Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} (220021 Views)

The President ’ S Daughter And I (18 +) By Phemmyjnr / "Wole Soyinka And I On Our Way Back To Nigeria" - Prince Adeyinka Success Says / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by visita: 1:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Are you really an igala guy?
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Helkayklassic(m): 1:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Nice story OP.. I no go mind make u borrow the Range Rover Sport. #Following
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by SymbolicalIdol(m): 1:52am On Dec 28, 2015
I can't believe I read everything

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by officialmcfresh1(m): 2:27am On Dec 28, 2015
Asin you have actually kept me awake with this story. Mehn see seasonal movie ooh.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Badboiz(m): 2:28am On Dec 28, 2015
Someone should please mention me when he returns..Na beg I dey beg
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by ham3(m): 4:32am On Dec 28, 2015
Men! you rub jazz 4 your hand I read the complete stuff. But plz don't tell me an those guys come tidy you. and see man better arrange your head and fall in love with mirabel. I wish say I meet this kind one when I dey uni. I 4 give am belle. lol!

I am just kidding I would have really made her enjoy campus love.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by donkross1(m): 6:11am On Dec 28, 2015
So these tori make fp cheesy. Biabia victvames comman buy us beer abeg.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by labaski(f): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2015
Viewing this topic: witorwitoutyou (m ),
aleto (m ), westerm ( m ), themilanway (m ),
Mrsammyenglish(m ), bobofati (m ),
Olubodef (m ), naira0 (m ), ismokeweed
(m ), Freeezzz ( m ), obaeko (m ),
comradespade , prodigyhenry,
niyah24 (f ), zealot4me ( f ), uglodoh( f ),
Massive001 , dyadeleye (m ), ijoba22 ( m ),
Sirneij( m ), rollindollar ( m ), ERONX (m ),
solomonjeffy , worldmoney (m ),
Highcuerayte, yhemsy62 (m ),
gentlesoul83 (m ), healingmind ,
marshalMmM , uniknet , kwameeez ,
Pritycrystal(f ), walex2 (m ), bolaji3071 ,
ELGREF ( m ), emedy( m ), promgurlP (f ),
Eniqurl (f ), Ahmed0336 (m ),
cescfabregas100 (m ), lumije, labaski (f ),
GMan650 (m ), Taylor184 (m ), Galadimat
(m ), Mikkyboy008 ( m ) and 49 guest(s) drop ur comments. and encourage the writer plssss..

@victvames, congratulations on making front page.. ire a kari oooo.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Oche211(m): 7:25am On Dec 28, 2015
Nice story. Very interesting 4rm d beginning till nw. Op, more oil abi ink to ur pen. Keep it coming BTW na mirabel dey d door
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Mclanqy: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2015
nice story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by kingsamosy(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2015
Nice one vict-vames.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by ritababe(f): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Frontpage tins
congrat @ victvames
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by donaldphilipizu(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2015
keep it up bros really enjoying ur wonderful and nice story like mad.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by hfinest1(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2015
jwez!! man is this topic on FP cos its so crowded in here... and hot too... labaski, come n sit beside me jare... all these niggas sitting beside me is making me feel uncomfortable abeg... come sit beside me or on my lap sef... grin

the story is making sense walahi... but that's what i don't like about girls... the attitude of just keeping a guy in silence and not even letting him know what he has done wrong... victvames abeg ride on
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by engrshakespeare: 8:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Sageez:
that was too harsh bro. We are here to support the op and not discourage him, if the bluders are legion, why not act as a big brother by pointing 'em out for the op see so he could avoid them next time?

