Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

I Need Help!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help!!!! (1937 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help!!!! by Denilaw(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
I have been with a lovely girl for almost 7 years now. She's supportive, caring and gentle. We got engaged 2 years ago.
Earlier This year I met this exceptionally beautiful girl. The player side of me was brought to life and I promised myself to taste her before I get married. I finally succeeded in bedding her and then I changed my attitude towards her. But little did I know that I had fallen for her.....

After 3 months I started seeing some very rare qualities in the second girl such as combination a exceptional beauty with exceptional intelligence with humility, homeliness, and a good heart. Let me also add that I know someone who knows the 2nd girl and can testify to her character. Like how can only one woman have all these qualities?? How would a guy just have sex with such a person and walk away? It's like discovering a diamond while playing in the sand on a beach and then throwing the diamond away into the ocean. But I tried to leave her because of my fiancee who already has the blessings of my family. I tried hard to treat her terribly but I couldn't take my mind off her. Then I finally confessed to her that a had someone. The second girl stuck around until she could take no more and left, telling me to go to hell. I took it as a sign that my first girl loves me more and decided to concentrate on her, until I got her pregnant. She's about 4 months pregnant now.

I keep going back to the second girl because I go almost clinically insane trying to get my mind off her. I have been telling my friends and colleagues and most of them who have seen her can't help but like her. Now I'm scared I'm going to loose my mind with confusion. I was able to bring myself to do a small introduction for the first girl last month because I quarreled with the 2nd girl and I told myself to move on. I asked both to get pregnant. The first one agreed while the second one vehemently disagreed the 5 times I asked her.
All the while I told myself that pregnancy would make me make a decision faster although I didn't explain my real reason to them. But I'm all the more confused now.

Now I need urgent help. What the hell am I going to do now? I need to stop hurting the both of them and I also need to make a decision fast about the first girl due to her pregnancy. Let me add also that although I care about the first girl, I have been having issues with her even before meeting the second girl. Maybe that is why I was never in a hurry to officially tie the knot all this while since proposing over 2 years ago. So this is the summary of it all: I feel duty bound to the first girl because I'm used to her and because the pregnancy. BUT I cannot stand the thought of life without the 2nd girl. I cannot stand the thought of some other guy touching her. They both love me but the 2nd girl has more dignity. I have been with the first girl a total of almost 7 years while I have known the 2nd for almost a year. I feel so trapped. Sometimes I wish marriage was not a necessity or if I can marry both so that I can feel relived that I have done my duty towards the first girl and also get the girl of my dreams. cry
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Erukumakanaki: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
7 years, Engaged and u're thinking of going for another girl cuz her punna is tighter I just saw the thunder that want to fire u warming up in a Volcano angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who dates for 7 fvcking years ?
Blame that girl foor going through those 7 long years with you.
Re: I Need Help!!!! by VampireeM(f): 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
After widening the kitten for 7yrs you claim to be in love with a girl you met this year.. From your post all I could point out is that the second girl is better in bed and the whole shii has clouded your brain.

Shine your eyes! The Devil you know is better than the Angel you dont know. All that glitters is not gold.. I still feel the genuine wife for you is the first girl..

Anyways its your choice to make
Re: I Need Help!!!! by RexKexMilann: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
My "Great-Grandfather Told this story to my "Grandfather", Who Also Told my "Father" Who in Turn told me this Same Story undecided.

Are You Sure you are not Chijioke, My Long lost Brother Who ran away from home with an Olosho Few days to his Wedding undecided.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help!!!! by pet4ril(f): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
My dear you are in a delima please wake up...... You only met the second girl of resent that's why you are going gaga and seeing what you think you have not been seeing in the ist girl.....i bet you the ist girl has more than what you think the second girl is having its just a matter of time, you will appreciate God for giving the ist girl.
Tell the second girl to move on that you are now a married man and keep reflecting to the good old days you have passed through with the ist lady(dats the secret) because i see over familiarity is now worrying u because you both have been coming a long way
Re: I Need Help!!!! by tpiar: 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
another two girls story?
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Twaci(f): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lets start with this fact: You are a player and should learn to control your desires.

Now i'd advise you leave the second girl and face your fiancee wholly because no matter how much you sugarcoat it, you cheated on a girl who's been with you for 7 years and its not fair.

You have known the first girl for over 7years, u know her curves and edges, her in and out, what she can do and can't do. But the second girl has just been here for a year. She could be pretending and flaunting all she is not just to get you. You may think you know everything about her but u don't.

Go back to the first girl and apologize. She's worth your love and care regardless of the little fights and all, don't forget about the child sef.

I know how you feel but u can't have it all. Cut your ties with the second girl, no matter how clinically insane it could drive you and focus on your new family.

#my2cents.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help!!!! by Cholls(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
My brother damn all consequences marry both of them.
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lalasticlala, please I don't know how to comment on topic here please help me out.

Lasticlala please don't be annoyed , na smoke the commot from the smiley head.?
Re: I Need Help!!!! by pet4ril(f): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
The devil you know is better than the Angel you do not know
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
You obviously have the hots for the second girl who in my opinion is a home wrecker. You said she has dignity but I doubt it because any girl who places much value on herself will not stick ard knowing fully well she's only playing second fiddle to anoda girl.
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
It's cos of guys like u dat made me to believe that love don't exist

7yrs?

