Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven (2028 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
I have read articles that Daesh is afraid of being killed by YPJ , the all female brigade of Kurdish YPG fighters. The reason is that they won't make it to Jannat if they are felled by a woman.
Jannat BTW is Islamic Paradise.

Rilwaiyne, et al is this true?

1 If a jihadist is killed by a woman in battle he misses jannat?
2. If a jihadist dies from a pig coated bullet, or is buried in a
pigskin the jihadist will not go to jannat?

Please educate us Tartar, vedaxcool, etc on whether my two questions apply.
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by tempest01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
What business has someone with blood on his hands close to heaven ?

If you were God, you for allow?
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
One such article... this is happening as I write......

Women fighters claim ISIS are afraid of them
The women, mostly in their early twenties, say the rare
spectacle of female fighters can be an advantage against
the vile group because if they are killed by girls they
believe “they won’t go to heaven”.
The Women’s Protection Units, a faction of YPG, were
formed three years ago and have been hailed as a vital
forced for retaking Kobani.
A commander, 21-year-old Telhelden told US television
network CNN:”They think they're fighting in the name of
Islam.
"They believe if someone from Daesh [ISIS] is killed by a
girl, a Kurdish girl, they won't go to heaven. They're
afraid of girls.

Source. for the whole story

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/626494/Islamic-State-afraid-girls-Kurdish-Syria-fighting-ISIS
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Another old story of Muslims afraid of pigs

Once in US history an episode of Islamic terrorism was very quickly stopped. It happened in the Philippines about 1911, when Gen. John J. Pershing was in command of the garrison. There had been numerous Islamic terrorist attacks, so "Black Jack" told his boys to catch the perps and teach them a lesson. Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs. All but one was shot, their bodies dumped into the grave, and the hog guts dumped atop the bodies. The lone survivor was allowed to escape back to the terrorist camp and tell his brethren what happened to the others. This brought a stop to terrorism in the Philippines for the next 50 years. Pointing a gun into the face of Islamic terrorists won't make them flinch. They welcome the chance to die for Allah. Like Gen. Pershing, we must show them that they won't get to Muslim heaven (which they believe has an endless supply of virgins) but instead will die with the hated pigs of the devil.

Source
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by thorpido(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
This is what happens when people are fed pig dungs as doctrines in the name of religion.
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
There is also a rumour on this wild world web that Israel buses have pork products at any time. When a jihadist blows himself up in the bus he is not sure that some pork product will not attach to himself and thus he will miss jannat.
So the fakestinians jihads no longer blow themselves up in Israeli buses.
Just an Internet rumour.
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Some American has this product. A pork laced bullet.

By Tracy Simmons Religion News Service
SPOKANE, Wash. (RNS) Still angry about the idea of an
Islamic cultural center opening near Ground Zero, a
group of Idaho gun enthusiasts decided to fight back
with a new line of pork-laced bullets.
South Fork Industries, based in Dalton Gardens, Idaho,
claims its ammunition, called Jihawg Ammo, is a
“defensive deterrent to those who violently act in the
name of Islam.”
The bullets are coated in pork-infused paint, which the
company states makes the ammo “haram,” or unclean,
and therefore will keep a Muslim who’s shot with one of
the bullets from entering paradise.
“With Jihawg Ammo, you don’t just kill an Islamist
terrorist, you also send him to hell. That should give
would-be martyrs something to think about before they
launch an attack. If it ever becomes necessary to defend
yourself and those around you our ammo works on two
levels,” the company said in a press release earlier this
month.
The company’s website bills the bullets as “Peace
Through Pork” and a “peaceful and natural deterrent to
radical Islam.” There’s a related line of apparel that
feature slogans like “Put Some Ham in MoHAMed” and a
target poster that says “Give Em a Spankin with some
Bacon.”
“The nullifying principle of our product is only effective if
you are attacked by an Islamist in Jihad,” the company’s
website says. “Otherwise, our ammo functions just like
any other ammunition, so we obviously insist upon
defensive use of our ammo only-not offensive.”
Company officials declined requests to comment.
However, Shannon Dunn, assistant professor of religious
studies at Gonzaga University, said South Fork’s concept
is based on an inaccurate understanding of the Quran.
“There is no penalty for coming into contact with pork
given by the Quran,” she said, pointing to verses that
prohibit the consumption of pork and carrion that are
reminiscent of Jewish dietary laws outlined in Leviticus.
“To my knowledge, Muslims, especially unknowingly,
would not be banned from heaven for eating or getting
hit by pork,” she said. “There are some interpreters who
suggest that Muslims should eat pork rather than starve,
if faced with that alternative.”
Nevertheless, the ammo has plenty of supporters, with
more than 4,300 people liking it on Facebook. One fan,
Ted of California, said he planned to buy 500 rounds.
Another, Jeffrey, said he hoped someone would smuggle
the bullets into U.S. military troops.

