Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) (52107 Views)

This Nigerian Guy Is Trending All Over The World- Talent Undiluted / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by simplemach(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ok, but time don dey pass u oooo
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by irynterri(f): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
she is drop dead gorgeous and in my opinion the prettiest in the pix

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by winkmart: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
SANYA KE, THATS MA NAME

HELLO DEAR!!! please check MY SIGNATUTURE
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by Bugatie(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
ghanaman5050:
Do you think model can't be HIV positive ?

That wasn't necessary

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by megafone: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Confirm to me that she is not sick
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by fluffybaby(f): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
The criteria for selecting this beauty pageant though angry. She just looks like the girl next door undecided. In the last 7 days I have seen more beautiful ladies here in Lagos.

If they had applied and contested maybe they would have been seen? She won becaise she contested. Lets tell those "more beautiful" ladies to contest so that they will use their beauty to win

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by 400billionman: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Their physique no give me joy at all..
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by ipledge10(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
balancediet:
Na dat old Agbani Darego be dis abi na the title of the position? She nor de old?
i was 8 yrs old the first time i heard agbani Darego,now I am 22 and the same agbani still look like that

3 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by daveyjay(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
This qirl is lonnnnq
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by jayzblack(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
My gal friend fine pass all of them na...
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by martineverest(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
Agbani skin color, tho..... Perfect black skin, not those bleached and low self esteem girls we have nowadays

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by mamagee3(f): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Love her!!! kiss
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by martineverest(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
ipledge10:
i was 8 yrs old the first time i heard agbani Darego,now I am 22 and the same agbani still look like that
young you.....
Same with teju baby face; was in primary school when he acted ' diamond ring'. His look is still the same, with little changes
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
pls when is the next miss nairaland competition?
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by ipledge10(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
martineverest:
young you.....
Same with teju baby face; was in primary school when he acted ' diamond ring'. His look is still the same, with little changes
young forever
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by ipledge10(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
jordanriverz:
pls when is the next miss nairaland competition?
u want to contest?
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
ipledge10:
u want to contest?
yes pls..check my profile to see if I'm eligible.
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by stasius: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Black beauty! Its not easy to maintain this figure jare.

Nne kudos! Be what u wanna be. Be happy. Kpomkwem.
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by ojnnaco(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
balancediet:
Na dat old Agbani Darego be dis abi na the title of the position? She nor de old?
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by austynoh: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
The dress looks great on her;but she should add a bit of flesh...
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
g
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by ournaijablog(f): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked
she is getting drier each day, i hope she has not contacted the contactable s

abeg the time of your miss world has passed, add little flesh and get married jor grin
who told u she's not married with kids....... #JEALOUSYALERT
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by Pain(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
This woman has lost it. SHE IS NO LONGER THE DASHING BEAUTY SHE WAS 15 years ago
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by henryadex(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why is she the only one showing her cleavage, the other girls are decently dressed,is she trying to find relevance?
Daddy Shoky trying to compete with Daviddo
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by trollolololol(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
ugly thing. no tittties, no butt, useless
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by patostation(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Can someone please find her something to eat?
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by michaeligwe18: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked
she is getting drier each day, i hope she has not contacted the contactable s

abeg the time of your miss world has passed, add little flesh and get married jor grin

STOP HATING....... MONKEY
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by bukster(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
irynterri:
she is drop dead gorgeous and in my opinion the prettiest in the pix
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by yungchief(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who she help undecided
Re: Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) by midehi2(f): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
jordanriverz:
yes pls..check my profile to see if I'm eligible.
nice advert cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys / Mimi Orjiekwe Acquires A New Lexus SUV For Her Birthday / Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.