Guy u r wicked angry

I don't blame you

I blame ur first woman for staying with u all dese years

It is now u know dat both of you r having issues

Wen new pussy never come dere were no issues

Mind u, d devil u know is better than the angel u don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
bro only GOD can help you...nl cant
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
7 years, Engaged and u're thinking of going for another girl cuz her punna is tighter I just saw the thunder that want to fire u warming up in a Volcano angry

I saw it too grin
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Erukumakanaki: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

I saw it too grin
Then close ur eyes if u still like 'em angry
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Then close ur eyes if u still like 'em angry

Re: I Need Help!!!! by Denilaw(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
It won't be fair to call the 2nd girl names because for one thing I asked both to get pregnant. The first one agreed while the second one vehemently disagreed the 5 times I asked her.

All the while I told myself that pregnancy would make me make a decision faster. Although I didn't explain my real reason to them. But I'm all the more confused now.
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Erukumakanaki: 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

You're a united fan
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
You're a united fan

What has dat got to do with dis?
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Erukumakanaki: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

What has dat got to do with dis?
ordinary question u no fit answer, if i call u olodo now u go vex undecided
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Denilaw:
It won't be fair to call the 2nd girl names because for one thing I asked both to get pregnant. The first one agreed while the second one vehemently disagreed the 5 times I asked her.

All the while I told myself that pregnancy would make me make a decision faster. Although I didn't explain my real reason to them. But I'm all the more confused now.

cry shocked
Re: I Need Help!!!! by accelion(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Bro, can you do me a favour please? When you get home, can you look into your 7yrs long-overbearing woman's eye and tell me what you see? Do you see your forthcoming baby? You don't think there are some things she doesn't like about you too that she's endured? In all you wrote you haven't put anyone else but yourself into consideration. It takes two to keep a relationship. Don't be selfish!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Erukumakanaki:

ordinary question u no fit answer, if i call u olodo now u go vex undecided

Abeg u c me for dream?No come carry ur reggae spoil my blues e jim aha chineke na ro gi o
Re: I Need Help!!!! by SINNZ(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2015
OP may your sisters date guys like YOU! Say amen... gringrin
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Erukumakanaki: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Suigeneris93:

Abeg u c me for dream?No come carry ur reggae spoil my blues e jim aha chineke na ro gi o

Nne biko kupuu here undecided
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
accelion:
Bro, can you do me a favour please? When you get home, can you look into your 7yrs long-overbearing woman's eye and tell me what you see? Do you see your forthcoming baby? You don't think there are some things she doesn't like about you too that she's endured? In all you wrote you haven't put anyone else but yourself into consideration. It takes two to keep a relationship. Don't be selfish!
U couldn't have said it any better
Re: I Need Help!!!! by jabojafa(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
d beautiful ones are not yet born. I can assure dt there a 1001 girls that are far better, sexier, more intelligent, more beautiful etc than d 2nd gal. At this point i wudnt advice to dump d 1st gal becos she is d rite woman and hv investd her time, talent n treasure on. Plz dont break d 1st girl hrt, go on with d wedding. Cut off frm d 2nd girl becos is jst der to lead u astray. If u eventually marry her, u may leave to regret it. Also if sm1 does same tin to ur sista/daughter wud u be api with d guy
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Denilaw(m): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
jabojafa:
d beautiful ones are not yet born. I can assure dt there a 1001 girls that are far better, sexier, more intelligent, more beautiful etc than d 2nd gal. At this point i wudnt advice to dump d 1st gal becos she is d rite woman and hv investd her time, talent n treasure on. Plz dont break d 1st girl hrt, go on with d wedding. Cut off frm d 2nd girl becos is jst der to lead u astray. If u eventually marry her, u may leave to regret it. Also if sm1 does same tin to ur sista/daughter wud u be api with d guy

We haven't fixed any date for wedding. The intro I did is not even the main intro.
Re: I Need Help!!!! by Parpor(m): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2015
you want to drop d 1st lady for d 2nd one,bt because of d pregnancy u r trapped.i jst want to remind u dat u wil stl get tired of d 2nd lady...pls use caution.
Re: I Need Help!!!! by NemzySeries(m): 1:27am On Dec 15, 2015
7yrs of courtship? shocked !!! Mehn u owe d 1st gal a Masters & Doctorate degree & finally I fink U're ur own problem.....ure 1 selfish man who wants all d goodies 4 himsef & himsef alone
Re: I Need Help!!!! by mummydirect(f): 2:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Denilaw:

We haven't fixed any date for wedding. The intro I did is not even the main intro.
Abegiiiiii go siddon, u r a wicked guy. I so much dislike olojukokoro men like u. Mind u if u leave your first girl, I will join her in cursing you which am sure, by Gods grace the curses will work on you. Foolish and greedy stroke selfish and wicked guy that is exactly what u are. Habaaaaa, fear God and do unto others as u would they do unto you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Rate My Picture!!! / Meet My Beautiful Dog, Ready For An Outing.. Her Name's Nicki. / Which Door Will U Open First?? Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.