Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me (578 Views)

Help My Brother Is Frustrating Me / My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / My Parents Are Driving Me Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me by Dotmax53: 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dear Nairalander's

I just rounded up my Service late last year and haven't been able to secure a tangible job due to the present economical situation in the country..So i decided to go up with some next available hustle in other to help me financially and also help me in starting up a business at least to cater for my entire needs...Meanwhile i still live with my parents due to the breathe taken accomodation fee...

Fastforward to my issue

I was able to make about 300k from my hustle, but due to the trust i had to my parents, i told them the amount i had at hand and they congratulated me saying at least i can start a business for myself after months of struggle and parental reliance...Just yesterday my parents called me saying my brother wants to resume school and would be needing that amount to pay up his tuition and accommodation...I was so shock hearing this from my parents because i never thought they could demand such an important money meant for the betterment of our lives for my brother's tuition..I walked out of them last night but until now,i am still feeling bothered on what to do...Can i really cope without this money because i saw hell before i was able to make such amount...

Please fellow nairalander's..help me on what decision to take..im presently in stigma right away..

MOD'S PLEASE HELP A BROTHER ''I NEED URGENT RESPONSES
Re: Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me by rollUP(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
I know d feeling mehn. Ur hard earned money. Bro I gat no advice confused as u are
Re: Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me by donTbone(m): 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Can i really cope without this money because i saw hell before i was able to make such amount...
Yes you can. You coped before you got the money!

The question and solution depends on how much you love your brother!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me by Theyveedo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
B
Re: Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me by igraman(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
My brother man,
If obviously they(ur parents) can't afford to haul your sibling's school expenditures. Please forfeit part of the money for your brother (for future sake) and make do with the reasonable leftover.
I understand your predicament, but believe me you can still start up something nice with like 200k.
Please trend it softly and be flexible.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me by danduchi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wow... My brother, trust me when I tell u u have no loss in helping ur brother or parent... It seems very difficult but u open better doors for urself. Sincerely just help them out, and forget u ever did something for them.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Mad @ Me Cos I Conducted A Birth Control Procedure / Which Of Them Did You Do During Your Childhood (photo) / Harmful Infection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.