Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Which Of These Two 'father Christmas' Will You Want In Your Home? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of These Two 'father Christmas' Will You Want In Your Home? (594 Views)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Funny Pictures Of Father Christmas...............laugh It Out.. / see the father Christmas Jonathan created ( Pic?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Two 'father Christmas' Will You Want In Your Home? by eyeview: 10:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
These two men are known to be very generous. They are known to go round sharing 'goodies' and 'largesse'.
Which of these two father christmas will you prefer to pay you a visit this yuletide season.

Re: Which Of These Two 'father Christmas' Will You Want In Your Home? by madridguy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
Haaaaaa @ OP you better choose the man in the second pics. Dasuki " father christmas " don start mentioning names to EFCC which can be more disastrous. Remember awoof dey purge belle. I will rather choose the real father christmas so that I can be able to chop jollof rice and chicken for my comfort zone rather to chop beans for Kuje INBOX.
Re: Which Of These Two 'father Christmas' Will You Want In Your Home? by dkronicle(m): 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Abeg father dasuki all d way.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Text Of El-rufai's Broadcast On The Clash Between Army And Shites / Father Mbaka Visits Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.