Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Am My Own Boss!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am My Own Boss!!! (577 Views)

Be Your Own Boss / Free Organic Online Training!!! Be Ur Own Boss. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am My Own Boss!!! by mosopefoluwa: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Okaayyyy.. so please pardon me.. I 'm not a good storyteller but I go try sha

So, dis my colleague put to bed and after almost 4months maternity leave, she dropped resignation letter (in one of the top 3 banks in Nigeria - if not No1 sef). A very confused me kukuma pinged her and the following conversation ensued

Me: "xxxxxx, are you ok? dis you think through this very well?
xxxxxx: Don't worry, I will be fine

Long Story cut short, two months after dis babe is smiling to the bank "LARGELY"... I had to seek enlightenment o...
Me sef don join into the matter and so far, it is going very well..... it af not reach for me to resign o but the FUTURE is looking bright.

If you care about your financial freedom, this is the way, I tell you....

Registration is absolutely free, all you are required to do is buy your own products (with as low as N5000) which are everyday items like deodorants,body cream,lip gloss,mascara,kajal,eye shadow,perfume and a whole lot more - The brand is also common so you dont have much marketting to do.

If you are interested in gaining you own financial freedom... hit me up now like a BOSS.

WhatsApp - 08024226545: BBM - 58B41FBI
Don't be a LATECOMER ooooo..... No latecomers tho, everybody, his/her own time.
Re: I Am My Own Boss!!! by mosopefoluwa: 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
No sugar Coating....lemme just drop it as it is..

Buisiness is booming..why wont it anyway?

Everybody uses at least deodorant,body spray .... You can pick from a variety of over 1000 products.. and they are very good .worth every penny

Dont dull urself...Join now

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me / My Husband Is Mad @ Me Cos I Conducted A Birth Control Procedure / Which Of Them Did You Do During Your Childhood (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.