Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido (33273 Views)

Please When Will 2017 Budget Be Passed? / A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by menxer: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
What is he shouting for?

Does he even know the content of the social media bill? It won't muzzle anybody.

If he feels someone defamed his name, Sue the person for libel, not to rant online.

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Achorise: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
oh! even called you and was crying, does dhe have your number? why did she rsise the dust by saying she missed you, why she got a husband. Anyway it's not enough reason for any blogger to allow the pregnancy stuff to go viral, that was too expensive. But Davido don't spill rubbish, handle it with every sense of responsibility, dont exhibit childishnes.
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by mandax: 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Who does that Davido think he is?

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by laprince(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Lame excuse
Face your music
Politics is beyond you.
You have said it all. Am ok.
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by kossyablaze(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
priscaoge:
Gini ka o na ako?? undecided undecided [size=14pt] Davido face Ur Music ooooooooooh[/size]

So because people tweeted and posted about u and a lady, u now want d Social Media Bill be passed okwa ya? Biko goan sidon undecided. The girl in question was d one that raised d dust undecided [size=14pt] #SAYNOTOSOCIALMEDIABILL [/size]

The same social media u used to beef ur rivals when they had problem. My dear learn how to handle criticism and similar issues cos that's d price u pay for been a Star tongue tongue
madam hw u dey?
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by JayJustus(m): 10:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
smoke substandard weed and then start pressing phone... see the result sad
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm in support because it will help us to be mindfull of what we say(false post) about others.
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
I wonder why those guys no tiff you and ur money during that robbery sef...

You come here dey yarn rubbish..Oga!,Face ya Musik!
See mawt like 'social media bill must be passed',

Like ur songs says..'Werey L'eleyi eh'
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Aroh48(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
I want to collect my own share from dasuki now.
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by purplecoco(f): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
What do you expect from a ninja turtle grin

*Goes back to watch boondocks*

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by 9t9jacobs: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Have you been at least10 meters close to davido.. this boi is blessed with pure mouth and body odour. Bill me..na true I dey talk!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by 9t9jacobs: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
Have you been at least10 meters close to davido.. this boi is blessed with pure mouth and body odour. Looters go ahead and bill me..na true I dey talk!
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by banchuz: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
picoba:
[size=28pt]
Age is seriously worry Davido. You better face your music.
[/size]
u olumo rock?
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Michaelgates(m): 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wat is this boying saying? Becus u understand the rubbish swear words that the americans use ur now barking. I thought u wanna be famous. Are u the first person to get all dis? Oh, or u think fame comes on a platter of gold? Mtchew
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by priscaoge(f): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
madam hw u dey?

U still dey this planet? shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow its been long. I'm good thanks. Trust u are doing great!
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by crackhouse(m): 11:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
watch ya lingo boy. they are dirty and need to be censored. social bill may not support that too.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by DonBenny77(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
Small pickin mentality dey worry u

1 Like

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by toye440: 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2015
Don't mind the street urchin his only trying to get more or should I say cheap attention to himself

1 Like

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2015
A lot of people including Davido are missing the point. We do not need new laws being passed but strengthening of existing laws is what is needed....

We have a law whereby you can sue people for libel or defamation and that is the law that needs strengthening. If a blogger writes something that is untrue, he/she can be sued if the person can be traced and is within the legal jurisdiction of the law....

As for Davido and the likes, they need to grow thick skin to either ignore it or have a good media PR to rebuff claims that are malicious against them....

Yes, we do have crude bloggers in Nigeria but Davido should know that Nigeria is a crude society.
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Youngzedd(m): 1:01am On Dec 15, 2015
Who is David?

Do people really buy his CD and pay to watch him perform

What a waste of money.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by cocoflakes: 1:22am On Dec 15, 2015
IT IS YOUR HEAD THAT HE HAS BEEN FACING SINCE ABI.....ODE....

picoba:
[size=28pt]
Age is seriously worry Davido. You better face your music.
[/size]
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by cocoflakes: 1:23am On Dec 15, 2015
WHY ARE YOU HATING? HIS LIFESTYLE IS YOUR FANTASY....DEAL WITH IT...

Youngzedd:
Who is David?

Do people really buy his CD and pay to watch him perform

What a waste of money.
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by cocoflakes: 1:26am On Dec 15, 2015
LOOK AT YOU WHO IS NOT A STREET URCHIN....HATING ON SUCCESS....HE IS MADE, YOU ARE NOT...DEAL WITH IT...HE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINIONS.......

toye440:
Don't mind the street urchin his only trying to get more or should I say cheap attention to himself
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by litetias(m): 1:38am On Dec 15, 2015
I swear if they pass this bill into law and becomes effective, the income of these untalented artistes like Davido will drop drastically
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
cc: haters of Linda Ikeji.

but if it was a fake story that says u bought a private jet u will not react o. yeyebrity, without stuffs like this u celebs won't be relevant as much
oga use ya cappas! His anger is not about his privacy but beccause of the lady involved. Maybe u don't knw what it means to tarnish ones image.

She cud loose her marriage or her job cos of the useless blogger. And, again she's not even a Nigerian to understand that not everyone knows how to swallow sh1t like ann average biafran.
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by Awoofawo(m): 5:17am On Dec 15, 2015
This Omo Baba Olowo must becareful with him yeye talk, abi the boy dey high ni? Boy dey mis-yawn anyhow, the beating he recieved in recently from the Faso will be child play when awon boys cornered him for area in Lagos soon! cool I dey pity him in advance! cheesy
Re: Social Media Bill Must Be Passed – Davido by proprince(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2015
See who is talking. What about my neighbour Rose that you impregnated and you denied. Later she gave the girl 3million just to shut up. Davido pls learn to use ur manhood well undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Four Siblings Killed In Zaria Violence / Buhari Commissions Osogbo Government High School (#osunat25) / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.