Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Church Boys - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Boys (504 Views)

Igbo Boys In Malaysia Respond To Apostle Suleman's Tithe Sermon & Yahoo Boys / Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? / "Pastor Prays And Boys Hand Grows Back To Normal Inside Church" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Boys by Codedboy1: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
I am in church but right now i am not listening to the sermon, nor church music. Its crazy, but what i am doing now is checking out church boys.

Reminds me of Unilag. If you wana find some of the most handsome dudes in school, come to Church. So young, handsomely dressed, innocent looking and gentle of course. You find them in different shades of brown, different shades of character, different shades of christ.
They looking very commited, devoted and holy.

If you are a church goer, then you’ll know that there is something about brothers who can dance. They really dance in church. Their youth, strength and shamelessness, very inspiring.

And what about brothers who can sing. Oh! Brothers who lead praise and worship. They are the most attractive. Always so in d spirit, very vibrant and infective. Any time any day, male worship leaders are way cooler than the females- my opinion. So impressive they make you just imagining if you’re their girl friend, wife or ‘Sister’ anyhow its put in church. Their voices always deep, confident and divine. Leave you thinking about angels

And the male Ushers, and Protocol guys. Hmmm… Some so nice, others powerful looking. Nobody wears suits better than these church guys, no where will you get a more intense, spiritual-look, than in the eyes of the Pastor’s personal protocol person. Dont judge me, he is always standing infront, just before the altar, where all eyes can admire.

The only thing attractive about the prayer leader, is the boldness and tenacity with which they prayer. I was always wondering how a man could pray that hard until i joined the prayer unit in school. Found out its just grace and mercy.
Anyways ‘prayos’ dnt really cut it for me, kinda always get a feeling they are always gonna be praying, fasting every single second till eternity. No! I’ll’d be neglected, jealous and bitter.

Anyways thats why there always the instrumentalists. As in the drummer, Pianist And co.
Something just arise in me when the drummer boy is good.
Its more like sexy, but i cant use that word to qualify a brother.

However i wish its all that simple with church boys. I almost fell for two church boys until I discovered the first is a sex addict and other not as addictive ,but coupled his addiction with lying. Seems not all that glitters is Gold, what a shame! Seem there’s more to a man than his churchmanship. My advice! Dont let his churchy charm get to you. Lest you turn to that sister whom the pastor impregnates.

Dont worry, I still love my church boys; they’re still cool calm and collected, they’re still angelic. Some-better than the others, some-spiritual and sóme not. Some-Goats or perhaps snakes in sheep’s skin: Chamelions.
But if you are a sister starring at a church brother when the sermon is on and the spirit’s speaking just like i’m doing right now, Beware of church boys, lest they swiftly sweep you off your feet and land you in a place you dont wana be.
https://thevoiceoflagj12./2015/11/27/church-boys/

(1) (Reply)

Revelation About New Disease Outbreak / Sharia: Nine To Die In Kano For Blasphemy 12 Hours Ago / Bishop Jousha Talena Storms Aba Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.