Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. (37769 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by mart2k(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Warlord3000:
cheesy

Still can't fathom why Dasuki shared this money reach everybody else but me cry
it is not too late bro, we av anoda NSA. He too may decide to start sharing money very soon. Try and position ursef well
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by mart2k(m): 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
timmydavids:
chai 400m out of 2.1b, chief will be out in a jiffy.
It is a pity that chief cannot bail himsef. Read d msg all over again.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by mart2k(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
Esmanhamza:
200 mil bail not 400.
it is 200 per surety and they need 2 sureties
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by mart2k(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Eseries:
someone enlighten me please! I understand is hard to find a civil servant with 200/400 million but But Dokpesi can easily source for the money, Transfer it to the Sureties for the bail or is it illegal? #People are of the opinion the bail term is hard
apart frm d fact that d accounts of those undergoing investigation av been frozen, he cannot do wat u suggested simply because d EFCC wil verify d legality of d source of money from d sureties. So, it wl b a fresh offence against Dokpesi n d sureties.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by experimentist: 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
olojuede01:
Nice one

But this judge wicked sha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Him for kuku tell Dokepesi make him stay for jail na. Which retired civil servant worker get 200million? grin grin grin grin

The thunder wey go fire Dokepsi don dey do pressup for Obalende cheesy cheesy cheesy
which part of obalende? cos I dey road side now dey smoke arizona cry
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Andy86(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
Haba heeeee 200m nor b beans o. I can begin to feel the breeze of change against dokpesi. Corruption must reduce reach an extent for this country. Dasuki na father Christmas sef? Hmmmmmm charity organization.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by friends4ever(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2015
Smart move by the judiciary...they wanna investigate his cohorts
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by SleekyGee(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
efilefun:
The 400m is between 2 people, read the post very well. And 200m is about $1m

And so, is he being trialed for murder. He is not yet guilty in fact his persecutors haven't brought out a solid case against him. This judgement has buhari written all over it angry
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by SleekyGee(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
feeloscar:
Do you know the number of people that died due to the misappropriation of the said money? If you don't know then you had better keep quiet.

I'm not referring to the case but the bail amount, this is a man that hasn't been found guilty by both the efcc and DSS yet they ask him to vomit that large amount over an incomplete case.he may be guilty but the right way must be followed

This is a constitutional legal process not a one man decision
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by efilefun(m): 12:18am On Dec 15, 2015
SleekyGee:

And so, is he being trialed for murder. He is not yet guilty in fact his persecutors haven't brought out a solid case against him. This judgement has buhari written all over it angry
Even after listening, was it Buhari who told the whole nation Dokpesi received 2.1b from NSA Or when did NSA become financial department of PDP

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by Elizabethoni(f): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Josele01:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/195159-court-grants-raymond-dokpesi-bail.html

That 200m bail sef na set up! Who will wanna involve himself in this kinda mess? A straight person won't have up to that,the thieves like him would have that money but will be afraid so as not to scrutinise their source of wealth tongue

If only Dokpesi had not approved that video witch hunting buhari *heAvy sigh* undecided ...karma is a bitch!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by legendsilver(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2015
Dokpesi go tei there grin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by gbishman: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Beautiful, i guess this wipes off the cowardly smile his being putting up. Arieos thief
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by amakaobiemeka: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Eseries:
someone enlighten me please! I understand is hard to find a civil servant with 200/400 million but But Dokpesi can easily source for the money, Transfer it to the Sureties for the bail or is it illegal? #People are of the opinion the bail term is hard
its possible but which civil servant would want to beam the light on him now and get question as to how his job or what he does earns him that.
He would definetly be roping himself and if found that he has that money himself then how, 99% would be illegal ways, if the money was transfered to him by same dokpesi, he gets charged for deceit and dokpesi gets extra charge. If the money was transfered frm any other person to him he gets charged with that person cos the money was raised in less exactly the time needed, the aim is for a law abiding citizen that has worked a solid reputation enough to acquire that money and the decency to guarantee an offence of that magnitude
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by olojuede01: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2015
experimentist:
which part of obalende? cos I dey road side now dey smoke arizona cry
The motor park side ni..... Next thing we go hear na say Buhari wan probe the civil servant wey get mind get 200 million
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by olojuede01: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Cajetanspeaks:
200 million naira is a paltry sum to directors in federal civil service
Make dem do am na!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy . Which director of wetin
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by logothinker(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2015
hmm

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by KanwuliaJara: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
MORNDEW:

so dasuki, bafarawa and yuguda na south abi? You can be cursed with stupidity but it can be cured. Help urself.

Noticed and. . . . .

Ignoring an ignorANUS! cool

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by timmydavids(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
bashydemy:
Out in a jiffy you said? I wan see current or ex civil servant wey go come out with 200m naira to stand as surety..
I hope u now understand how we roll in Naija
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Granted Bail. by bashydemy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2015
timmydavids:
I hope u now understand how we roll in Naija
Yes and before monday you will know how we roll in this new Govt, He will be picked again for another charges, Remember former NIMASA Boss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Presidential Campaign Billboard Surfaces In Abuja / Matawalle’s Appointees Were ‘Chief Guests’ At Turbaning Of Ado Aleru - Abdul / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.