Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido (33266 Views)

Please When Will 2017 Budget Be Passed? / A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Donaldofficial: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nigerian music star, Davido, has said he is of the opinion that the social media bill be passed.

The artist was reacting to a recent circulated post claiming that the HKN singer may be expecting a baby number two out of wedlock following claims from a certain South African woman that she was impregnated by Davido.

He took to his Twitter handle @iam_Davido, advocating that the controversial bill be passed into law, having affirmed he was not responsible for the said pregnancy and was furious about how ‘blogs’ circulate lies.

His tweets read in part:

“I don’t care about what blogs write true or fake but when someone is calling me back to back all the way from another country crying.

“Bleep that shit nigga! They should pass that fucking social media bill because niggas have been talking shot. Just wake up type shit. I don’t understand” the father of one said.

“So many people hate on success, nobody wants to see people wining and living smh!..

“I got mentioned as one of the most influential people in 2015 FORBES Africa, why didn’t you’all put that up? But any bad news, dem go rush to put out, don’t get me wrong; if it is true information, then there is absolutely nothing wrong, but why put out lies?” he tweeted rhetorically.

“One day you will write shit about someone who can’t handle the pressure and you will see what will happen.”

Source http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/14/social-media-bill-must-be-passed-davido/?wt=3

CC; lalasticlala

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Donaldofficial: 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin grin
Ok Let Me Analyse, The Reason(S) why he said this is because of the accusation of 2nd Baby Mama , if u missed the News ,... check it below

http://www.viviangist.com/davido-reacts-on-the-accusation-of-expecting-second-baby-mama

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by adonbilivit: 9:39pm On Dec 14, 2015
cc: haters of Linda Ikeji.

but if it was a fake story that says u bought a private jet u will not react o. yeyebrity, without stuffs like this u celebs won't be relevant as much

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by viviangist6: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by ademega(m): 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
he wan use money jail social media enemies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by EasternLeopard: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lame excuse

Face your music

Politics is beyond you.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by sukkot: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
smiley
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by priscaoge(f): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Gini ka o na ako?? undecided undecided [size=14pt] Davido face Ur Music ooooooooooh[/size]

So because people tweeted and posted about u and a lady, u now want d Social Media Bill be passed okwa ya? Biko goan sidon undecided. The girl in question was d one that raised d dust undecided [size=14pt] #SAYNOTOSOCIALMEDIABILL [/size]

The same social media u used to beef ur rivals when they had problem. My dear learn how to handle criticism and similar issues cos that's d price u pay for been a Star tongue tongue

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by 20bc(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Boy, if you say that sh!t one more time, ama whip the black off your àss, you think you know what the bill is all about...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by damton(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Davido don vex o
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by picoba(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
[size=28pt]
Age is seriously worry Davido. You better face your music.
[/size]

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Dongreatken(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Someone should please tell Davido to Shut up and face his Music career..

He wan talk because everybody they talk.... undecided undecided

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
TheSlyone
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by GspotAngela(f): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
So ?
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Psalm18: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
There is already a law that covers defamation.
Read it up and hire a lawyer;if you feel you were falsely accused.

No to social media bill.
This is Nigeria and not Afghanistan

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by RedCapChief(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
This Davido thinks like a mentally handicapped person. NB: This is my personal opinion which I'm entitled to.

I respect him for his achievements but he needs to stay in his lane. If his character is defamed on social media, he can always seek redress via the legal route. A lot of bloggers have been taken to court for similar matters. This social media bill is something else entirely and needs serious revision. I bet you he hasn't even seen the controversial areas of the bill

Davido should stick to making music and making babies with women who are not married to him

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by ikechukwu354(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
this boy is just so childish and unprofessional, imagine the language, nwa furum mmaka, well thats his opinion.
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by switcakes(f): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lol
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by kimond101: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
If we aren't being partial, I think he is quite right. There are some people who can't handle bad press especially if it's a lie against their personality .
The bill should be against people who generate/invent false news to blackmail/tarnish the image of any individual.
The news that he got someone else pregnant I'll say I believed it because we Nigerians love sweet gist and we are quick to comment before confirming the news. But when the truth comes out the damage is already done.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by luvinhubby(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hate him or love him, the guy has a point, why spread lies about a person in other to drive blog/site traffic?

Only verified facts to be published.

8 Likes

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by onosprince(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
If he wants to live in such a country, no problem.... He should move to North Korea. What concerns the average man with such nonsense, even America which is better than Nigeria and has more citizens doesn't have such dictator bill, We should pass a bill that involves the development of this country.

6 Likes

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by OgeniBravo: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by OCTAVO: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Toh
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by ibietela2(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew.......... Wack dude
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by braine(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2015
OgeniBravo:
Seconded!
Thirded. angry

1 Like

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by allanphash7(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who is davido?

You better be quiet before dasuki mention your name

19 Likes

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by miqos02(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
why?
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by coldsummer: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Silly boy

If your parents couldn't teach you not to use swear words and curse on social media, teach you to be disciplined enough and if you don't know how to use protection during sex, then the bill won't pass.

Big head
[/size]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by jamex93(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
grin grin
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Koolking(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who is davido? Does he sings for the senate president?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by datola: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
All these so called influential Africans abi na celebrity they call them are so full of themselves. This boy should know he makes money out of rumours from his childish followers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Baba Sala’s Death / Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) / Ikpeazu Presents Made-in-Aba Army Boot To Buratai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.