This is from a leftist publication Huffington Muslim loving leftist publication. Which clearly wants me to believe Muslim don't mind dying off a pig coated bull.

Source here

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3480150
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
Russians seem to know about how to deter jihadists They decided to bury jihadists in pig skins.
I am not just posting crap about pigs or hogs.

According to the Moskovski Komsomol newspaper, Russian security forces have decided to bury the terrorists from last's week's hostage siege wrapped in pig's skin. The aim is to deter potential Islamic terrorists from future attacks. Shahidi (Jihad martyrs) believe by their nefarious acts that they ascend immediately to heaven. Using their beliefs against them, wrapping their corpses in 'unclean' pigskin prevents them from entering heaven for eternity.
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by seemples(f): 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin grin

Talk true!!!
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by Annunaki(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
basilico:
I have read articles that Daesh is afraid of being killed by YPJ , the all female brigade of Kurdish YPG fighters. The reason is that they won't make it to Jannat if they are felled by a woman.
Jannat BTW is Islamic Paradise.

Rilwaiyne, et al is this true?

1 If a jihadist is killed by a woman in battle he misses jannat?
2. If a jihadist dies from a pig coated bullet, or is buried in a
pigskin the jihadist will not go to jannat?

Please educate us Tartar, vedaxcool, etc on whether my two questions apply.

Islam is such a foolish religion grin
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
Annunaki:

Islam is such a foolish religion grin

True. The muslims who will not refute me are afraid that if they do They will have to validate violent verses in their books . They will deny or confirm that all Muslims are obligated to wage jihad, and if they die jannat with 72 houris await them .
Retarded they are..
We need to research more on this cult, publish what we find and save all those retarded Muslims

1 Like

Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm now fully convinced that all Muslims are
1. Obligated to commit jihad
2. Those that follow Islam truly know I'm talking the thruth WRP to 1 above.
3. Hate pork and if any Muslim dies with pork touching him the Muslim will not get his paradise of 72 virgins.

Therefore all bombs and bullets should be laced with pork .
Christians Jews, Hindu, etc don't mind dying of pork laced bullets after all they ain't jihadists and when they fight to death they don't invoke religions.

All bullets and bombs should be pork laced.

But Muslim will use taqqiya to overcome the laws of the land.
I'm now out for now.

I got no answers about pork dead infested jihadists So I'll assume that Muslim jihadist fear pork.
Kuffar should lace bullets with pork. And let women fire pork laced fire to jihadists.

The West and Russia need not bother with intensive bombing of ISIL. Just pork mark bombs the jihadists will run away from the battle field.

Viola.. send me donations for my original idea.

1 Like

Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by kevoh(m): 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
All of a sudden after reading the OP, I feel like eating roasted pork meat grin Too bad some fellas will never know how good pork meat tastes! tongue
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by Annunaki(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2015
kevoh:
All of a sudden after reading the OP, I feel like eating roasted pork meat grin Too bad some fellas will never know how good pork meat tastes! tongue

Me sef! I am going to shoprite to get some nicely grilled pork chops today grin tartar9 come and join me tongue
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by Blackfire(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
@basilico did u copy me?.
Anyway my friend in a foreign security firm said by next year ,they are building something that will make a suicide bomber think twice, my worry is that christains are not pro active.

