Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! (3774 Views)

Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him / Adorable Pictures That Will Make You Want A Baby. / I Called My Friend Gay For Uploading This Pic, Got This Funny Reply From His Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by shutlling: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
Awww, see these adorable pictures of my friend's (who's also a nairalander) baby. Pictures posted with her permission.

And he's only 6months old

CC RoyalRoy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by officialteemi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
cute....... coolcute.......
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by tyson99(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
He will be a jovial boy

cute baby u've got

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by xpac01(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
Always a friend. Cute though.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
Wow,!
Cute baby.

How I love kids..

May d Lord keep n protect u baby
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by feran15(m): 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2015
why cant you just say my friend's baby?
fine baby by the way
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by mrstheo(f): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2015
God pls bless me with this kind of gift kiss

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Mariecakes(f): 11:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Lovely baby kiss kiss
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:41am On Dec 15, 2015
Oh my lawd, that's a lot of cuteness...my ovaries are tingling

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by okirewaju(f): 2:27am On Dec 15, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Onegai(f): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2015
Very nice smiley
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Ginaz(f): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2015
Fatty baby, so cute cheesy
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2015
lovely child kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by journerman(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wow....the boy is really cute

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by shutlling: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
hzpride:
Wow,!
Cute baby.

How I love kids..

May d Lord keep n protect u baby

Amen....

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by journerman(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
JustHere2Observ:
Oh my lawd, that's a lot of cuteness...my ovaries are tingling

cool
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by poshestmina(f): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
kiss kiss kiss..please dash me cry
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by quindebbie: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2015
awwwwww... this baby is adorable.pls dash me.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by shutlling: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
quindebbie:
awwwwww... this baby is adorable.pls dash me.

grin
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by shutlling: 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
tyson99:
He will be a jovial boy

cute baby u've got

He is indeed
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Chidoks(f): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Awwwwwwwwww,I just love this baby!
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Chidoks(f): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
[quote author=JustHere2Observ post=41012186]Oh my lawd, that's a lot of cuteness...my ovaries are tingling[/quote

LOL!
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Maaasha Allah kiss see handsome baby grin

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by oloriadejoke(f): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
He's so so cute

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by shutlling: 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
poshestmina:
kiss kiss kiss..please dash me cry

LOL
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by shutlling: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
xpac01:
Always a friend. Cute though.

I don't get your point. Thanks anyway
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by journerman(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2015
mrstheo:
God pls bless me with this kind of gift kiss

Shall we try make one?...LOL
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by mrstheo(f): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
undecided
journerman:

Shall we try make one?...LOL
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Chunky cutie pie.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Shymm3x: 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Yieldings:
Chunky cutie pie.

Is this yield?

I think I forgot to send you xmas and new year wishes last year and I think you'd send me a few wishes. But cos I was juggling two handles, I don't think I replied. And perhaps that's why we never really chatted this year. My bad. sad

Anyway, merry xmas (I used "X" cos I'm an "X" syndicate and my beliefs about this time of the year aren't conventional) and a prosperous new year in advance to you. Hopefully, the new year would bring loads of great things to your life. And as you continue ya journey in life, into the new year, I wish you all the best and may the most high in his infinite mercy/grace grant you all ya heart desires.

Shalom.
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by journerman(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
mrstheo:
undecided

Does that mean no deal then?
Re: Adorable Pictures Of My Friend's Baby! by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 24, 2015
Shymm3x:

Is this yield?

I think I forgot to send you xmas and new year wishes last year and I think you'd send me a few wishes. But cos I was juggling two handles, I don't think I replied. And perhaps that's why we never really chatted this year. My bad. sad

Anyway, merry xmas (I used "X" cos I'm an "X" syndicate and my beliefs about this time of the year aren't conventional) and a prosperous new year in advance to you. Hopefully, the new year would bring loads of great things to your life. And as you continue ya journey in life, into the new year, I wish you all the best and may the most high in his infinite mercy/grace grant you all ya heart desires.

Shalom.

Shymmex!!! shocked. *Drops her 3 purses and 5 shopping bags and runs to give him a big hug!!!

How are you and how have you been?

Yes, it's me =p. Thank you for the Christmas greetings. How sweet of you. *Gives him another big hug*. Merry Christmas to you too and a happy new year in advance. I hope this year has been a fulfilling, blessed, adventurous yet stress-free one for you. May next year be even better. May it bring you good luck, fortune and much success. Yes, I sent you Christmas & New Year's greetings last year. I'm pretty sure I emailed you but didn't hear back....

Shymm3x:

(I used "X" cos I'm an "X" syndicate and my beliefs about this time of the year aren't conventional)
You haven't changed. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He is scared of his wife after she catches him with another woman / 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / Mother who Lifted a Car To Save her Son !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.