Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

See What Linda Ikeji Said About Her Allegedly Collecting #240m From #dasukigate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Linda Ikeji Said About Her Allegedly Collecting #240m From #dasukigate (925 Views)

How God Saved Me From Dasukigate – Senator Arise / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Linda Ikeji Said About Her Allegedly Collecting #240m From #dasukigate by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
So, social commentator and activist Kayode
Ogundamisi tweeted this today...he didn't
mention any names but I am now trending on
Twitter. Many assume he's talking about
me...and you can't blame them really. He
said...popular! I'm somewhat popular! He said
female.. I'm female...duh! Lol. He said
Lagos...I live in Lagos...in a posh place called
Banana Island..lol. #Flipsweave! #Just
teasing!
So people are reacting and some actually
believe it! That PDP or someone in the party
gave me N240m? For what? Advert? This was
why I didn't want to get politics advert money
in the first place o...and but then some of you
advised that I do when I asked here and now
see the gbege that I have entered...lol.
But seriously for the record...no party
registered or unregistered, no human being
dead or alive gave me N240m for anything.
The only advert I did for PDP was a page
background take-over for former president
Jonathan... and they asked for the space after
I did a page background take-over for APC's
Akinwunmi Ambode. (I'm sure you all saw it).
The two parties paid me same amount. I had a
politics advert rate which I sent to everyone
who wanted to advertise on LIB! And it was a
few millions ...which some of you followed to
chop inside in the giveaway that April...lol. #
Kidding!
Anyway, all these bad belle people looking for
ways to bring a woman down...like I always
say...you can't! Except you're mightier than
God! Whether you like it or not, I'm a
hardworking young woman who God chose to
bless the work of her hand and is using me to
bless others. Get over it! I am here to stay!
Not going nowhere! *wink*. Make I go find una
more news ojare!

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/12/wait-popular-female-blogger-received.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Said About Her Allegedly Collecting #240m From #dasukigate by wayaa007(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Said About Her Allegedly Collecting #240m From #dasukigate by Tinablack: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Guilty conscience? I don't expect her to respond since its not a direct accusation.
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Said About Her Allegedly Collecting #240m From #dasukigate by notmywill: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2015
Thanks for clearing the malodorous air (of #Dasukigate/ Otueke man) from your head.
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Said About Her Allegedly Collecting #240m From #dasukigate by kossyablaze(m): 9:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
Gobe
Re: See What Linda Ikeji Said About Her Allegedly Collecting #240m From #dasukigate by thorpido(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na as Naija be.Chop dey go

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Woman Stripped Nake.d, Paraded, And Beaten Up By Indian Mob / Army Hands over Generals to EFCC for Probe. ADC of President GEJ also arrested. / Discos Should Go To The Stock Market For Funds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.