U fight ideology with its weakness
and strength.
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 3:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Blackfire:
@basilico did u copy me?.
Anyway my friend in a foreign security firm said by next year ,they are building something that will make a suicide bomber think twice, my worry is that christains are not pro active.

U fight ideology with its weakness
and strength.

Jihadists tell us loud and clear that they love death. Their main goal in life is to be guaranteed paradise as martyrs.
Notice I am using jihadists not Muslims.
I am sure Muslims would not go on a fit if western govts decides that all bullets and bombs on these jihadists (who are not Muslims because Islam is peace. kiss my black arrse) be laced with pork.
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by Annunaki(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
basilico:

Jihadists tell us loud and clear that they love death. Their main goal in life is to be guaranteed paradise as martyrs.
Notice I am using jihadists not Muslims.
I am sure Muslims would not go on a fit if western govts decides that all bullets and bombs on these jihadists (who are not Muslims because Islam is peace. kiss my black arrse) be laced with pork.

grin grin grin @bolded
But I won't be surprised if muslim world starts rioting and protesting against the use of pork laced bullets on their jihadists brethen. This will then really expose the hypocrisy of so called moderate muslims tongue
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Annunaki:

grin grin grin @bolded
But I won't be surprised if muslim world starts rioting and protesting against the use of pork laced bullets on their jihadists brethen. This will then really expose the hypocrisy of so called moderate muslims tongue

that's the point..If I was Donald Trump I would suggest this.
Then all top clerics ( moderates - really?? ) as our dhimmi leaders call them would issue a fatwa saying that force fed pork on a jihadist cannot prevent the martyr from accessing jannat when he dies .
The hypocrisy of Islam is beyond belief.
Moderate muslims will hold your hands and legs as the radical one saws off your neck.
As Erdogan quipped there is no moderate Islam.
Real test for moderates is their reaction to the idea of killing jihadists with pork laced ammo.

1 Like

Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by vooks: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Jihawg
That's a good one
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by Annunaki(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
basilico:

The hypocrisy of Islam is beyond belief.

Words on a marble. Succint. cheesy
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
vooks:
Jihawg
That's a good one

Pork laced bullets is a good idea.
The jihadists keep telling us how they want us dead. Then the liberal media tell us they don't mean.
Let's try pork laced bullets on these devout Muslims who shout allahu akber on their way to jannat But are not Islamic according to Obama, Cameron,Hollande etc

http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=157&

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/05/we-love-death-more-than-you-love-life-u-s-court-upholds-conviction-of-man-in-2009-plot-to-bomb-new-york-city-subway
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by Chubhie: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
basilico:
I'm now fully convinced that all Muslims are
1. Obligated to commit jihad
2. Those that follow Islam truly know I'm talking the thruth WRP to 1 above.
3. Hate pork and if any Muslim dies with pork touching him the Muslim will not get his paradise of 72 virgins.

Therefore all bombs and bullets should be laced with pork .
Christians Jews, Hindu, etc don't mind dying of pork laced bullets after all they ain't jihadists and when they fight to death they don't invoke religions.

All bullets and bombs should be pork laced.

But Muslim will use taqqiya to overcome the laws of the land.
I'm now out for now.

I got no answers about pork dead infested jihadists So I'll assume that Muslim jihadist fear pork.
Kuffar should lace bullets with pork. And let women fire pork laced fire to jihadists.

The West and Russia need not bother with intensive bombing of ISIL. Just pork mark bombs the jihadists will run away from the battle field.

Viola.. send me donations for my original idea.
What a perspective! I will forward this to Mossad,Cia and KGB.
Re: Does A Jihadist Killed By A Woman Go To Heaven by basilico: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chubhie:
What a perspective! I will forward this to Mossad,Cia and KGB.

Mossad Knows Jewish occupation is not the cause of terror.
CIA knows Jewish occupation is not the cause of terror.
KGB actually invented Palestine occupation as cause of terror.

basilico knows that source of terror is Quran.Which mandates Muslims to kill non Muslims.

Political Correctness kindles the scourge of terrorism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Gruesome Bible Verses You’ll Never Hear In Church / Announcing God's Kingdom On Earth: Pls Disregard Endtime And Rapture / The Last Testament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.