Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman (58543 Views)

Flavour Shares Photo With His Father To Celebrate Father's Day / Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day / Flavour Shares Naughty Photo Of Himself Grinding On A Fan Doggy Style On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by imma2(m): 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Just wondering "Wetin Mr flavour go do if that girl period drop as she dey on top am?" grin grin
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by ModiKen(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
thorpido:
That is if they don't grow up to think this is 'life'.For a guy who is siring kids from different women,i don't think he has much to teach them about morals.

Two chilld bottles of origin for u sir!

U have said it all.

Most of yeyebrities have nothing to offer our young ones
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by ozodimgba(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
for him mind?
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by stonecoldcafe: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope his kids will be proud to see their dad in this kinda position when they grow up.

My dear, that is a music video. he is doing his job. If na your papa make sure you born for abroad and you get wetin you need, you nor go mind weda na pant e wear for that foto.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by tpiar: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
goodness, it's flavour?

dont know why I saw iyanya in the thread title.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Anowax(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
Shebi this lady too go come Nairaland come tell us God-fearing as one of the qualities she's looking for in a guy.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by Louiscutedude(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by prudentemmy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope his kids will be proud to see his dad in this kinda position when they grow up.

Dnt understand this guy, Music is becoming somethingelse.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by mildteddy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Hope his kids will be proud to see their dad in this kinda position when they grow up.

Or....

I hope he will be proud to see his kids in this kinda position when he gets older.

Nne ewu na-ata agba, umu ya ana ele ua anya n'onu.

It's unfortunate, the type of role models we have these days.
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by electrokcoi(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
bia flavour....flavour....flavour.....flavour.......feeellleeeeevooooorrrrrrrr

hw many times I call uuuu?

WE CONTINUE!
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by scobaba: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2015
Music video
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by chimala(m): 8:14am On Dec 15, 2015
Tis a screenshot from an old music video
Re: Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman by obontami: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2016
but I cant see her pussy na angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Multi-Million Naira Burgeon Global Company In Abuja(photos) / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos / Princess Onyejekwe's 'Sudden' Big Hips Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.