Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. (37768 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by myjobsfinder(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
End time bail
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by taurus21: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by chuose: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
APC guys are going on vengeance against all who stood against them
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Hero10001: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thot bail is free?!

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by JonTal: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Warlord3000:
cheesy
Still can't fathom why Dasuki shared this money reach everybody else but me cry

cheesycheesycheesy Guy I tire for you ooo. Abi you get retired civil servant wey fit pay N1bn bail fee ni.

On a more serious note. We have just started

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Eseries(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
someone enlighten me please! I understand is hard to find a civil servant with 200/400 million but But Dokpesi can easily source for the money, Transfer it to the Sureties for the bail or is it illegal? #People are of the opinion the bail term is hard
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by oshyno(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Damn what a condition. Chief can easily bring that out shaa. AIT staff no bonus dis xmas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by gymanny: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oh my God, who is deceiving who? Our judicial system is so wacky and I fear de system

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by DONSMITH123(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mr. Dokpesi is to be remanded in Kuje prison till the bail conditions are met, the judge said.

I love that Part. He should cool down in Kuje Prison a little. cheesy cheesy cheesy

#DancingShoki grin grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by OLA1055: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
Josele01:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195159-court-grants-raymond-dokpesi-bail.html
I am staying in Kuje Area Council Abuja,very close to Kuje Prison, i have been waiting for them to transport him to Kuje Prison...this wicked man of highest Chief. Waiting with my 3D glass to watch him. Thank God Judiciary don wake up!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Lucasbalo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
The Rooster is coming home to roost. Like Shakespeare said, The Evil that Men do lives after them.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by mazzi: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Where does all this bail money go to

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by freezyprinzy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
This news go make my pastor happy lyk die

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Pidggin(f): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
APC thiefs!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by gbengamesh: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
rich bailable, poor life imprisonment.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by KanwuliaJara: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Change is here!
The OLD GOAT rules!!!! grin

South-South and South East, una own don finish!!!

Arewa-Oduduwa APC coalition go roast una till kingdom come!!!!

Sai BUHARI!!!

*kissing my golden American Passport with blue cover* cool

9 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
doncaster:
I thought bail is free in Nigeria or is this bail different from police bail. Somebody in the know pls.
Police bail is free, but when trial begins, the amounts that the judge orders to be paid as bail are only kept to ensure the person does not abscond. After the conclusion of the trial, it is released back. Police bail is free.

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by porshuch: 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Esmanhamza:
200 mil bail not 400.
200million each from two civil servants, that will be 400 million. Learn to read and comprehend.

6 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by beyoobmighty: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ahhhh mogbeoooo, sorry sir mr dokpesi, merry Christmas and Happy new year in kuje prison, are you pondering what am pondering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by chubbygal(f): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
END OF THE ROAD,THE COUNT DOWN BEGINS NOW
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by abumeinben(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Out of 4.7 billion abi?

So what happens to 4.3billion?

I mean 4700million?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by PassingShot(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lucasbalo:
The Rooster is coming home to roost. Like Shakespeare said, The Evil that Men do lives after them.
The evil lives with the wicked now. Not only after them.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Hardeybohwarley(m): 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
buhaha I laugh ibn French

4 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by andyanders: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Can you imagine the kind of judiciary that we have in this country? Imagine someone with monumental fraud been granted bail just that chicken change.

Dokpesi, Dasuki and their likes should be publicly executed.

We need Chinese system of public execution for fraudulent government official pen robbers.

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by skyfall: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
doncaster:
I thought bail is free in Nigeria or is this bail different from police bail. Somebody in the know pls.

Bail is free means that govt/court is not taking the money permanently. You'll get it back when you produce the accused person.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Koolking(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...Dokpesi should just remain in Kuje prison because N400million from retiree and independent entrepreneur is not possible in Nigeria of today.
Imagine daily limit of N3million per day transaction X 66days i.e February 14, 2016 from today.

LMAO! Dude, you want kill person with laugh?

N400M? The judge bad ghaan! I tell you, it's better for Dokpesi to remain with EFCC till they are ready to let him go on their accord.

Which civil servant will be ready to bring out N200M in this era of probe and indictment? If you dare raise your hand you have it, I bet you'll explain how you got that amount. Your face-off with Buhari govt will start from there, and one thingy is certain - you can't win.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by docadams: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...Dokpesi should just remain in Kuje prison because N400million from retiree and independent entrepreneur is not possible in Nigeria of today.
Imagine daily limit of N3million per day transaction X 66days i.e February 14, 2016 from today.

Where is lalasticlala sef?

Keneking aka 'Chike' Obi'!!! I laugh I wan tear muscle.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Gift10: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
If Linda can purchase a house of 600m I dnt think 400m should be an issue for chief.

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by biggiedol: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
SMH, do you guys read well at all and also the conditions are not had to meet, he can meet the conditions before the week ends, so stop saying what you don't know, also it's 200millions and not 200 millions each, ha ba ma na.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
peanuts
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by efilefun(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2015
SleekyGee:
I smell political influence, whooping 400 million naira just for bail of 1 man. even in US, it is $1million bail for someone being trialed for murder.hmmm

Let me keep quiet before those blind APC supporters start quoting
The 400m is between 2 people, read the post very well. And 200m is about $1m

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law? / Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja / Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.