Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman (58528 Views)

Flavour Shares Photo With His Father To Celebrate Father's Day / Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day / Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by olayinka807: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Flavour pictured on set of a music video. He likes women shaaa.... See photo below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_RGCzCwh6T/?taken-by=2niteflavour

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by olayinka807: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hope his kids will be proud to see their dad in this kinda position when they grow up.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by thorpido(m): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope his kids will be proud to see his dad in this kinda position when they grow up.
That is if they don't grow up to think this is 'life'.For a guy who is siring kids from different women,i don't think he has much to teach them about morals.

57 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by bigeagleeye(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope his kids will be proud to see his dad in this kinda position when they grow up.
oh c'mon, his kids are more concerned about the comfort attached to the brand than the duties therein! Besides, nothing here is too hard to explain to one's kid...(at least, as a man)!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by obinnashady(m): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mr flavour pon d p*ssy

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by looseweight: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
How won't an 18yr old boi woo a lady on gun point when these are the kinds of videos he watches....

Flavour already know that such things like this sells faster than timaya is white garment videos..

7 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by iceberylin(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Kinda things that make you wana be an Artist shocked
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by andymofia(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
I am still looking for the raunchy photos.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Bantino(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Flavour again?? I no wan hear another baby mama story ooo

Meanwhile, make you no spoil Miss Kedike ooo
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by strigsniz: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol..gotta b a new music video
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by mediagenius: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Shout out to all aspiring celebrities.

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by bisdam9086(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
Pon pon the pussyyyy
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Sijo01(f): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2015
That's somebody's girlfriend and wife to be. Some guys don suffer for some women hand.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Next Baby Mama

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Tpave(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Can you imagine?

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by dammywapes(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
No b for work? Need to mind ya businesscheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by WisdomCanada(m): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by sexaddict08(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
this guy too like Toto.
and who snap this pix?
attention seeker.

the girls I asked out last week, all answered
yes.
but I was just catching my fun.
anyway, na them sabi.
one don tell me about hair for xmas, another
one start with recharge card. the last one say
make I come see her today.
no be una fault ooooo, na me wey dey find
toto

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by richidinho(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Chai...
Celebrity Girl friend
chumchin must kwil a man
grin
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Sijo01:
That's somebody's girlfriend and wife to be. Some guys don suffer for some women hand.
Maybe he greases her wheel better than any other man would have done.
Need to know you pretty. I have the grease and you've got the wheel.. So let's roll
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Fearcom(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Seen. Next!
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by cold(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Happy for him
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Davidovinci(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
In form Flavor...i Pity miss kedike tho, after all the Romantic kisses; "Boys will be Boys"

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Mishydoo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
END TIME ROLE MODEL

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by jnrbayano(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Take any celebrity as role model and you and your genealogy is ruined.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by WisdomCanada(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Misleading topic.
You bloggers love aproko too much, this was a scene from his music video shoot, 'wiser' and he even posted it on I:G

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by RexTramadol1: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
bisdam9086:
Pon pon the pussyyyy

I swear na true oh!

Any gal wey dey video shoot no worth marriage
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Eboh4z: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Is this a movie set, or ur personal stuff? If it's ur personal rubbish, I maybe forced to recommend Yaba left, cos what you doing isn't normal
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by fleps(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mtcheeeeeew! God help our musicians to have small sense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shines In Her Christmas Photos / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking / Sonia Slams Annie Idibia After She Exposed Lady In Bum Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.