Criticisms come like that. Just that he was claiming copyright for a work that is mediocre. Once u bring your work out to d public space, you are not looking to be encouraged but tested.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Jtmanager(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2015
Hehe
Ah hail am o
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by ritababe(f): 8:26am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I rather it be moved to backpage

lol, go back to politics section.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2015
ritababe:

lol, go back to politics section.
Not until I take you along with me. Better still to a more quiet section... kiss
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by catalan15(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2015
[quote author=victvames post=41032926]EPISODE 4

My alarm went of, i woke up feeling cool, i prayed to God, did some push-ups, brushed my teeth, bath, prepared myself for school. I checked my phone, saw like 4 messages and 3 missed. The callers was my mum and my uncle... I was about to leave it for later but, Oh! My Uncle!! I swiftly checked my inbox

1 from mtn, 2 from 4900,
1 from firstbank yes!! i screamed out
as i saw what was credited in my account, what do u expect from an engineer uncle, i wont tell u guys the amount [i]*Tongues out*[/i]Lol.

☆☆★☆☆★

I walked in, few people in the class 'coz i came early (serious student dat kin tin). I went through my notes 'coz i don't want to forget what i what taught, a lecturer may decide to give test anytime, failing exams not me by His Grace. One by one, two by three people arrives seated gisting, waiting for the lecturer.
Then class suddenly calmed, i raised my head to see the lecturer but it wasn't him. You guessed right, its her, Mirabel. All eyes
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Skyboyy(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2015
So intriguing...@op more pls,the suspense is gettin much
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by EhiGid(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2015
o boi ye!! This story is the real deal. Have bn following abiet discreetly; but I no fit remain silent again. My guy, u good.
Abeg! more update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by ritababe(f): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Not until I take you along with me. Better still to a more quiet section... kiss

lol, just wait till my guys pursue you.
@victvames abeg come continue.
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2015
ritababe:

lol, just wait till my guys pursue you.
@vic tvames abeg come continue.
Which guys? Watch out for your mention
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Ibukun003(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2015
I would have actually read all through.
But kindly let me know whether the episodes is complete.

I DISLIKE SUSPENSE
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by SimSify(m): 9:13am On Dec 28, 2015
Nnam I'm stil waiting ooo..because of this story I go buy fuel for black market to charge my phone and be updated..Good one bros..Abeg yoghurt remain..need to they sip dey read ;DNnam I'm stil waiting ooo..because of this story I go buy fuel for black market to charge my phone and be updated..Good one bros..Abeg yoghurt remain..need to they sip dey read
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by victvames(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2015
visita:
Are you really an igala guy?
Yea Visita I'm Igala by tribe

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Aeontk(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2015
cry Op Plz Continua Or Continium Dats The Name Of A Movie Ryt? grin
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by swagaholic: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2015
Finish these story na. angry sad
Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Ahmed0336(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2015
victvames:

Yea Visita I'm Igala by tribe
free dat igala issue come finish wetin u start joor angry

2 Likes

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by victvames(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2015
[b]Episode 19

I got up to check who it was but there wasn't any hole on the door for me to peep through...

Me: Who's there?

Voice: Open up

It's a lady's voice, but I couldn't remember whose...
I opened the door and met face to face with two familiar daughters of eve, Cynthia and Lola.... Mirabel's friends.

I didn't say nothing, I just stood in front of my door looking at them while they stood beside their car facing me.

Lola: Come with us (with a straight face)

Me: And why should I do that?

Cynthia: I will go if I were u

Me: Well,,, U are not me and U just can't come to my place and tell me to go out with U just like that. How would I know if U guys don't plan to trick me again or something.

Lola: Why do U think so?

Me: Because, U guys did it before and judging from how U guys knocked my door which looks like a prank made me think so.

Cynthia: U should follow us If U love and care for Mirabel...

Me: Why's that? What happened to her?? Is she Ok??

Cynthia: Relax nothing has happened to her yet, but we fear that something might happen to her if nothing is done ...lets go somewhere to talk

Me: I prefer U tell me here and now

They looked at each other for a few seconds then nodded at each other in agreement

Cynthia: Ok

They walked towards me, I opened the door wide for them to go in.

Me: Please tell me now, whats wrong with her?

Cynthia: Do U really care for her?

Me: Of course I do

Cynthia: Do U love her?

Me: Huh? Uhmmm.... please tell me what this is all about

Lola: She's been down for the past few days now. She barely eat or go out with us

Cynthia: She tells us everything but doesn't want to tell us what's wrong with her now.

