Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport (52094 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Davido Wears Wedding Ring To His Uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke's Inauguration / Davido Wears A Cap With 44 Inscription On It For Obama!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Sportz: 11:18am On May 05, 2021
Father Of The Year: Singer Davido Seen Wearing A Coat With His Son's Face On It

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFV-dkF5kyg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Beckham14: 11:22am On May 05, 2021
Was anyone in a "FATHER OF THE YEAR" competition with him?

All these senseless bloggers with foolish caption sef.

138 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by JaneYave(f): 11:24am On May 05, 2021
I need a Gold coloured fur winter jacket with my Beautiful Ann's face on it. I will be happy whenever I wear it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Bornsinner7: 12:40pm On May 05, 2021
Not bad..

It is the dream of every king to have a prince..

6 Likes

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Revere27: 12:40pm On May 05, 2021
Seen... What should we do with that now undecided

God bless all the responsible fathers out there grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by mrkings84(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2021
Money is talking
Here comes the SOLOMON OF OUR TIME.

There's no where Desmond Elliot will be blamed here!

23 Likes

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by deeptechcool(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2021
And we should start frying akara?

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by mouthofThegod: 12:40pm On May 05, 2021
No matter what we claim about feminism,a male child is so precious to a man.
If you like rant from now till a million years.

17 Likes

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2021
I just love the way he loves and carries his children along.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by slawormiir: 12:41pm On May 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
You all think today...am gonna call him one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans....

Nope.....not today.....I won't call him that

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Rickbronz(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Romanoff(f): 12:41pm On May 05, 2021
I was shocked when he named the son as "heir apparent" even though he has other children.
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Cruz40(m): 12:41pm On May 05, 2021
Papa Ifeanyi��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Kindness218: 12:41pm On May 05, 2021
Money na bastard
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Dcube212: 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
Proud dad

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by ifytrik(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
NA SMALL PIKIN DE WORI AM

1 Like

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by BluntCrazeMan: 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
Is he trying to please Chioma by doing a public show of love for Ifeanyi?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Jh0wsef(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by jay2pee(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
How does it change the price of gala
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by dynicks(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
As everyone don dey into the spotting business na; oya!...me spotted highlighting from my KEKE VETURON 650 GALLANTRY!!

Where all those paparazzis and bloggers them; oya make una come do the needful...

8 Likes

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by DennisEche(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
DAVIDO NA THE BABA. SO MUCH LOVE BABA IFY
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by rawtouch: 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
cheesy

spotter
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Seniorwriter(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
Davido is a politically minded music artist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by southsouthking(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2021
Mtchew Desmond Elliott get this kind coat na, with this inscription on it.
"Ban Social Media because Nigeria Children are constituting nuisance with it"
Oga Desmond, you see watin you cause?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by EzeBitcoin(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2021
I wonder what made this news??

Meanwhile, check my signature

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by janedonez(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2021
Good
Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by Phcmayor(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2021
Wey the mama face

3 Likes

Re: Davido Wears A Coat With His Son, Ifeanyi's Face On It, Spotted At Airport by akeentech(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2021
Heir apparent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Reveals What A Random Fan He Gifted Money Bought With It / I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.