Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? (29851 Views)

See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary / Man Sacked By His Boss After He Refused To Sleep With His Wife / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Stalemate(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
A night with your wife wouldn't be too much to give. Though, he has everything, I'm sure he hasn't tasted your wife.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Alubosa: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
R u a banker?
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by jammyunn(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
sometimes, something gifted is valued than what's had.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Cameleon72(f): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give him a pencil portrait

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
If she's a woman and single, take her on a date.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by yorex2011: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
A silver bracelet with his /her first name on it
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by RICTPE: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Please friends I want to know why we do celebrate Christmas
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by fireforfire: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
Since he has everythin.......give him "nothing
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Pidggin(f): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Two SUVs
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Zaikon(m): 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
rockcitie:

Space booker. This land is not for sale shocked.
I get c of o
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Have you tried giving him part of DASUKI'S loot.
The best thing that can ever happen to your boss is DASUKI'S GATE

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by benson03: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
prayer wishes
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by zed24: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Buy him a Chinese girl
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Nicepoker(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give ur life to him
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by oluwazino(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Since he has everything then I will give to him what he never had which will be the shock of his life by transferring the company money into my account and wish him merry xmas why on my way to Iraq there I will sort ISIS and give them his picture just in case he wants to say hi (arrest) to me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Mbkite(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dennis192:
Hello everyone. As you all know, we are in the festive period. am wishing you a Merry Christmas in advance. so my question is, what kind of gift can one give to his boss who has almost evrything?

Buy these two books by Jim Collins for him-
1. From Good To Great
2. Built To Last
He will 4eva remain grateful.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by otiigba1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
Buy him a bottle of lacasera tongue
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by McReoz: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Well it's good to know there are people who appreciate those around them. I will suggest you get him something that will stay with him for a long time and make use of often if possible regularly. Things like a perfect Italian shoe, quality shirts, an expensive tie or a cool wrist watch. And please make sure these thing are of high quality and not common. yes you might say your boss has all these, but trust me any time he puts them on he will feel your sense of appreciation, who knows what next.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by nerodenero: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
Know his price and pay it. Trust me, everybody has a price. Pay it and you would have given him the best Christmas gift ever grin grin.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by mikool007(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give him a book titled how to treat your employees
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by momove4real25(f): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Search for his/ her nicesiest picture and do one big frame , in d bottom let art man write merry xmass n happy new year

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Youngzedd(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mbkite:

Buy these two books by Jim Collins for him-
1. From Good To Great
2. Built To Last
He will 4eva remain grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by anonimi: 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
Something small but meaningful that is in line with his taste.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by philemonemenike(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
use you DEC salary and take him or her out for shopping....
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by searchcorp(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
go to www.artnigeria.com and buy him some lovely art works.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by miltonchux(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Contact me on miltonojugbeli@yahoo.com. We do gifting and have some exotic gifts that will certainly excite your boss. Or whatsapp 08033672401
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by haywire07(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give his account number to dasuki
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Dammexz: 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Get him/her a bag of rice[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Andykruiz(m): 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
It's the thought that matters not the gift... Get him something nice like a painting (most probably something of him) that he can hang in his office. That way, he'll remember you anytime he sees it (i get the idea you want to leave an impression)
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by magicminister: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
Get him something useful.
If he is a smoker, get him a lighter.
A drinker, get him a wine or and wine opener
if he likes movies, get him a nice movie.

if you don't know anything about him, get him a bottle of hennessy or moet.
Don't overthink or overstress.

I am not trying to hype or anything but whenever i receive gifts that are consumable, 9/10 times, i give it away to one of them girls i'm nacking.

But if i get things like a nice picture frame or something like that, i do keep it.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
No human has everything. Give him what you can afford.
Re: What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? by Godwinny(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Give him a Peck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why You Have To Be Nice To Bank Tellers - A Nairalander's Experience. / Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.