Lola: She looks heartbroken but she never told us that U guys started dating already, what do U think is wrong with her?

Me: Hhmmm.... this is serious

Lola: And apart from U, Cynthia and I,,, she don't have any other friends

Cynthia: Are U guys dating already?.
Me: No,,, not at all, no. She's been avoiding as well. I dunno why but she left here angry the other day. I tried to make it up to her and to know why She's mad at me but she always leaves whenever she sees me coming to her

Cynthia: Are U sure that U didn't know what U did?

Me: Well, none that I know of

Lola: Hope U didn't tried to have s€x with her 'coz she hates it

Cynthia: Lola!

Lola: What?

Me: I didn't tried to do that... we just like almost kissed

Lola: Almost?

Me: Yea

Lola: Why almost? what stopped U guys.??

Me: Well Uhmmm... my friends interrupted,  they came uninvited

Cynthia: And they didn't excused U guys or what?

Me: Nop, they didn't. Thats what they came here for to play (pointing at the video game)

Lola: Seriously?!

Cynthia: What kind of friends that are guys does that?

Me: I dunno...

Lola: What did U and Mirabel do about it? Tell us everything that happened

I told them everything that happened that day...

Cynthia: Oh

Me: What? Was it my fault?

Lola: She's been doing everything to make U love her too, what's keeping U? Why haven't U talked to her?? U are making her look cheap dude! She's the only daughter of the 'p... uhmmm... U know, the daughter of a great family. Come on Victor.... geez! I hate nice guys!!

Me: Its not like I don't want to talk to her, its just that...

Lola: Its like what Victor? Like what?? Out of all guys she opened up her heart for U,,, I mean, there are so many guys who has tried to woo her but she declined them all. When I said guys I mean, minister's sons, sons of commissioners, senators sons etcetera... even many popular musicians in the country has tried but she declined without a second thought... come on! loosen up, U aint a p√ssy but U're so tight!

Cynthia: Lola!!

Lola: This is so annoying Cynthia, he's too nice. I bet he's never hit it before, dunno how he got that hot and sexy body, aish!

I was shirtless, and She's been staring at me stylishly all this while. I never hit before abi? Iffa jam u, u go know (In flavour's voice)

Cynthia: Lola! U will never change

Lola: Free me jare...

Cynthia: Victor?

Me: Yea?

Cynthia: Can U go to the house and talk to her?

Me: I told U she doesn't even want to see me talk less of talking

Lola: Well U have to keep trying

Me: What?

Cynthia: Yes Victor, U have to keep trying. I know Mirabel very well, she'll want to listen... She truely loves U. We are doing this 'coz she's our friend, we love her and we don't want to see her hurt, lonely and unhappy.

Me: Alright, I will try my best

Lola: Do your best

Me: Sure

Cynthia: Good, we should be going now

Me: Not so fast, I haven't entertain U guys yet

Lola: Too late, U should've thought about that before now

Me: But its not my fault na, U guys got me worried about what U wanted to say about Mirabel,,, that's why I forgot

Lola: Well, all the same,,, we didn't come here for a visit

Cynthia: Yes Victor,.we didn't come here for a visit

Me: Hhmmm.... What about some hollandia yoghurt in the fridge?

Cynthia: Maybe some other time Victor...

Me: Okayy...

I walked them out to their car...

Cynthia: Where's your car?

Me: Huh? My car??

Lola: The ranger roger Mirabel gave U na

Me: Oh! I parked it in there (pointing at Mr. Abuh's house) for security reasons

Lola: Hope U haven't sold it?

Cynthia: Lola!!

Wait oh... wetin dey worry that girl sef, her own don dey too much for me to take oh...

Lola: Just saying... geez! (Walked into the car)

Cynthia: Don't mind her, she's like that

Me: Its Ok (E no ok at all)

Cynthia: Bye...

Me: Bye.

She hugs me then they zoomed off...

I don't really understand what they meant by 'Your car' and 'Mirabel gave U' but, she rented it for me na.

