to Antarctica continent if APC lost next presidential election. He who laugh last laugh best !

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by MrUntouchable(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Does it mean there are no corrupt APC members? Must it always be PDP in the news

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by fxskye: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
wite111:
Buhari why must it be PDP guys?What of ur APC goons?U are bent on nailing PDP members

Because it was only the PDP guys that were in power. After APC, we expect next party (but obviously not PDP anymore) to probe APC.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by hernandson(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
all this arresting, seizing and no prosecution. Smh

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by BlackYansh(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
where is the mansion
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by Burger01(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by PaulIdu: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:
Is it because the gate is big that they called it mansion
cous me no see any mansion for that pix...

LMAO..you are a very funny character grin grin

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by agbalej(m): 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
We shall see how the fight against corruption will end. I have no qualms with whosoever that is been detained or arrested. I just want all the corrupt politicians in hell at the end of the day. All I hear these days is billions here and there. But looking around me, all I see is recession and hunger everywhere.
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
wite111:
Ask yourself What stop Jonathan from sending EFFCC to arrest corrupt APC members when he was in power? Don't make comments before you think, instead think before you make any comment this is common among you people here in Nairaland especially the foolish ones.

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by Ojady(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Wait! So if I rented an apartment from a politician who stole and built the apartment block with the loot and I had paid rent for a year and 2 months in, EFCC shows up, what happens to me? Yeah...one chance...masses, innocents always at the receiving end...Nigeria enh...any which way BUT THE RIGHT WAY
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
working freely or what did i just read... chai... since he lost his re-election he is nowhere to be found in Bauchi... he reside to Abuja home of criminals.

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by blazetitov: 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
veekid:
Buhari already lost the war against corruption

#biased

How? shocked shocked shocked

I still don't get why poor people get aggrieved when the so called rich people who stole from them are being called to account for their actions.This aspect of our life is researchable.

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
After seize wetin go come happen no b to share am?
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by EReports: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Good job from efcc it seems d anti corruption agency are really working in pmb government.

Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Kudos to EFCC
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by ajoskele(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
wite111:
O ma se o.

Omo eni ki ba jo eni, a ba ma yo oo
Re: EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) by eniwhy: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Where is the allegation against APC? Does Law enforcement indicts people without alleged crimes? Na wa o!! In my opinion, Probing on embezzlement is a gradual process.
wite111:

Aregbesola Commissions Adventist Government High School / Herdsmen Killings: Miyetti Allah, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Reject Osinbajo Panel / I Can’t Be PDP Chairman At All Cost, I’m Ready To Vacate Office – Sheriff