Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Is Bad Health A Death Sentence? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Bad Health A Death Sentence? (285 Views)

UCH Ibadan, A Death Trap: Official Reply From UCH Management / Pictures of a Death Trap At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital / Read This Piece About Prostate Health- A Guide For All Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Bad Health A Death Sentence? by harkev: 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
What is Diabetes and how does it affect lives?
Type 2 Diabetes is traceable to the Malfunctioning of a small organ in our body called:
THE PANCREAS........

This organ is meant to produce enough INSULIN in our body system that helps to convert the sugar in our blood system into convertible energy that should be used for the full functioning of the body. But when there is low production of insulin in our body, every other thing in the body is affected because the sugar in the blood cannot be converted which leads to high blood sugar and diabetes. Hence the reason for the recorded higher deaths than HIV/AIDS

I could easily call it one of the deadliest diseases.

[size=20pt]Is there any way around it?[/size] Medically, you will be told that there is no cure and you will have to live with it for the rest of your life. Which to me is miserable!

And this just doesn’t make any sense…

visit http://www.renewsyou.com/sugar.html to see how it can be REVERSED
Re: Is Bad Health A Death Sentence? by smartkiddz: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
"If the root cause of type 2 diabetes comes from the pancreas, then we should be able to do something to help reverse or lower the effect." that as quoted from your site. Reply my message pls. My mum needs this

(1) (Reply)

Though It’s An Incredibly Brand-new Merchandise And Providers, / Powerful Effects On The Weight Loss Body / Secret Techniques To Improve Eating Heartily But Consciously During Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.