Episode 20

I got inside, grabbed a yoghurt from the fridge then sat on my bed to reason things.

Wow! Sons of prominent men in the country? Those ashawo musicians?? All want to woo Mirabel

**Sips**

And she's like trying to woo me?
What am doing?? what am I waiting for

**Sips**

The most important thing is that, she loves me, so ... what else is keeping me? Today I talk to her, tell her how I feel and how I appreciate her...

**Finished the yoghurt**

I got myself ready, I refused to take the car so I took a bike and left for Mirabel's.

I dropped in front of the gate, paid the bike guy...

Bike man: Oga U dey enjoy oh...

Me: How u mean?

Bike man: U dey nyansh those rich fine fine girls wey dey inside, U dey enjoy oh...

Me: (laughs) I no know for U oh...

Bike man: Haba! Find your guy something beta nau... we wey no get the opportunity to even touch the gate talkless of... kai mai gida! U get luck oh...

Me: Make U no go work, dey here dey talk talk... take jare

I gave him ×3 of his charge

Bike man: Ye wa... nagode,,, thank U bery much

Me: Ya yi, san nu... (its ok)

Bike man: Ka na jin hausa? (U understand hausa)

Me: Awo... ka je aiki dan Allah (Yes... go to work I beg U to God)

Bike man: Oga! Byee Byee, thank U bery much

Me: Eh hen... bye...

Bike man: Small small oh...

He said while zooming off, yeye guy.
I knocked on the giant gate, the security gateman came out...

Security: Who are U looking for?

Come see where gateman dey speak phonetic

Me: I'm looking for Mirabel

Security: U? Looking for Mirabel??

Me: Yes

Security: Why are U looking for her?

Me: (provoked) Are U her personal guard? Why the question??

Security: For Security reasons

Me: Do I look like a terrorist or a kidnapper?

Security: Its Ok... just doing my job. Lemme go and inform her

Me: Alright...

He closed the gate leaving me outside. The gate opened again after some minutes but the opener was who I don't like to see. It was Frank, her male bodyguard.

Frank: She don't want to see U, just leave...

Before I could open my mouth, he slammed the gate.
That guy is really annoying, I don't like him at all...
Now what do I do?
I thought of something when I walked a few steps about to head home.

I called Cynthia...

Me: Hello Cynthia?

Cynthia: Hi Victor

Me: Are U at home?

Cynthia: Yes, why?

Me: I'm at the gate

Cynthia: Wow! Come in na

Me: I tried but Mirabel's guard wouldn't let me. He said she doesn't want to see me.

Cynthia: Oh... give me a few minutes, I know what to do

Me: Really?

Cynthia: Yea, just wait there ok?

Me: Ok

I waited for like 15 minutes before she finally came out.

Cynthia: Alright Victor, just go straight to my house, Mirabel is there already. Lola and I will be outside so... take your time

Me: Thanks a lot Cynthia

Cynthia: No, I should be thanking U. Just go go go go go... no need to knock, just go in ok? (pushing me in)

I got in, went to Lola and Cynthia's house... and slowly walked in without knocking. I saw Mirabel laid on the sofa.
She looked shocked as she slowly raise herself from the chair to seat...

I didn't say nothing, I slowly walked towards her, squat in front of her, then held her two hands.

Me: Mirabel,,, I know I've been on a distance, I know that I've wronged U, I know U don't deserve my negligence, I know been acting weird and mischievous, I know I've bee...

Mirabel: Victor...

Me: Shhhhh....

I don't want her to say anything yet

Me: U see... Mirabel, I dunno if I acted blind or I was so naive to realize how much U care for me but to tell U the truth... I really appreciate everything U did for me, the love, the care, the kindness and the extra love that you've shown me...

I looked at her, I saw tears dripping down from her eyes yet she was some how smiling...

☆☆☆   To Be Continued.  ☆☆☆[/b]

1 Like

Re: The President's Daughter And I {by Vict-vames} by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2015
victvames abeg con update us na...... ..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics: How To Publish A Book On Nigerian Politics / Alone.. / My Madam And I (part Two)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.